MIKA @ iTunes Festival: 31-07-2009 Pre-show chatter

Blue Sky

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have 2 tkts to to the iTunes gig at the Roundhouse London tonight. Unfortunately I can't go because I can't get the time off work. Please let me know if you are interested.:mf_rosetinted:

hello peeps:biggrin2:

I am gonna be way at the back tonight as i have to get a poxy coach instead of a train because there is a delightful strike on-how lovely:sneaky2: I will then have to deal with the tube in rush hour:sneaky2: I'm gonna be in a really good mood when i finally get there :mf_rosetinted:

At least i have a ticket and i am really chufted to be going and seeing my lovely mfc'ers

ROLL ON TONIGHT:aah:

hello peeps:biggrin2:

I am gonna be way at the back tonight as i have to get a poxy coach instead of a train because there is a delightful strike on-how lovely:sneaky2: I will then have to deal with the tube in rush hour:sneaky2: I'm gonna be in a really good mood when i finally get there :mf_rosetinted:

At least i have a ticket and i am really chufted to be going and seeing my lovely mfc'ers

ROLL ON TONIGHT:aah:

Aww, Jems, hopefully it will all go more smoothly than you think! Can't

believe the strike affects you :(

Have a great time, those going -- will definitely be with you in spirit! :thumb_yello:

Aww, Jems, hopefully it will all go more smoothly than you think! Can't

believe the strike affects you :(

Have a great time, those going -- will definitely be with you in spirit! :thumb_yello:

It's such a shame cos I could of been there for about 4.30ish but now it looks like it will be about 6.30 -I'm used to be being at the back though:naughty:

So you guys in the queue with your phones, have you been able to see the "Making of WAG" video?

And heard the new remixes?

Just trying to find you things to do to fill in the day in case your...um...bored:mf_rosetinted:

How many hours till the show starts???

hey guys,

i have tickets for mika at itunes festival but cant make it =( im soo upset i takes about 5 hrs to get to london from where i live and they sent me the email at half 2 when i was at work. Im so dissapointed i have wanting to see mika for 3 years and i have nver had an opportunity =( if i can maybe give 2 tickets to you guys if i can i dont know if i can let me know x

hey guys,

i have tickets for mika at itunes festival but cant make it =( im soo upset i takes about 5 hrs to get to london from where i live and they sent me the email at half 2 when i was at work. Im so dissapointed i have wanting to see mika for 3 years and i have nver had an opportunity =( if i can maybe give 2 tickets to you guys if i can i dont know if i can let me know x

:huglove: That is disappointing for you. I hope you get a better chance when the real concerts start :huglove:

Just posting from the queue. Sound check is sounding good and looks like the Andrae whatsthename choir will be performing as well. I'm surprised he's going all out for this gig. Nearly one hour left til doors open!

*waves* Hi to all in the queue!!

Saw a pic of the choir tweeted from Greg Wells earlier, they didn't look like Andrae Crouch choir, but maybe they sound like them!! And Mika said he'd have no choir, liar.

What, doesn't he want to rely on the ever-trusty MFC choir?

FFS, we know the words better than any other choir ever could.:aah: