WAG Making of video

Niki27

Great, thank you for posting this link! - and once more we could get a glimpse of his home! And I was really surprised, to see Mama P. shortly in the background!! What she might thought about this dancing ?? :naughty:

Great, thank you for posting this link! - and once more we could get a glimpse of his home! And I was really surprised, to see Mama P. shortly in the background!! What she might thought about this dancing ?? :naughty:

I'm sure she laughed her head off! :roftl:

:biggrin2: The mystery is resolved. He was the only person to be almost naked.

So there was a serious choregraphy and not only him jumping everywhere without no reason. :naughty:

Come on, by now we should all know that its very rare for Mika to do anything spontaneous or random in his shows. To me it was evident that the video was choreographed. :naughty:

Thanks for posting, love it!:wub2:

I liked the part where he's trying on all the stuff and posing:naughty:

His chest was much hairier(?) at that bit, I think.:roftl:

I love to see these making of videos, because the video is much more fun and you get to see how it was build up etc:biggrin2:

Thanks for posting, love it!:wub2:

I liked the part where he's trying on all the stuff and posing:naughty:

His chest was much hairier(?) at that bit, I think.:roftl:

I love to see these making of videos, because the video is much more fun and you get to see how it was build up etc:biggrin2:

CARLOTAAA! :shocked:

That's true though!!! :roftl:

He also thinks that a camera in a box is hi-tech :naughty: so everything is unbelievable, amazing, fantastic and new! :pinkbow:

That's because the camera was "encassée" in a box :biggrin2:

I love it when he starts making up French words :wink2:

Thanks for posting, you've made me very happy :teehee:

Yeah me too it's really funny, franglais :roftl:

The making of of Mika's wag video is on the french msn website...

For the Belgians and Frenchies, this is the direct link:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=fr-FR&vid=f4b852f9-6c82-40f7-b618-6ca74a3b44c6

It seems it won't work for foreigners tho BUT if you use the search engine of the website the video should appear on the playlist.

WOW!

Thank you so much!!

I really didn't think I would be able to access it.

Since a lot more fans are from Europe & I couldn't tell by your location if I was a foreigner.

This making of the WAG vid is Wonderful!

I love the interaction between Mika & Jonas. It is interesting to watch these two creative creatures..

They are so trusting with each other & vulnerable which I would imagine one would have to be to collaborate successfully in any artistic endeavour.

Thank you again.

And when he uses a word and then he is "arghh not that one". Sweet. :biggrin2:

The director calls him "artist"! :bow:

I have a new hero! Team Jonas! :punk:

The last of the hats he's trying on is great! :biggrin2:

I undertand why he likes the Jonas Brothers. No, Mika, the director is not from that band. :naughty:

Come on, by now we should all know that its very rare for Mika to do anything spontaneous or random in his shows. To me it was evident that the video was choreographed. :naughty:

His whole life is a choregraphy! :glasses2:

The making of of Mika's wag video is on the french msn website...

For the Belgians and Frenchies, this is the direct link:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=fr-FR&vid=f4b852f9-6c82-40f7-b618-6ca74a3b44c6

It seems it won't work for foreigners tho BUT if you use the search engine of the website the video should appear on the playlist.

Trying to figure out another way to let you see it...

Edit: translation of the french bits:

I’m really enjoying working with this director. What’s great about him is the fact he doesnt have any limits. Nothing’s weird and i’m totally at ease. Everytime I do something a bit weird or a bit of a strange move, he smiles and likes it. He doesnt judge me and I think it’s very important when you’re shooting a video.

3’42

This effect is very cool cause it’s very simple but it looks hi-tech. We put the camera in a box, chained it to the ceiling, and I cling to it like this and I turn around very quickly whilst singing into the camera.

4’28

Meet Maurice V. And Carolina D. He’s German, she’s Swedish. Maurice developped all the intelligent clothing, using leds lasers and screens he embroided into the clothes.

5’20

We’re gonna shoot the last part of the video. The concept is that I built up some sort of tent in my bedroom and I’m playing and singing under it. Then we’re done.

6’05

We’re done and we can go home. We’ll see what happens.

OMG, Niki! :shocked:....grazie mille! :flowers2: