WAG Making of video

Niki27

Yes, I completely agree - I don't think the WAG video was choreographed to the "nth" degree or anything - it's much more spontaneous than that. The choreographer maybe just gave him ideas as to what he could do and they practised the moves, then it was probably up to Mika when and where he did them.

That's my thought, too! Just some basic direction, then Mika kickin' it freestyle from there. :naughty:

it's awesome seeing mika dancing in his living room with the coreographer!!

love it!!

Isn't it? :swoon:

Mika in that tight white shirt, dancing barefoot (:mf_lustslow:) on the hardwood, five o'clock shadow on his face... so wonderful. It's another in a long list of things lately that just makes me want to grab hold of him and just squeeze him as hard as I can. :aah:

Thanks for posting and translating, Sophie! :wub2:

Nice look at the apartment too. It's suprising that such a colorful person has such white furnishings.

Nice cabinets Mika :wink2:

I'm in love with his apartment. How pathetic it is that I keep watching again and again that part so I can see the place better.Get out, Mika, I'm moving in!:naughty:

Oh, yeah, and the moves are alright:das:

I'm in love with his apartment. How pathetic it is that I keep watching again and again that part so I can see the place better.Get out, Mika, I'm moving in!:naughty:

Oh, yeah, and the moves are alright:das:

Time for a new MFC Club - the "We Have Mika Flat Envy" club. :naughty:

Man, I can't believe his sisters and mother were on set. That would be so humiliating! :aah:

That's even worse than having the world watch it :lol3:

Damn Mika, you get :bow: for that.

Thanks for posting :biggrin2:

i don't think it's humiliating to have his mom & sisters on the set. don't forget, for them, he's just mika. (and maybe at time the annoying brother :naughty:)

i don't think it's humiliating to have his mom & sisters on the set. don't forget, for them, he's just mika. (and maybe at time the annoying brother :naughty:)

But still...I can't imagine watching my brother do that. I would be laughing hysterically :naughty:

But still...I can't imagine watching my brother do that. I would be laughing hysterically :naughty:

That's probably what Yasmine is doing. That's why we can't see her in the video. She's laughing on the floor. :lmfao:

Isn't it? :swoon:

Mika in that tight white shirt, dancing barefoot (:mf_lustslow:) on the hardwood, five o'clock shadow on his face... so wonderful. It's another in a long list of things lately that just makes me want to grab hold of him and just squeeze him as hard as I can. :aah:

Yeah, that is what I want to do too :wub2: a motherly hug of course!:naughty:

That's probably what Yasmine is doing. That's why we can't see her in the video. She's laughing on the floor. :lmfao:

:roftl:

From the looks of it Mika did not shave or wax his chest hair.

Is it the lighting?

During the shots of him the making of WAG he has chest hair.

Mika has chest hair at the Itunes performance tonight.

I am just curious as there was talk of this smooth chest when MFCers were first talking about WAG.

The making of of Mika's wag video is on the french msn website...

For the Belgians and Frenchies, this is the direct link:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=fr-FR&vid=f4b852f9-6c82-40f7-b618-6ca74a3b44c6

It seems it won't work for foreigners tho BUT if you use the search engine of the website the video should appear on the playlist.

Trying to figure out another way to let you see it...

Edit: translation of the french bits:

I’m really enjoying working with this director. What’s great about him is the fact he doesnt have any limits. Nothing’s weird and i’m totally at ease. Everytime I do something a bit weird or a bit of a strange move, he smiles and likes it. He doesnt judge me and I think it’s very important when you’re shooting a video.

3’42

This effect is very cool cause it’s very simple but it looks hi-tech. We put the camera in a box, chained it to the ceiling, and I cling to it like this and I turn around very quickly whilst singing into the camera.

4’28

Meet Maurice V. And Carolina D. He’s German, she’s Swedish. Maurice developped all the intelligent clothing, using leds lasers and screens he embroided into the clothes.

5’20

We’re gonna shoot the last part of the video. The concept is that I built up some sort of tent in my bedroom and I’m playing and singing under it. Then we’re done.

6’05

We’re done and we can go home. We’ll see what happens.

:Update:

Download link (thanks kaatje066!): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXAMUBM6

I am sooo in Love:wub2:

From the looks of it Mika did not shave or wax his chest hair.

Is it the lighting?

During the shots of him the making of WAG he has chest hair.

Mika has chest hair at the Itunes performance tonight.

I am just curious as there was talk of this smooth chest when MFCers were first talking about WAG.

I was wondering the same thing. My guess would be that he did get it shaved, later in the day after trying on all those costumes, and then considering it was over a week ago it has started to grow back. I can't imagine it growing back that quick if it was waxed but if you just shave it, it can come back quite fast. I know someone (very close to me) who shaves his chest because of a skin condition and you'd be surprised how quickly it comes back.

I didn't have a problem with the msn link!

Funny that, usually I'm the one complaining about not being able to get the links to work!:naughty:

I liked it, especially the part where the guys teaching him to dance, and have confidence in himself. It certainly comes across in the video, he's a good mentor.