ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Thank you. :blush-anim-cl: I worked very hard. On the inside sides is the lyrics to One Foot Boy on one, and lyrics to We Are Golden on the other. On the back of one is 'Lollipop' and the Wolf from the video, and a British Flag on the other. And the outside of one shoes is a dedication to Rain and on the other is 'We Are Golden' exactly like it is on the shirts. I will try to get the other pictures. :)

i need new pair of white shoes :aah: or t-shirt :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, yeah, I painted a portrait of Mika. The original is much bigger (like 12 inches wide), and in watercolor.

Mikaportraitwatercolorsmall.jpg

Would make a nice poster, no? Or a t-shirt or something. Anyway, please tell me what you think of it!

So, yeah, I painted a portrait of Mika. The original is much bigger (like 12 inches wide), and in watercolor.

Mikaportraitwatercolorsmall.jpg

Would make a nice poster, no? Or a t-shirt or something. Anyway, please tell me what you think of it!

Amazing! Please, if you do something, I want some of that! :wub2:

AwQ6O32CMAE-i02.jpg:large

Okay, I wouldn't call this art, but its a drawing I did one night (okay, it was like 2 in the morning) while fangirling with Blanca.:aah: Its not exactly visually pleasing, but it makes me laugh.:aah:

AwR4b2qCIAAlYaT.jpg:large

My Lollipop Girl that I painted yesterday (or the day before. I'm not sure) I still have texture and shading to add, but it will be a while before I get around to that! :aah: I'm a lazy artist.