Musiqueplus.com Video Interview

dcdeb

Ok girls, I take it back, it looks like it's a sore point :naughty:. You guys sound TOTALLY american!! Not french at all :roftl:

actually, i did hear vero and danie speak in english before.. i hear the french accent too!! :naughty::naughty: :bye: girls!

hubby says i only have an accent on certain words... but then again, we'll be married for 25 years in the fall, he probably doesn't hear it anymore / tone deaf :lmao:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that would be fab!! 2 plus years on......I still listen to those old interviews every now and then, I love them. Do you remember the one where they do the prank phone call? OMG :roftl:

Yes, in reply to the one Scott did impersonating him!

And he kicked Scotts backside, by 2 minutes!:kachinga:

actually, i did hear vero and danie speak in english before.. i hear the french accent too!! :naughty::naughty: :bye: girls!

/QUOTE]

I may as well have an indian , arabic, italian or chinese accent since I usually speak english at work with ppl from those countries :teehee:

The thing that always jumps out at me with Sara is the South African influence.

She's a woman of the world. :teehee:

I find it hilarious that you can actually hear a South African influence :roftl: cause I can't see it myself, but I suppose that after living with a South African for the past 9 years it's natural.

actually, i did hear vero and danie speak in english before.. i hear the french accent too!! :naughty::bye: girls!

hubby says i only have an accent on certain words... but then again, we'll be married for 25 years in the fall, he probably doesn't hear it anymore / tone deaf

Hahaha! So Guy is with me on this one, LOL.

And LMAO at the tone deaf comment :roftl:

/QUOTE]

I may as well have an indian , arabic, italian or chinese accent since I usually speak english at work with ppl from those countries :teehee:

I think accents are sooo unique. I remember Sarah speaking and I said to myself: wow, she sounds sooo cool

Well, except mine. I have a latin accent :blush-anim-cl:

I think accents are sooo unique. I remember Sarah speaking and I said to myself: wow, she sounds sooo cool

Well, except mine. I have a latin accent :blush-anim-cl:

Well, so do I (I'm Spanish) so I will say that you sound great! :naughty:

I can't believe that I didn't know this in NY, because I would have loved to speak Spanish to you. :wub2: I love South & Central American accents, much much more than the one from my country.

Oh, and I don't sound "cool", I just sound "mixed", LOL.

thanks for posting Deb, thanks for the screenshots bienie and thanks for the download link marina :flowers2:

Loved the interview, it's always great to hear Mika speak French. Laughed a lot about the "i'm gonna be 90 with no hair or blue hair and still writing pop" bit:roftl:

Cant wait to listen to we are golden:biggrin2:

Mind you, not that I get away without having people make fun of MY accent. The other day Cazgirl said that my accent is "interesting".

WTF??? Interesting?? What does that mean? :lmao:

And like your calling my accent American? It's not American, Sara :fisch: You and accents down go down quite well :teehee:

It kinda seems to me that we already know most of the songs on the album already, isn't it?

So there is Blue Eyes and ToyBoy :sneaky2: We are golden,I see you, Rain, Blame it on the girls, Good Gone girl. So there are 6 we know of already. AWESOME!!!

Thanks for posting the interview!! :flowers2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

thanks for posting Deb, thanks for the screenshots bienie and thanks for the download link marina :flowers2:

Loved the interview, it's always great to hear Mika speak French. Laughed a lot about the "i'm gonna be 90 with no hair or blue hair and still writing pop" bit:roftl:

Cant wait to listen to we are golden:biggrin2:

I'm so excited to listen to it... :boing:

Mika speaking French! :fangurl:

Before I started university, everybody used to tell me I had to study German, not French! :tongue2:

I'd love to revise my liaisons with him... :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, a very bad pun has come up! :shocked::naughty: