ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Already *liked* on FB but...I love how you drew his clothes! Esp his shoes! :mf_lustslow:

oh thank you ! :huglove: first when I start drawing I couldn't understand how to draw what he was wearing. there was t-shirt then that blue one and jacket:aah: it was a bit hard but then I understand finally:boing:

actually I was thinking that that would be worse than that:teehee:

My very first protrait of Mika. Painted it using my Intuos4 tablet in PSE 7. It took ages, especially his clothes. But then it came out kind of dark, so the clothes aren't seen that much. lol

my_interpretation_by_jimmiejims-d3jp6o2.jpg

OMG it's so beautiful! I wish I could draw like that with my tablet :aah:

My very first protrait of Mika. Painted it using my Intuos4 tablet in PSE 7. It took ages, especially his clothes. But then it came out kind of dark, so the clothes aren't seen that much. lol

Lovely :huglove:

I made a few Mika-Tofu dolls... :teehee: That's what happens, when you have too much free time and no news from Mika

greenkk.png

greytofu.png

pinkc.png

redt.png

tofublackwhite.png

tofuredwhite.png

redold.png

bluenu.png

when the another ones from your sig comes??? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

It´s really good! :thumb_yello:

And welcome to MFC!

I made a video with all of my Mika drawings, maybe if you missed some.. :thumb_yello:

loved, loved, loved that, :clap: hope he can see and comment when you give the drawings to him :biggrin2:, very excited for july 8th??? :teehee: