2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

I hope none of you let them push, it properly makes me angry when people shove their way through. I don't mind letting people get back to their mates after they've gone to the loo, gone to get a drink etc, but I was most certainly not having THAT.

[/rant]

Not to make fun of you by any means but I just couldn't help laugh at your reponse to the pushy dual.

I think I would feel the same way - but - reading it made me cross my arms & laugh.:fisch::fisch::raygun::raygun::blowup::blowup::bonk::gun2::gun2:

Hahaha the brilliant thing is is that if I get angry, that's when my wit is at it's sharpest so often I can tell people where to go in quite a humourous way. It's the kind of thing you look back and laugh on but at the time I was really annoyed.

Sorry to bring such a huge rant to the thread, I guess when I heard someone else mention them a little way back it kind of got me going again and I ust have needed to get it off my chest.

Mika was so fab though, so fab that I was busting to go to the loo at half seven, but at the end of the gig I didn't need to go. He made me forget all about it.

I hope I'm not the only one who found the Clockwork Orange make-up MAJORLY sexy, if I am I might be checking myself into therapy quite soon, hahaha.

:teehee: Identify yourself! We know you're an mfc'er :mf_rosetinted:

Well ... he is chicken isn't he .... they're not exactly wrong ... or he makes you think of it .... did I just type that ....

Edit ... edit ... edit :floor:

THANK YOU everyone for your reports, pix and vids! :groupwave:

I really appreciate the MFC for this (always have and always will :wink2:).

I wish I would have lived this gig with you. Can't stop listening to "Dr. John". It makes me wanna listen to the album even more.

And thank you, Anzuzu for ringing me during the gig! :wub2:

And for your texts, too!

It's just great being a Mika fan. Am proud of being one and sharing it with you all! :wub2: (Ok, am getting all emotional...sorry)

Hahaha the brilliant thing is is that if I get angry, that's when my wit is at it's sharpest so often I can tell people where to go in quite a humourous way. It's the kind of thing you look back and laugh on but at the time I was really annoyed.

Sorry to bring such a huge rant to the thread, I guess when I heard someone else mention them a little way back it kind of got me going again and I ust have needed to get it off my chest.

Mika was so fab though, so fab that I was busting to go to the loo at half seven, but at the end of the gig I didn't need to go. He made me forget all about it.

I hope I'm not the only one who found the Clockwork Orange make-up MAJORLY sexy, if I am I might be checking myself into therapy quite soon, hahaha.

No, you're not alone, and those dungerees!:wub2:

Couldn't take my eyes off them!:blush-anim-cl:

just heard about the clockwork orange makeover.. does that include the one big eyelashes make up..? :naughty: I haven't seen pic of it. :blink:

fan of CO here :wub2:

just heard about the clockwork orange makeover.. does that include the one big eyelashes make up..? :naughty: I haven't seen pic of it. :blink:

fan of CO here :wub2:

yes darling, the make up is there, not sure if painted or not though:blink:

No to worry: I found it really sexy and cute too!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Oh good, so I'm quite sane then. It suits him in a way where it's not creepy on him like it is on the Clockwork Orange guy. I got that DVD about 6 months ago and I still haven't watched it. Might have to get round to it this week.

I was SO happy about the dungarees - I tweeted him earlier on in the week suggesting that he recreate the WAG video at the gig, nakedness included and when he came out in those dungarees I did scream quite a lot.

And when the shirt came off at the end, GAWD. I made sure I took a lot of pictures of THAT.