Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

My current obsession is Sherlock. I cannot believe for the life of me that I hadn't seen it until a few days ago! :aah:

So you've finally watched it' date=' could you find it on itunes :wink2:

just meant that I liked it too :mf_rosetinted:

Aha :doh::aah: I'm stupid :aah:

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you've finally watched it, could you find it on itunes :wink2:

Aha :doh::aah: I'm stupid :aah:

On Netflix. I am at a very very dangerous level of obsession. Considering my giant amount of love for all things Sherlock Holmes, it's no surprise. Just Ohmygosh. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I was thinking of purple too. :aah:. I'm just afraid to tell my mom about it:D

Haha twins! :naughty: And my mom said no at first, but she caved in as I kept asking... :aah: Maybe get semi/non-permanent, that might be better if you are trying to convince her!

On Netflix. I am at a very very dangerous level of obsession. Considering my giant amount of love for all things Sherlock Holmes' date=' it's no surprise. Just Ohmygosh. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:[/quote']

You're not the only one :naughty: I want to marry him :wub2::blush-anim-cl: Know far too many lines, recognize too much Sherlock things, follow too many Sherlock persons on twitter and in daily life and I even forced my friend to watch the first season even if she's not interested :aah:

And latter on you'll notice that your obsession will not just be Sherlock but also Benedict Cumberbatch :mf_rosetinted:

Haha twins! :naughty: And my mom said no at first, but she caved in as I kept asking... :aah: Maybe get semi/non-permanent, that might be better if you are trying to convince her!

She already said yes :yay:. It was okay with her when I said that I can always cut my hair shorter when I get tired of the colour. I'm going to do it next week :teehee:. Thank you so much for giving me this idea:D

You're not the only one :naughty: I want to marry him :wub2::blush-anim-cl: Know far too many lines, recognize too much Sherlock things, follow too many Sherlock persons on twitter and in daily life and I even forced my friend to watch the first season even if she's not interested :aah:

And latter on you'll notice that your obsession will not just be Sherlock but also Benedict Cumberbatch :mf_rosetinted:

Ooohhhh about that.... There's no hope for me :blush-anim-cl:

She already said yes :yay:. It was okay with her when I said that I can always cut my hair shorter when I get tired of the colour. I'm going to do it next week :teehee:. Thank you so much for giving me this idea:D

WHOOOO!!! Happy for you! :naughty: That's what I'm going to do too, and I want my hair short anyway. I'm doing mine in 2 weeks :thumb_yello: Plus no problem! :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

There isn't such a thing as non-permanent tho, apparently. My hairdresser said it just fades faster. But YEAH PURPLE! I used to have dark blue hair, but nobody noticed until it was all gone and I had my own colour back, kinda. Last year I had about 6 broad green stripes in my hair which was amaaaazing but it faded very quickly, so within 2 weeks I had yellow stripes in my hair and I looked like I had walked straight out of Little Britain XD

There isn't such a thing as non-permanent tho, apparently. My hairdresser said it just fades faster. But YEAH PURPLE! I used to have dark blue hair, but nobody noticed until it was all gone and I had my own colour back, kinda. Last year I had about 6 broad green stripes in my hair which was amaaaazing but it faded very quickly, so within 2 weeks I had yellow stripes in my hair and I looked like I had walked straight out of Little Britain XD

:lmfao: