good gone girl

big girl

blame in on the girl, blame in on the boy

lollipop

rain

love today

gk

here is the official set list, it's the same:wink2:

Fouchonneret Fanny has give me this evening after the show in Berlin...

love today was not part of the encore.

it was somewhere in the middle

part 4

Post-concert:

We went straight to the artists exit where we’ve met him before the concert.

Andy interviewed us again.

A security bubble said that Mika will give EVERYBODY an autograph if we’re making a queue along the church wall. But no touching and no pictures blahblah.

That was EXTREMELY nice. I got my Songs for sorrow EP book signed… when he was asking for my name he looked straight into my eyes... I almost died. I felt like I was melting into his arms. AMAZING feeling. He so damn goodlooking.

And everybody of his crew is SO nice. We’ve talked to the band and got autographs of them.

I’m VERY HAPPY. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY.

MIKA is the best. Aösdlfjsfdfnsöouir348vjlsdjf.

That's fabulous! Really appreciate you sharing your Mika moments with us! Exciting! :pbjt:

According to Rose and Wonka his name is Stevie Tarkin. 100% real name for sure:mf_rosetinted:You are welcomed to come up with a better name if you want:roftl:

Oh lord, chinese whispers!

It was Stevie TARQUIN!!!

But feel free to join in with the pick as tupid name game we have going for him, we had some great ones for Andy when we did it for him:roftl:

ON TOPIC!

Candy, fantastic reports, and brilliant pics.

If only he wasn't so tall, I've have that cardy off him in a second!:wub2::teehee:

OMG I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WHEN IM THIS EXCITED MY MIND GOES DEAD AND I CANT SEE NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH OMG NOW NOTHING CAN REALLY STOP ME FROM GOING TO THE NY CONCERT HAHAHAH!!!! I AM SOOO ****ING HAPPY HE PERFORMED OVER MY SHOULDER THAT IS THE ONE SONG I HAVE ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS WANTED TO HEAR HIM SING LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

oh A. Clay posted his pic under the sunshine thread...

ohhhhhh alice???? :teehee:

I know NOTHING:

Marmulla(mellody76)kindly twited the pic from the "field" along with

a good number of updates which you can find on twitter. I am merely hunched over my laptop in Washington, D.C. (Let me paint a picture: Having Gin 'n' tonic along with cheese popcorn out of a bag, so must limit posting so I don't sound like MIKA's twitter updates during his recent evening in Spain.)

Sooooo, if the "Stevie" you speak of is the fellow I think is David, let me know . . . :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by A. Clay

Thanks Cottoncandy for your report and pictures!!:wink2:The venue looks brilliant!!

Best gig ever :yay:

Queued 10 hours for the best spot in the entire venue with a perfect view to the back of Mika's head and various arses :naughty:

Oh Kata, you've done well then..:roftl: Take it easy girl.. see you in good ol London! Woohoo!! :thumb_yello:

part 4

Post-concert:

We went straight to the artists exit where we’ve met him before the concert.

Andy interviewed us again.

A security bubble said that Mika will give EVERYBODY an autograph if we’re making a queue along the church wall. But no touching and no pictures blahblah.

That was EXTREMELY nice. I got my Songs for sorrow EP book signed… when he was asking for my name he looked straight into my eyes... I almost died. I felt like I was melting into his arms. AMAZING feeling. He so damn goodlooking.

I’m VERY HAPPY. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY.

MIKA is the best. Aösdlfjsfdfnsöouir348vjlsdjf.

Thanks so much for your report. It sounds amazing. I am so glad you had such a fantastic time.

The venue looks as incredible as we thought it would.

What a brilliant experience.

Best gig ever :yay:

Queued 10 hours for the best spot in the entire venue with a perfect view to the back of Mika's head and various arses :naughty:

:roftl::naughty:

Thankyou for the report CottonCandy. It sounds like you had a fabulous time and the venue looks great.

Glad that you also enjoyed yourself Kata.

I watched those two clips that were on the blog page... I still don't think I like Rain:blink: But it was heavenly to hear Happy Ending done that way.

Mika, you sooo need to do an acoustic set on Happi's verandah!!:biggrin2:

Thanks CottonCandy for the report and pictures !I'm glad you had a wonderful time :biggrin2:

It's nice to see Martin again and I think Rain sounds the same when I've been to Amsterdam last year where is the difference ?

And I wish there was a video where he sang Lady Jane.