ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Thank you! :biggrin2:

I try to explain..

PVA is a glue, gouache is a usual paint . :wink2:

I don know how to explain in a different way. And sorry for my bad english, I`m Estonian :bored:

no problem, I understand you very well :thumb_yello:

and wow, glue!! never knew you could use that to paint, very smart!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many beautiful pics are here ! MissRoxy, you`re talented, some Mika pics in your art gallery are brilliant (esp. "I came to win" - is my fav now!)

I`d like to share mine too, if someone`s interested. Thanks for watching, anyway (they all are made by me , based on my hand-made black-n-white pencil drawing).

I hope this link works:blush-anim-cl:

https://picasaweb.google.com/juliawelcomes/MikaArtwork?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJLSr4TunM7aDw&feat=directlink

You know I like it :wink2::wink2::wink2:

So many beautiful pics are here ! MissRoxy, you`re talented, some Mika pics in your art gallery are brilliant (esp. "I came to win" - is my fav now!)

I`d like to share mine too, if someone`s interested. Thanks for watching, anyway (they all are made by me , based on my hand-made black-n-white pencil drawing).

https://picasaweb.google.com/juliawelcomes/MikaArtwork?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJLSr4TunM7aDw&feat=directlink

The last one is amazing :mf_lustslow: .But I like all of them!

Thank you! :biggrin2:

I love yours! Especially the first and the last one. :wub2:

aaauw I like it. :naughty:

and naaah, I did that too when I learned about the heart or stomach or whatever human thing last year in my bio class. I've drawn everything...ofcourse while telling myself: this is usefull for remembering everything :mf_roset inted:

and it was! we had to draw the ear and everything inside it on our exam, everyone went crazy, and I was like: *mwoehahahahaaa* :mf_rosetinted: random:mf_rosetinted: you did good :thumb_yello:

but now study :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Neither of them were made with studying purposes :mf_rosetinted:

What did/are you study/ing? Just curious :teehee:

Amazing!

I really like the last one!

+1 :thumb_yello:

it has nothing to do with mika and it's not perfect but I just wanted to show you :biggrin2:

Capture-6.png

I really like it :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Neither of them were made with studying purposes :mf_rosetinted:

What did/are you study/ing? Just curious :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

civil engineering (at least for now :huh:)

but it was for my bio classes in secondary school I had to know those things, we had a bio engineer as a teacher 2 years, and he asked a lot from us! was really fun, it was thanks to him i considered studying medicins, which ofcourse my next teacher completely ruined because she hated me while I was always very enthusiastic in her class :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

civil engineering (at least for now :huh:)

but it was for my bio classes in secondary school I had to know those things, we had a bio engineer as a teacher 2 years, and he asked a lot from us! was really fun, it was thanks to him i considered studying medicins, which ofcourse my next teacher completely ruined because she hated me while I was always very enthusiastic in her class :sneaky2:

I think I knew you were studying that :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Aren't you sure about it??

I've always liked medicine :wub2: Since I was a little girl :teehee:

My school classes never were that 'deep' :mf_rosetinted:

it has nothing to do with mika and it's not perfect but I just wanted to show you :biggrin2:

Capture-6.png

Oh I swear I´ve seen that picture before! It reminds me of something.. I don´t know what. It´s really beautiful. You can be proud of you, I´d never do that. I suck with colors. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I swear I´ve seen that picture before! It reminds me of something.. I don´t know what. It´s really beautiful. You can be proud of you, I´d never do that. I suck with colors. :mf_rosetinted:

I suck with portraits :aah:

yes, may you've seen this. I redraw it from picture from my phone. and that pic is from net:biggrin2:

I knew I missed a quote in my last post...

Julia It's amazing how you can make something like this on your computer.

I knew I missed a quote in my last post...

Julia It's amazing how you can make something like this on your computer.

Thanks Wicky ! Well, I really spend a lot of time on it...fortunately I have it.

But the true challenge for me - is to draw a sketch by hand first (because i`m not an artist).

Okay I promise I WILL end Mika No.23 but EVERYTIME I want to, someone disturbs me. Once my mum, once a phone call, once I´m hungry.. that´s just.. grr! :aah:

you must do it:mf_rosetinted: