Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

Marina, made me so glad to finally meet ya! So glad you managed to come in the end :wub2:

There was no m&g, but mika had said in the afternoon he'd ne coming out after the gig to sign autographs, which he did

Security made people line up but we were many and by the time he got to us, all other people who had already had a min with came back and started squiezing in from behind the queue

Anyway, its not the 1st time and it probably wont be last

Itd have been perfect if i could say him what i wanted, but can cannot everything, can she?

Just a few lines cuz I'm knackered and still confused but happy!:wub2:

My first Mika gig: had a blast, it was even more incredible than I thought it could be! Maybe the right word for it is MAGIC !!

Can't believe I was there

And I have to thank first my hubby, without him I couldn't have been there and secondly but not less important Dani56, Robertina and all the MFCers who were there!

The gig wouldn't have been the same without you!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'll never forget this day! :group_hug:

We were listening, enjoying, singing, dancing, jumping all together and I think that in that hour Mika and we all were one! :wub2: I never had such an incredible experience!!

I was on stage too!! And as Nezza said there was no thinking involved, one minute I was stood in front of my seat, next minute I was on stage, it was just natural.

I feel very lucky and honoured to be a Mika fan and a part of this community, I was totally at ease, it was a real pleasure to meet all of you in person for the first time and I felt among friends!

He did 2 encores: first My interpretation + Rain second unexpected.. we were screaming RELAX RELAX!!

and I couldn't believe he came back once more and sang it!!

Mika is a special artist and a special guy indeed and we are very lucky to be his fans!

Hello Nerys and Avoca! it was lovely to meet you! :wub2:

Avoca it was nice to chat shortly with you your a very sweet girl :)

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank Nezza for your report!

Did you really take your time to look for more batteries in your bag, were you not afraid to miss anything?

Anyway…. I’m looking forward to se your photos!:wink2:

Acoustic gigs can be tiring as well, i guess i am ageing Lol but they are very convenient location wise. Could use toilet when needed, see sitting 1st row but could still get up and dance. Not ho mention the stage invasion, could not believe i did that!!

People was on fire but respectful and they got back to their places when it was required

To answer roses question, yes, he wore the orange jacket with embroyderies, white shirt and those awful shoes Lol and he wore his hair in a sorta mad composer style, very mozartesque indeed.:) grammy curlies are gone, woohoo!

Ladies rooms in the venue are a blessing!

So nice to able to attend a show without planning your life for total dehydrating!:teehee:

I really love his mozartesque hair style, the bigger the better!:wub2:

Thank your for your report Avoca!

My first Mika gig: had a blast, it was even more incredible than I thought it could be! Maybe the right word for it is MAGIC !!

And I have to thank first my hubby, without him I couldn't have been there and secondly but not less important Dani56, Robertina and all the MFCers who were there!

We were listening, enjoying, singing, dancing, jumping all together and I think that in that hour Mika and we all were one! :wub2: I never had such an incredible experience!!

I was on stage too!! And as Nezza said there was no thinking involved, one minute I was stood in front of my seat, next minute I was on stage, it was just natural.

I feel very lucky and honoured to be a Mika fan and a part of this community, I was totally at ease, it was a real pleasure to meet all of you in person for the first time and I felt among friends!

He did 2 encores: first My interpretation + Rain second unexpected.. we were screaming RELAX RELAX!!

Mika is a special artist and a special guy indeed and we are very lucky to be his fans!

I'm so happy you had such a great time Marina! Thanks for your report!

And thanks for your reports Nezza and Avoca!

Thank Nezza for your report!

Did you really take your time to look for more batteries in your bag, were you not afraid to miss anything?

Anyway…. I’m looking forward to se your photos!:wink2:

Ladies rooms in the venue are a blessing!

So nice to able to attend a show without planning your life for total dehydrating!:teehee:

I really love his mozartesque hair style, the bigger the better!:wub2:

Thank your for your report Avoca!

It took me a matter of seconds, I'd put them somewhere where I'd be able to find them without any problems! :thumb_yello:

Aw, thank you Mari!

I'm so glad to hear you had a magic night!:wub2:

Is that a teddy bear on the chain around Mika's neck? How cute! Does anyone know who the girl in red is?

DSCF3150.jpg

On second thoughts, on seeing that picture bigger, that looks like a nude man!

And the girl is not in red, the thing Mika is holding in front of her is red! :doh:

Edited by chickadee

I think that was when Mana put her flashing heart on Mika! I didn't realise it was her til she told me after!

Mana gave her flashing heart to Mika!!! Wanna know more about that:biggrin2:

Sorry for not reporting straight away guys, but it was a long day yesterday...

work-train to the venue-queue-gig-back home. And I got home at 2! :boxed:

Thanks to robertina, who was really tired at the end of the day, for organising the queue! We avoided major fights. :naughty:

One thing first...wasn't the jacket pink? :blink:

Hey! The gig Mastah is back! :groovy::wub2:

Thanks for all the short and longer reports:wub2: Sounds like you all had such a wonderful time!

Too bad about the M&G though... I hate it when people are disrespectful.:boxed:

And Mana did what?:shocked: That's amazing!

Edited by Neiobi

Text from Kath:

Hope some reports are in. Awesome gig. Fantastic performance. He was 500%, his voice was perfection. Front row. Loads of interaction. Relax and Rain encore. Sublime. Madness outside. The whole of Italy seemed to be there.

Can anyone explain what's going on in this photo? It looks like someone's trying to pull Mika off the stage!

DSCF3211.jpg

I think that was when Mana put her flashing heart on Mika! I didn't realise it was her til she told me after!

Mana gave her flashing heart to Mika!!! Wanna know more about that:biggrin2:

She did what?!

How cool is that! :wub2:

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT

I gave the heart to Mana at the Concertgebouw!!!!!

(Assuming that's the one)

Wow sounded like an awesome gig! Although the M&G really peed me off but I guess that's what to expect most of the time *sigh*

Could anyone give me the link to the pre chatter thread so I can read more on what I missed out on, please? :biggrin2:

what happened with mini mika? did marianne give him to mika or didnt she get the chance?

I think she will in London.

Edited by Miro

No matter what I tried, so many of my photos came out blurry :roftl: But here they are: http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/bambina28/Mika%20Teatro%20Parenti%206th%20June%202009/

thank you Nerys! you made many nice pics, love especially the ones with Mika standing or sitting on the piano :naughty:

here's the link to the best pics among mine: my hubby took loads but unfortunately most of them are blurry or too dark cuz he didn't realize the camera was at the wrong resolution, but there are still many fairly good ones

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/mari62_album/mikashows/Mika%20Milan%20Parenti%206th%20June%202009%20my%20pics/?start=all