dcdeb

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for posting and for the screen shots! :flowers2:

i can't see the video, but i can have an 'idea' by them!! :naughty:

So to sum it up, he talks about the subject of the album which is his adolescence, that he makes Pop music, talks about the EP, Toy Boy and Blue Eyes will be on the second album. He finished the album 3weeks ago and still change it a little bit, he wants to keep the title secret because he wants to be free to change it as he wants. He thinks that the album will be out the 22th September in Canada and the first single will be We Are Golden which we can hear it on the radio the 21 July :wink2:

thank you for the translation!!!! :flowers2:

wow!! the news about the new single is fabulous!!! :woot_jump:

i hope that it will be released in the whole europe as well!!

yeah... it's another one in french, but this one is extra special :wub2:

it's from here!!! :naughty:

Yeah it is nice to hear him discuss release dates in Canada because they are always different from the UK and usually different from the US.

T4P Deb :thumb_yello: I can't watch it :thumbdown:.. well I didn't even try as I don't think my computer would approve anyway :naughty:

Thanks bienie for those shots!! He looks absolutely gorgeous :wub2: the colours and this whole atmosphere are just perfect :wub2:

Doesn't he need to pick a title by a certain deadline? They're going to have to manufacture the album, so he kind of needs to know a title before everything gets made into an actual CD, no? :dunno:

he says that when he is 90 years old, bawled or with blue hair (i think he meant white (ie bleu, blanc), he'll still be writing pop music.

we'll hear "we are golden" on the radio in july :wub2:

but the album is out in september.

he also says that the album does have a title, but he doesn't want to say it as he is keeping his option opened to change it.

he says that when he is 90 years old, bawled or with blue hair (i think he meant white (ie bleu, blanc), he'll still be writing pop music.

we'll hear "we are golden" on the radio in july :wub2:

but the album is out in september.

he also says that the album does have a title, but he doesn't want to say it as he is keeping his option opened to change it.

Seven words of uncertainty...

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

I really wish I could understand more French!:wink2:

I really which i could see it...:sneaky2:

Doesn't he need to pick a title by a certain deadline? They're going to have to manufacture the album, so he kind of needs to know a title before everything gets made into an actual CD, no? :dunno:

There's a Mikaplan which consist on hesitating until Sept. 19th, then he has some stickers with several names he fancies which he'll be personally putting on each CD the night before it is released...hush, keep it a secret...:mf_rosetinted:

mari62 put the link for you to download it! :thumb_yello:

I know and i am trying but i always take ages as i have Linux, so i grow a beard waiting....