Mika Tattoos

kath

Firstly may I apologise. This thread is somewhat self indulgant but I am SO chuffed with my new tattoo that I just can't help sharing!

I know that Mana (Lollipop Monkey) has an amazing Lollipop girl tattoo. I have a pic of it but wouldn't post it here without her permission. Does anyone else have any Mika related tattoos? And please, I am not in any way encouraging younglings (or anyone else) to have Mika tattoos I just wanted to share my story and ask if anyone else has any or is considering it.

I have been pondering having a Mika related tattoo for quite a while. But I couldn't decide what to have done. I finally decided I would like Mika's name as my tattoo. However, I didn't want it in the block capitals as in the logo. So one day, whilst looking at Mika's signiture I decided it would be nice to have the signiture as a tattoo. I then decided that it would be REALLY nice if Mika would actually sign it himself. SO, last night, after the Itunes gig I asked him if he would be so kind as to do that. He was a little reluctant at first but then decided to go ahead. However, he didn't just sign his name, he drew the little pic of the heart with wings that he draws sometimes.:wub2: That was totally unexpected. :mf_lustslow: I had already made an appointment with a tattoo artist for today (I planned having another tattoo done as well so if I hadn't got Mika's signiture I would have still have needed the appointment). So, overnight, I thought about what to do with the little picture as it was a bit 'wonky'(It is really difficult to write/draw on skin). I decided to have the heart and wings coloured and tided up a little bit. So here it is:

Mika concentrating on drawing (Thanks to Vicky for this picture)

Mikadrawingtattoo.jpg

Mika's original drawing/signiture

untitled-3.jpg

The finished tattoo. Sorry it isn't a brilliant picture but I am having trouble getting a decent pic. In real life it looks lovely......well, I think so anyway:naughty:

059-4.jpg

Thank you so much Mika.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone :wub2:

That is awesome Kath!

I was thinking maybe one day, when I'm 18 to get a I am Golden tattoo, but I'm a bit chicken:roftl:

Yes, I was wondering about 'Lady Jane' as I am so obsessed with that song.....but in the end I decided not to go with a specific reference to one song as a tattoo is 'for life'

You're branded now!! Your wrist is worth a lot more today than it did yesterday.. :naughty: Jokes aside..It looks great Kath!! :mf_lustslow: I'm really glad it all worked out!! :thumb_yello:

LOL! I never thought of that.........shall I put it on ebay? How much do you reckon?:naughty:

You shared in the anxiety of last night.....thanks for helping to keep me calm....I was quite nevrvous about the whole thing:shocked:

Thank you everyone :wub2:

Yes, I was wondering about 'Lady Jane' as I am so obsessed with that song.....but in the end I decided not to go with a specific reference to one song as a tattoo is 'for life'

Yeah well I think I am Golden is very symbolic, but it will not happen because Linde will personally come kick my ass:roftl:

May I ask what other tatoo you've got?:teehee:

You may indeed, I will try and post a pic...it is three little ladybirds on my ankle with JAD next to them. Both my children share the initials JAD (Jacob Adam and Jessica Abigail) but it also stands for Jake, Abby, Dave......my children and my husband.:thumb_yello:

Yeah well I think I am Golden is very symbolic, but it will not happen because Linde will personally come kick my ass:roftl:

Well yes, I am sure you are right.............and I actually wanted my wings to be golden but the guy said that gold was very difficult to do so I went for the easier option of yellow:naughty:

Just wait...till you're...30 or something:teehee:

Or 45 like me:naughty: There will be lots of albums to choose from by then:naughty:

Well yes, I am sure you are right.............and I actually wanted my wings to be golden but the guy said that gold was very difficult to do so I went for the easier option of yellow:naughty:

Or 45 like me:naughty: There will be lots of albums to choose from by then:naughty:

ohh I sure hope so... *(hint Mika hon Hint)* :naughty:

You may indeed, I will try and post a pic...it is three little ladybirds on my ankle with JAD next to them. Both my children share the initials JAD (Jacob Adam and Jessica Abigail) but it also stands for Jake, Abby, Dave......my children and my husband.:thumb_yello:

Aww, that sounds great :thumb_yello:

I have nothing against getting a tattoo, and I'm not saying I'll never get a tattoo myself. But it's just something you really should think about a lot. A boy from my class got 2 tattoos when he was only 17. And that's just too young.

ohh I sure hope so... *(hint Mika hon Hint)* :naughty:

I don't even want to think about how old I will be by then:shocked:

Aww, that sounds great :thumb_yello:

I have nothing against getting a tattoo, and I'm not saying I'll never get a tattoo myself. But it's just something you really should think about a lot. A boy from my class got 2 tattoos when he was only 17. And that's just too young.

Yes, much too young in my opinion. It has taken me a LONG time to decide.....and I thought about it VERY carefully for a long time.

lovely :wub2:

yes you were, did you get a lollipop? :naughty:

No, but I got a little bit of Mika permanently attached to me....that will do me:naughty:

LOL! I never thought of that.........shall I put it on ebay? How much do you reckon?:naughty:

You shared in the anxiety of last night.....thanks for helping to keep me calm....I was quite nevrvous about the whole thing:shocked:

:roftl::roftl: It's priceless!! .. if you're desperate in the future that might fetch you a few bop especially now that Mika is destined for stardom..:naughty:

I was excited about it last night.. love the idea so much.. i love interesting missions :thumb_yello:

Here is the other one.

My oh my, I WAS a brave girl today:roftl:

057-3.jpg

That is cute!! Amazing how that abbreviation works in many ways.

:roftl::roftl: It's priceless!! .. if you're desperate in the future that might fetch you a few bop especially now that Mika is destined for stardom..:naughty:

I was excited about it last night.. love the idea so much.. i love interesting missions :thumb_yello:

That is cute!! Amazing how that abbreviation works in many ways.

Giving ones children the same initials seems to have it's uses:naughty:

Amazing :)

Thank you:thumb_yello: