WAG Making of video

Niki27

The making of of Mika's wag video is on the french msn website...

For the Belgians and Frenchies, this is the direct link:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=fr-FR&vid=f4b852f9-6c82-40f7-b618-6ca74a3b44c6

It seems it won't work for foreigners tho BUT if you use the search engine of the website the video should appear on the playlist.

Trying to figure out another way to let you see it...

Edit: translation of the french bits:

I’m really enjoying working with this director. What’s great about him is the fact he doesnt have any limits. Nothing’s weird and i’m totally at ease. Everytime I do something a bit weird or a bit of a strange move, he smiles and likes it. He doesnt judge me and I think it’s very important when you’re shooting a video.

3’42

This effect is very cool cause it’s very simple but it looks hi-tech. We put the camera in a box, chained it to the ceiling, and I cling to it like this and I turn around very quickly whilst singing into the camera.

4’28

Meet Maurice V. And Carolina D. He’s German, she’s Swedish. Maurice developped all the intelligent clothing, using leds lasers and screens he embroided into the clothes.

5’20

We’re gonna shoot the last part of the video. The concept is that I built up some sort of tent in my bedroom and I’m playing and singing under it. Then we’re done.

6’05

We’re done and we can go home. We’ll see what happens.

:Update:

Download link (thanks kaatje066!): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXAMUBM6

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Thx for posting!!!!

His hair when it starts :roftl: My comp. now...

Great and very funny vid. Love watching him change to all those costumes;) And the end with the jeans and underwear :drool:

anybody who can download it? PLZ? cos i cant with Realplayer

Edited by Dark Angel

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=fr-FR&vid=f4b852f9-6c82-40f7-b618-6ca74a3b44c6

It seems it won't work for foreigners tho BUT if you use the search engine of the website the video should appear on the playlist.

You've made my day! Thanks a lot! :thumb_yello::flowers2:

It's great! :groovy:

:biggrin2: The mystery is resolved. He was the only person to be almost naked.

So there was a serious choregraphy and not only him jumping everywhere without no reason. :naughty:

Edited by Pamette

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMOOORE!!! :yikes:

I really don't think I can handle it anymore...GEEZ...I feel like running all the way to London to beg him to let me direct a video for him...I'd do it for FREE, dammit! :aah:

Sorry...WOW, I Love you Niki! You really don't know what this means to me! :tears::huglove:

Another reason for which I want to be a director is because I can never get enough of these gems...the whole atmosphere behind the cameras...where there are so many people, and in front of the camera there's this whole magic going on. :wub2:

:bow: Thank you once again! :bow:

Edit: translation of the french bits:

I’m really enjoying working with this director. What’s great about him is the fact he doesnt have any limits. Nothing’s weird and i’m totally at ease. Everytime I do something a bit weird or a bit of a strange move, he smiles and likes it. He doesnt judge me and I think it’s very important when you’re shooting a video.

3’42

This effect is very cool cause it’s very simple but it looks hi-tech. We put the camera in a box, chained it to the ceiling, and I cling to it like this and I turn around very quickly whilst singing into the camera.

4’28

Meet Maurice V. And Carolina D. He’s German, she’s Swedish. Maurice developped all the intelligent clothing, using leds lasers and screens he embroided into the clothes.

5’20

We’re gonna shoot the last part of the video. The concept is that I built up some sort of tent in my bedroom and I’m playing and singing under it. Then we’re done.

6’05

We’re done and we can go home. We’ll see what happens.

Thanks for posting. Will wait to see it another way rather than the french site

That was GREAT! I really enjoyed seeing how he made some of the details, especially the camera spinning round and round, and going inside the airconditioning vent...which seems to have been imbued with more meaning by us, than by Mika and Jonas, but surely they must have thought about what it looked like:naughty:

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMOOORE!!! :yikes:

I really don't think I can handle it anymore...GEEZ...I feel like running all the way to London to beg him to let me direct a video for him...I'd do it for FREE, dammit! :aah:

Sorry...WOW, I Love you Niki! You really don't know what this means to me! :tears::huglove:

Another reason for which I want to be a director is because I can never get enough of these gems...the whole atmosphere behind the cameras...where there are so many people, and in front of the camera there's this whole magic going on. :wub2:

:bow: Thank you once again! :bow:

Can i help ya? Plz? :biggrin2: