Musiqueplus.com Video Interview

dcdeb

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T4P! he looks very nice!:mf_lustslow: although i don't understand a word of what he is saying!:aah:

but, according of what i read...i'm very happy that the new album is out on september 22th!...it's 10 days after my birthday...so maybe it's a very nice gift!!!:blush-anim-cl::teehee::naughty:

i'm looking foward to listening "we are golden", just i hope i could hear it in Latinoamerica at the same time that in Europe or Canada....:wub2:

he says that when he is 90 years old, bawled or with blue hair (i think he meant white (ie bleu, blanc), he'll still be writing pop music.

we'll hear "we are golden" on the radio in july :wub2:

but the album is out in september.

he also says that the album does have a title, but he doesn't want to say it as he is keeping his option opened to change it.

Oh yay. I had understood quite a bit, but didn't quite get the reason why he'd have blue hair.

I wondered if an old Mika would be more risk taking than the current Mika, as i can't ever imagine him with blue hair now :roftl:. I guess that your explanation makes sense and he meant white.

After hearing the Montreal girls speaking to eachother in NY and now this dude, I can't believe how different Canadian French shounds from French from France. Accent wise, it's SO different :shocked:. I can understand a lot less.

There's a Mikaplan which consist on hesitating until Sept. 19th, then he has some stickers with several names he fancies which he'll be personally putting on each CD the night before it is released...hush, keep it a secret...:mf_rosetinted:

Aaah your idea is sleeker. My idea was that he'd just ship the cd with a little card that has the album name "a la Mikapoints" style :roftl:

Anyway, again, lovely interview, and i can't wait to hear this song now. Like REAAAALLY, I can't wait.

Oh yay. I had understood quite a bit, but didn't quite get the reason why he'd have blue hair.

I wondered if an old Mika would be more risk taking than the current Mika, as i can't ever imagine him with blue hair now :roftl:. I guess that your explanation makes sense and he meant white.

After hearing the Montreal girls speaking to eachother in NY and now this dude, I can't believe how different Canadian French shounds from French from France. Accent wise, it's SO different :shocked:. I can understand a lot less.

Aaah your idea is sleeker. My idea was that he'd just ship the cd with a little card that has the album name "a la Mikapoints" style :roftl:

Anyway, again, lovely interview, and i can't wait to hear this song now. Like REAAAALLY, I can't wait.

I'm SO hoping he personally brings it to either Jo Whiley or Scott Mills on R1!

:naughty: oh we do sound different!! it's like a different language, but using the same words... mostly :roftl: french from france expressions are even difficult for me to understand from time to time. and vice versa i suppose

i do believe when mika spoke to french quebecoises last jan. 08, he had a hard time understanding what they were saying. i think the girls switched to english :naughty: (our english sounds quite american, so i think it was easier)

Yeah that would be fab!! 2 plus years on......I still listen to those old interviews every now and then, I love them. Do you remember the one where they do the prank phone call? OMG :roftl:

:naughty: oh we do sound different!! it's like a different language, but using the same words... mostly :roftl: french from france expressions are even difficult for me to understand from time to time. and vice versa i suppose

i do believe when mika spoke to french quebecoises last jan. 08, he had a hard time understanding what they were saying. i think the girls switched to english :naughty: (our english sounds quite american, so i think it was easier)

Guy, you guys do NOT sound american at all, you sound like you have a "French-style" accent :crybaby:

he says that when he is 90 years old, bawled or with blue hair (i think he meant white (ie bleu, blanc), he'll still be writing pop music.

I think he meant blue because it's a bit of a joke/cliche in Britain that old ladies use blue rinse to disguise the yellowish tinge in their grey hair.

Yes I understand less because they teach us Parisian French in school for some stupid reason :doh:

LOL! Well, sometimes little old ladies put a blue rinse in their white hair...

maybe that's what he meant? :naughty:

deb... where did you see this is the first part?

The interviewer tweeted about it :thumb_yello:

That would be awesome! Let's hope, Rose!

Guy, you guys do NOT sound american at all, you sound like you have a "French-style" accent :crybaby:

a french accent when we speak english?

PLEASE!!! I don't sound like a French person when I speak in english!!! Maybe to you but they pronounce even worse :roftl: In fact, I dunno what king of accent I have :boxed: My bf and I don't have the same accent in english... weird!

a french accent when we speak english?

PLEASE!!! I don't sound like a French person when I speak in english!!! Maybe to you but they pronounce even worse :roftl: In fact, I dunno what king of accent I have :boxed: My bf and I don't have the same accent in english... weird!

Ok girls, I take it back, it looks like it's a sore point :naughty:. You guys sound TOTALLY american!! Not french at all :roftl:

Mind you, not that I get away without having people make fun of MY accent. The other day Cazgirl said that my accent is "interesting".

WTF??? Interesting?? What does that mean? :lmao:

Your accent is quite mixed... I understand you better than most Brit. But you can also hear a latin twist.

You're welcome :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2:

:roftl:

Your accent is quite mixed... I understand you better than most Brit. But you can also hear a latin twist.

That would probably be because I'm not a Brit :naughty:

The thing that always jumps out at me with Sara is the South African influence.

She's a woman of the world. :teehee: