2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

Yeah, he always looks grumpy this guy, Mr. Charisma he is :aah:

ROFL :roftl:

Mirtilla, your pics are amazing :wub2: Thanks for sharing!!

Oh thanx! you didn't see the blurry/handy ones! those would fit in bab's album!:naughty:

Hi :bye:

I like your pics! :wub2:

I think you are the girl standing in front of me at the gig (I recognize you from your ava)! It was nice talking to you! I'm Katrien from Belgium!

I hope the girl in front of you - who was jumping against you all the time - didn't ruined things for you!

Oh hi!! it was very nice to meet you!!

Nah, that girl was almost fine, i can well understand her jumping :wink2:

I don't think anyone commented on this but thanks for posting it! I'm so pleased that someone put the idea of HJ being a b-side on one of the singles into his head. I LOVE that song. Let's just hope he actually does it!

You're welcome! And I LOVE Holy Johnny!! :D

Hello everybody! Back from London!!

I spent the whole afternoon saving and uploading the pics so I'm not too keen on writing a report, I guess Emerald already wrote everything:naughty:

:naughty:

..oh, and someone else I saw the day after :teehee::

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

I know, completely off-topic, but forgive this one time :blush-anim-cl:

Mika vs Jude..... who wins? mwa ha ha

Oh hi!! it was very nice to meet you!!

Nah, that girl was almost fine, i can well understand her jumping :wink2:

Why did that girl have such long hair??:roftl:

He was CGIed in that, wasn't he?

He was the sexy robot! :das:

BTW great actor in that film :wink2:

Mika vs Jude..... who wins? mwa ha ha

:blink:

I don't think Jude can sing. It could be dangerous if he had a microphone to sing on a stage. :aah:

That good :shocked: ?

THAT good :mf_lustslow:

Yes, it was just like that :thumb_yello: I have really happy memories from acoustic gigs, and I had thought nothing will ever be as wonderful as them. This was different, but wonderful :wub2: He is SO talented. And it was special to see WAG and Dr. John live. I was next to Babs, and I told her several times during the show "He is so perfect!" "This is so amazing!" etc. I couldn't help myself :roftl: And she always answered, YES, YES! :biggrin2:

Hi! :thumb_yello:

I think they were trying to be trumpets or trombones or something - but they weren't very good :roftl:

To me it sounded like Donald Duck :roftl::roftl:

Extremely good pics.. & thanks for all the vids ppl... now i just have to find time to watch them all.. saw some of sara's & noticed the giggles still there..:naughty: comforting :blush-anim-cl:

Barrier's definitely too high... otherwise I think I'd have jumped over too this time. I think Mika should let the security or stewards know about his intention next time...otherwise many will be ushered away like Kata everytime..

Andre a.k.a John as he introduced himself to a bunch of us that got there earlier in the night is a sweetie.. and funny... we had a laugh with him too..bless him :blush-anim-cl:

Mirtilla.. Jude Law's sexy... but he looks miserable in those pics.. glad you came across him though... lucky :thumb_yello:

Right, finally uploaded pics onto computer... but now all are too big for here :boxed:.. no time to resize.. will upload at mikasounds later.. and when can resize will post some here :biggrin2: they're not good anyway... so it's no big deal. I thought I didn't take that many, but I actually have loads :boxed: but most wideshots.. cause i think I was impressed with the art direction and projections :naughty:

:blink:

I don't think Jude can sing. It could be dangerous if he had a microphone to sing on a stage. :aah:

I know :roftl: I was referring to how Mika and Jude Law look lol. Mika is so nice and always smiles, contrary to Jude who looks like he wants to kill himself:naughty:

I know :roftl: I was referring to how Mika and Jude Law look lol. Mika is so nice and always smiles, contrary to Jude who looks like he wants to kill himself:naughty:

:lmfao:

These moody and silent types are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo over-rated .... :dunno:

:lmfao:

These moody and silent types are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo over-rated .... :dunno:

OMG what's Mika's face in the second mini vid (in your siggie) haha :roftl:. Was it at the iTunes?

OMG what's Mika's face in the second mini vid (in your siggie) haha :roftl:. Was it at the iTunes?

Yep from Itunes ... that's a bit of my moment with him ... I made him laugh ... unintentionally :wink2:

:swoon:

Yep from Itunes ... that's a bit of my moment with him ... I made him laugh ... unintentionally :wink2:

:swoon:

laurel, i was just looking at this thread and i was looking at ur siggy for about 4 mins :teehee: its great :roftl: love it :thumb_yello:

ive got a pic of you and mika, well the back of you head :teehee: i will tag it to you on facebook :thumb_yello: its like sadlers wells again :naughty:

lol ... I don't like piccies with me in them and try to avoid them at all cost .... I think you might have noticed that at Itunes :wink2:

Mika is far more photogenic then I am :wub2:

*sigh* One week ago... :wub2: Thanks again to the Ticket Fairy and mods and other MFC'ers for this amazing day :wub2: It was great to have the chance to go to London & to see Mika :wub2:

5256_1099313729114_1414774542_30282402_3238130_n.jpg

(xJoyciex)

It was an amazing day :wub2: