We Are Golden...Young and wanting some! Please take a listen to my story ;)

Hey everyone. I know its just me ranting, but I thought Id tell you all about my week here.

This upcoming Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, I have booked studio time in a studio owned by my music teacher. I will be driving half way across the state (or rather my parents will.) to his studio, and recording my album! It will consist of nine original tracks, and Im hoping to do a slow alternate version of my song Happy July as an extra track, making the total ten songs. I am excessively excited to be recording on a full sized grand piano. I have only even touched two grand pianos in my life....... and played one once, when this same teacher gave me a pass to sneak into the ballroom-esque area of my school and play it. It was the most incredible feeling, and now I get to play on one for three days! AH!

The final product will be a clean collection of the songs, just me and the piano, with an insert, the photos for which I am having taken later in the month. These will be available for distribution and sending to different people for exposure.

ALSO this week im recording for a family friend at his full scale studio, appearing with the national anthem for his album of which will be distributed in Germany.

Theres my week.....running to two different studios, and having my music teacher play greg wells. XD

I havent gotten to sleep before 1:30 in a good two weeks, falling asleep on my piano twice. XD

So yeah...i just NEEDED to tell someone that all this madness was coming up this week.

Im so excited, I cant even explain it! I mean....ahh!

We Are Golden comes out, and its like this peice of good luck that gets all this started for me. My own album! OMG! AHH!!!!!

Look out mikasounds, its my turn to twitter at an obnoxious rate. Not that anyone will care, but it will make me feel important.

AHH!!!! sorry i wrote so much. Just needed to pour that out there.

Wooow!! that's so amazing!! Wish you all the luck!!:wub2:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey! If anyones interested, ive got 6 new originals up on youtube!

Please let me know what you think ;)

http://www.youtube.com/willsing4fun

I read your story, which was glorious, and then decided to check out your songs. I'm like a minute and a half through "Oh" and had to come back to tell you how talented you are. I love your style. Gonna go back to listening soon.

We Are Golden means so, so much to me as well. I wasn't really terribly into the song until I was pissed at my friends for not understanding me and myself for clearly not being able to portray who I am...then I was listening to the shuffle on my iPod, and when he started yelling "We are not who you think we are, we are GOLDEN", that was it. I understood the song, or at least what it meant to me. I never think to listen to lyrics right away, so I'm lucky that one snuck in. And now it's my favorite.

I'm glad it affected you so positively as well. It's a great song.

Hey! If anyones interested, ive got 6 new originals up on youtube!

Please let me know what you think ;)

http://www.youtube.com/willsing4fun

they are so brilliant...

oh was very nice

hypocrites for sale is brilliant! very much...

still cant get benjamin out of my head! :aah: you got some catchy power! use it for good- not evil :naughty:

anyways, im a bit insane today- but those are really really good!

how is the studio work turning out?

• 1 month later...
LISTEN UP!

Pianogirlsammy is LIVE on Malisson radio RIGHT NOW!

Click "Tune In" at http://www.malissonradio.com

OR

Open up your iTunes, click "Radio" at the top of the left scroll-bar, click "Eclectic", and select "Malisson Radio"

It's gonna rock! :punk:

wait, it says next to it "the best stream in the 'burgh" Is she in Pittsburgh like me!!?????????

She's live on the radio right now! See links above!

Really? When I checked it said someone else was on... maybe I misread.

And I get Christmas music. XD I assume it's filler.

Ohh ok, weird lyrics. 0_0

EDIT: Oh cool! My 200th post!!

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Really? When I checked it said someone else was on... maybe I misread.

And I get Christmas music. XD I assume it's filler.

Ohh ok, weird lyrics. 0_0

EDIT: Oh cool! My 200th post!!

She's on in between. She is talking right now :)

Sammy I have always loved your music, I think you do some great pop. You are very talented.

My faves are Benjamin, Happy July and The Thing and The Professionals.

I have supported you for a long time now and sent you messages through twitter but never got answers, LOL

Anyway keep up the good work, you're amazing (and no prob I'll promote your music ;))