WAG Making of video

Niki27

The making of of Mika's wag video is on the french msn website...

For the Belgians and Frenchies, this is the direct link:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=fr-FR&vid=f4b852f9-6c82-40f7-b618-6ca74a3b44c6

Awwwww i love it, especially the begining and him dancing in his apartment.

Mika in that tight white shirt, dancing barefoot (:mf_lustslow:) on the hardwood, five o'clock shadow on his face... so wonderful. It's another in a long list of things lately that just makes me want to grab hold of him and just squeeze him as hard as I can. :aah:

You took the words out of my mouth..:teehee::wub2:

I know it's a fans thing but the making of is more exciting than the actual video!!!

He's just so lovely and the behind the scenes stuff always shows that off.

Just picking up on a few points...I think the lighting will have reduced the look of his body hair as it's not just his chest that looks smooth....I can't see him shaving it mid way through the shoot or that it would be so fully grown lastnight.

The dance rehearsal at his flat was truely a thing of beauty!!! :wub2::wub2:

Also, I loved his pointed use of the "Jazz hands" when he found the red bowler hat!! :roftl:

I know it's a fans thing but the making of is more exciting than the actual video!!!

He's just so lovely and the behind the scenes stuff always shows that off.

Just picking up on a few points...I think the lighting will have reduced the look of his body hair as it's not just his chest that looks smooth....

That is what I think too!

I love the making of vids - they are amazing to me.:clap::clap:

yey:roftl:

i have managed to get the vid working, it is fantastic it makes me love him even more:mf_lustslow::wink2:...

omg, how sexy did he look in that blue and grey hoodie with no t on??? lol(he looked georg all though the vid aswell =) )

Is there a download link for this? Going on hollidays without internet and wanted to download it...Anyone please?

here you go from the first page. It may say itunes, but it is the making of video! a keeper for sure!

Download link (thanks kaatje066!):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXAMUBM6

Is there a download link for this? Going on hollidays without internet and wanted to download it...Anyone please?

I think that it's an exclusive for MSN France, so nothing for now. I tried but nothing. :boxed:

I'm sure they will put it on Youtube later.

here you go from the first page. It may say itunes, but it is the making of video! a keeper for sure!

Download link (thanks kaatje066!):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXAMUBM6

It was kaatje066 that provided the link she's awesome!

She is! :thumb_yello: I'm a pc disaster, even though I'm definitely improving. :naughty:

Thanks, girls...:thumb_yello::huglove:

Just picking up on a few points...I think the lighting will have reduced the look of his body hair as it's not just his chest that looks smooth....I can't see him shaving it mid way through the shoot or that it would be so fully grown lastnight.

The dance rehearsal at his flat was truely a thing of beauty!!! :wub2::wub2:

Also, I loved his pointed use of the "Jazz hands" when he found the red bowler hat!! :roftl:

It's a mix of lighting and editing me thinks. When he talks about the tent-scene from 5:18 to 5:45 you see that someone walking between him and the light-source casts a shadow, and how the editing kicks in blurring the chest in these moments.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help?

I've watched this making of on the actual site without problems, and I downloaded it and didn't check it until recently, when it turns out I only have the audio and not the video. It says something about a codec error. I've tried to re-download it, but had the same result.

Help anyone? I'm so technologically challenged:blush-anim-cl: