2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

= WAG live from Racha, but really really live, not fixed-up-overdubbed-edited-made-for-TV live. :fangurl:

Pisses me off, excuse me, that he does such an epic first live performance of this song, and clearly the sound on the TV broadcast is running the recorded track along simultaneouslyt too, with the Andrae Crouch choir, not just the people he had on stage.:sneaky2:

Wauw, great video! :wub2:

Thanks Racha for making it!!

(and Blue Sky for posting it :bleh: )

Thanks to everyone for the reports, pics and videos!

Racha's video of WAG made my eyes water. :crybaby: I thought Mika's voice sounded a bit strained yesterday when I saw his performance on the net. It sounds completely different here! :jawdrop::wub2:

I know! The hot bod makes up for it but even so, would be nice to have the face. Problem was someone down the front in the middle was holding a balloon and it got in the way of loads of my best photos. >_<

But the hot bod bit is nice. :blush-anim-cl:

I thought I'd post the vids as one huge collection seeing as they were all nice and done, (and for anybody who might have missed). I love Doctor John, I think it might be a new favourite.

Honestly last night was the best gig I've been too, regardless of the amount of skin shown. I spose it's a much better venue than Brixton and you can get a lot nearer the front.

= WAG live from Racha, but really really live, not fixed-up-overdubbed-edited-made-for-TV live. :fangurl:

Pisses me off, excuse me, that he does such an epic first live performance of this song, and clearly the sound on the TV broadcast is running the recorded track along simultaneouslyt too, with the Andrae Crouch choir, not just the people he had on stage.:sneaky2:

:blink: I must admit I suspected that when I ran the recording when I got home - I wasn't sure if it was just the recording technique, but I think you are right - it was messed with :aah: The live version sounded much better, much fuller :thumb_yello:

Mika_0031of1.jpg

Mika_0101of1.jpg

The first pic.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: The open button and the curve of his back!!!!!!!! Woweeeee!

The second....do you think the rips are from the vigorous jumping around during the making of WAG???? :naughty:

Yes those would be Sara's boxers :roftl: That was hilarious trying to get them back she asked the guy 'I left a yellow thing on the stage could you get it for me?' and the guy was like no, blah blah blah.. Then the next one she asked if she could haver her yellow boxers back :naughty: Sounded a bit weird at the time.

This really cracked me up :roftl:

Fantastic, thanks for posting everything. :flowers2:

I still find it so blooming amazing how he's so blooming amazing :wub2:

I really really don't want to wait till mid September for the album.

And I don't want to wait till winter for the tour. :annoyed_h4h:

thanks everyone for your reports, pics and vids:thumb_yello:

it must have been a brilliant gig!!! and dr. john sounds incredible too

There aren't enough superlatives in creation to say how great this was!

He was amazing, the songs were amazing, the band were amazing, the choir was amazing!

I was standing with Laurel, and the amount of eye contact we kept getting was staggering!!!

Talked to him after and we WILL be getting the clogs we won on Twitter, he does have them, bit of confusion about when that will be though.

I'm sure he meant next month, probably at Bestival, when he said to me, next week!

Unless he's going to do a secret gig, I don't know, SO DON'T QUOTE ME, he totally threw me when he said it!

Random Question : Would you sing Lonely Alcoholic, in a pub?

Answer: What a good idea!

i'm glad you had such a great time Rose!! Cant believe we're actually getting the clogs!!!

haha love the random question