ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

As requested by guylainem123! :biggrin2:

14-04-2007, 03:41 PM

Okay, instead of we all make a new thread everytime we have drawn Mika or something, we could just all post it in the same thread! It's so much easier to see it all!

So, post away! Everything is allowed, as long as you have made it yourself.. Veggie-Mikas, drawings of all kinds etc!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao: I was replying in the other thread and when I sent the message I read" The thread is close"....

(from other thread)

Thank you for commenting them!

LOL

Thank you!!! You guys are always about the first to comment on my drawings, and always there to follow my work, :wink2: I wanted to thank you for that.

You're welcome... :wub2: You are really talented. I'd like so much to drowing like you but I'm not able :no:

When you'll have other drowings don't hesitate to posting them :wink2:

post-12628-142983680847_thumb.jpgHi all!

Before I send other drawings, just wanted to share this, cuz I think it's funny. My nine-year-old little sister is a fan of Lady Jane, and decided to draw her.

Sorry, can't enlarge the photo...

..Now please. :mf_rosetinted:

i know, but i need to take a picture which means i need to find my batteries, which i have no idea where they are, they might be on the sofa, account of the fact my sister threw them at my head.

i'll go look.:mf_rosetinted:

i know, but i need to take a picture which means i need to find my batteries, which i have no idea where they are, they might be on the sofa, account of the fact my sister threw them at my head.

i'll go look.:mf_rosetinted:

Ah. :mf_rosetinted:

Why did she trow them at your head? :blink:

Good girl. :naughty:

Ah. :mf_rosetinted:

Why did she trow them at your head? :blink:

Good girl. :naughty:

because i stole her batteries to put in my camera then i lied to her and said i hadn't seen them. in he end i was forced to take the batteries out my camera, and , alas she found mine and threw them at my head.

i haven't looked yet :naughty:

because i stole her batteries to put in my camera then i lied to her and said i hadn't seen them. in he end i was forced to take the batteries out my camera, and , alas she found mine and threw them at my head.

i haven't looked yet :naughty:

Ah.. :roftl:

You better start! :sneaky2:

Made both yesterday.. They're a bit weird but I have an excuse... Drew them at 1am:roftl:

Portrait001.jpg This one was based on a picture of me I have:bleh: The right eye is a bit messed up:roftl:

Portrait-1.jpg

This one is a bit smudged but it's because I changed it a lot :roftl:

Edited by Neiobi

Made both yesterday.. They're a bit weird but I have an excuse... Drew them at 1am:roftl:

Portrait001.jpg This one was based on a picture of me I have:bleh: The right eye is a bit messed up:roftl:

Portrait-1.jpg

This one is a bit smudged but it's because I changed it a lot :roftl:

Yeaaaah, I like your style! It's very personal. :D