Mika Tattoos

kath

It's really nice. :thumb_yello: I love the way that the word 'Stardust' has been incorporated into the roots.

You have certainly set me thinking about having mine added to to try and 'straighten' it up as I mentioned. It will be five years this summer since I had mine done so it would be a good time to get it refreshed and smartened up a bit!

• 7 years later...

I got my Mika ink today :cloud:

I am blissful :wub2:

I hope I can show it to Mika this coming October or at some point :excite:I am so happy to have it after all these years :mikalove:

It's another Mika dreams that came true for me today :wub2:

The photo is not very good so in case you wonder my Mika tatoo is on the inside of my left wrist

20210604_123142.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 8

What a wonderful tattoo @crazyaboutmika! Is your first one? 

I'm designing my own Mika tattoos, 2 in fact, one is to actually to cover up a tattoo I already have and  another for my love of Tiny Love! 

If you need any tattoo care tips let me know 😊 

• Like 2

Just now, TinyLove_CJ said:

What a wonderful tattoo @crazyaboutmika! Is your first one? 

I'm designing my own Mika tattoos, 2 in fact, one is to actually to cover up a tattoo I already have and  another for my love of Tiny Love! 

If you need any tattoo care tips let me know 😊 

It is indeed my first tatoo :wub2:

Thank you so much  for your offer :hug:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I hope I can show it to Mika this coming October or at some point :excite:I am so happy to have it after all these years :mikalove:

The photo is not very good so in case you wonder my Mika tatoo is on the inside of my left wrist

20210604_123142.jpg

I love it :wub2: It turned out very well as far as I can see. :yes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

I love it :wub2: It turned out very well as far as I can see. :yes:

It was planned to be filled with black but I loved the outline so much that I went for it. The tatoo guy said I could come back anytime if I changed my mind but I think I'll keep it that way :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It was planned to be filled with black but I loved the outline so much that I went for it. The tatoo guy said I could come back anytime if I changed my mind but I think I'll keep it that way :wub2:

I'm happy that you're happy :hug:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

20210604_123142.jpg

That’s pretty cool!! And I like it already, agree with the tattoo artist, it doesn’t need to be coloured/filled in at all! 

I saw some fans having their arm or leg signed by Mika, which they then used as an outline to get it tattooed. That’s also cool, but this is just as nice :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

20210604_123142.jpg

Oh this is so wonderful! Congratulations! And I'd second not going back to fill it in if you already like it as it is. I had some lyrics tattooed on me that looked great and then immediately became awkward looking when filled in and have since "bled" over time and is now hard to read. 

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That’s pretty cool!! And I like it already, agree with the tattoo artist, it doesn’t need to be coloured/filled in at all! 

I saw some fans having their arm or leg signed by Mika, which they then used as an outline to get it tattooed. That’s also cool, but this is just as nice :thumb_yello:

I love the tatoos  with his siggie too. 

But I also love his logo :wub2: Actually it reminds me of Toy Story because Andy's toys have his name on them.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, galapagonch said:

Oh this is so wonderful! Congratulations! And I'd second not going back to fill it in if you already like it as it is. I had some lyrics tattooed on me that looked great and then immediately became awkward looking when filled in and have since "bled" over time and is now hard to read. 

Thank you :huglove:I'm so sorry for you :itsok:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galapagonch said:

Realised I completely forgot to share when I got my MIKA tattoo sleeve started! I plan on colouring it in, but here is what it looks like as of now :-)

tat2.jpg

tat1.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat4.jpg

MFC Pride colouring competition but instead of the tour bus we colour in your arm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, galapagonch said:

Realised I completely forgot to share when I got my MIKA tattoo sleeve started! I plan on colouring it in, but here is what it looks like as of now :-)

tat2.jpg

tat1.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat4.jpg

This is so cool i really hope you get to show it to Mika one day!

Just so he can then gasp in shock (i can already picture his reaction 🤭) and feel guilty that you "did this to yourself" bc of him 😂. His reactions when people ask him to write something down for a tattoo are always so funny, i don't get the impression that he is a fan of tattoos himself 😂

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jaela said:

This is so cool i really hope you get to show it to Mika one day!

Just so he can then gasp in shock (i can already picture his reaction 🤭) and feel guilty that you "did this to yourself" bc of him 😂. His reactions when people ask him to write something down for a tattoo are always so funny, i don't get the impression that he is a fan of tattoos himself 😂

Yeah, i imagine he wouldn't be too enthused, lol.

It might be alright though since his name isn't anywhere on it. I don't think I'll EVER stop caring about Mika, but I figured it's better not to permanently mark yourself with someone else (especially someone you don't know yourself). (No disrespect to those who did that though! I'd just be too nervous myself )

At least doing it this way it's always going to be fun beautiful art, connected to Mika or not :blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I love the tatoos  with his siggie too. 

But I also love his logo :wub2: Actually it reminds me of Toy Story because Andy's toys have his name on them.

You belong to Mika now. 😁

@galapagonch your tattoo looks so cool! I'd love to see it when it's coloured. I get what you mean about ink bleed, that's why I want one of my current tats covered up, I have a wolf coloured in blue and the edges of it now look blurry 😕, my plan is to get it covered with small Mika lyrics and also a symbol thats really personal to me.  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, galapagonch said:

Yeah, i imagine he wouldn't be too enthused, lol.

It might be alright though since his name isn't anywhere on it. I don't think I'll EVER stop caring about Mika, but I figured it's better not to permanently mark yourself with someone else (especially someone you don't know yourself). (No disrespect to those who did that though! I'd just be too nervous myself )

At least doing it this way it's always going to be fun beautiful art, connected to Mika or not :blush:

Same same. I would love to get one of his lyrics tattooed but I just can't decide which. There are many songs and lines that speak to me, but I feel like if I ever do it I need to be older bc I'm currently still changing so much and I don't want a tattoo that reminds me of bad times in my life or anything. Maybe when I'm 25 or so I'll be "grown" enough and I can settle for something permanent. 

Anyway, I'm glad 16 year olds aren't allowed to get tattoos because otherwise I'd be walking around with a tattoo saying "if you feel like a freak, turn yourself into a beautiful freak" rn 😅😅

• Like 1

OM2206 tattoo is also still a possibility 🌚. It's fun, it's mysterious and nobody including the person wearing the tattoo knows what it means sjsjsjs.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2014 at 5:44 AM, kath said:

It's really nice. :thumb_yello: I love the way that the word 'Stardust' has been incorporated into the roots.

You have certainly set me thinking about having mine added to to try and 'straighten' it up as I mentioned. It will be five years this summer since I had mine done so it would be a good time to get it refreshed and smartened up a bit!

Hi

i was just reading back a little on this thread and came across this which I posted… so it must now be twelve years since I got my tattoo 😳 Incredible. And I still haven’t had it refreshed 😂.

I love all of the tattoos on this thread- the whole sleeve is incredible- well done! 👍❤️

• Like 3