MIKA @ iTunes Festival: 31-07-2009 Pre-show chatter

Blue Sky

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they texted me mika is due at 8.45!:blink:

all first row seems to be MFC, ticket assignement was ok but they entered at different times, so they are not all together...this is what i know.

sorry if already posted!

Oh, well I don't remember where I read it :lol3:

I'm good, thanks. How are you?

Yup, still in LA :naughty:

LA...sorry...I keep thinking that you are superstar/ superstar is you.....I'm so sorry....:blush-anim-cl: I'M excited, but that's not an excuse. :aah:

I'M good too, reallyexcited now....but then, these gals are going to chat fro like 30mins and out boy will be on stage for like 20 mins?I thought this would be at least 40 mins of Meeks. Ahh...:sneaky2:

LA...sorry...I keep thinking that you are superstar/ superstar is you.....I'm so sorry....:blush-anim-cl: I'M excited, but that's not an excuse. :aah:

I'M good too, reallyexcited now....but then, these gals are going to chat fro like 30mins and out boy will be on stage for like 20 mins?I thought this would be at least 40 mins of Meeks. Ahh...:sneaky2:

I am one :das:

No, I kid :naughty:

Excitement is good :boing:

It's okay. We can chat to pass the time :wink2:

they texted me mika is due at 8.45!:blink:

all first row seems to be MFC, ticket assignement was ok but they entered at different times, so they are not all together...this is what i know.

sorry if already posted!

Thank you Robi, but they are in front row and they are massive!

I hope they are going to sing and dance at their MAX so that there might be more Ticket Fairy things in the future! :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: the guy just meantioned WAG!!! WOOHOO

I like this fomny thing....I mean in general....its a nice thing to watch all over the world tv....

mikas new single :wub2: can't wait...danced all day to it and looked incredible stupid and ****ty....:roftl:

Thank you Robi, but they are in front row and they are massive!

I hope they are going to sing and dance at their MAX so that there might be more Ticket Fairy things in the future! :mf_rosetinted:

cross fingers!:wink2:

i'm sure fans will go crazy tonight!

Live Waggie!!!!!!! Yesssss!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Okay, shall we take bets? Is it going to be acoustic-ish, like on that radio station interview, or is he going to rock out in full band glory? :wub2:

Full band, definitely. :punk:

He's got a choir and everything.

Live Waggie!!!!!!! Yesssss!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Okay, shall we take bets? Is it going to be acoustic-ish, like on that radio station interview, or is he going to rock out in full band glory? :wub2:

Full band!:mf_rosetinted:

i so hope someone is going to record this...i'm going out in a few minutes... *sigh*

Ouch....it will surely be on Yt or somewhere else..I think ther will be reviews and stuff...even fanvids.

I am one :das:

No, I kid :naughty:

Excitement is good :boing:

It's okay. We can chat to pass the time :wink2:

Yeah, sure! And sry again...:teehee:

Ps.: I loove this WOOOHOOO song. :biggrin2: