Mika Tattoos

kath

Congratulations, Kath, it's so amazing :wub2: I love it, actually love both of your tattoos! So special!

I was considering Mika related tattoo before I had my own tattoo. But I decided first to have something very personal. My tattoo is quite big, and it is not what I was planning to :teehee: But now it is a part of me. Some people like it, some people just hate it :aah:

Congratulations, Kath, it's so amazing :wub2: I love it, actually love both of your tattoos! So special!

I was considering Mika related tattoo before I had my own tattoo. But I decided first to have something very personal. My tattoo is quite big, and it is not what I was planning to :teehee: But now it is a part of me. Some people like it, some people just hate it :aah:

what is it (if may ask ofcourse)? :biggrin2:

MY GOODNESS ME

i'm in shock!

you are amazing kath..are you sure?

it's for life! :shocked:

(he's been so kind, hasn't he?:wub2:)

Hi Robi:wub2:

Too late now if I am not sure:naughty:

Yes, I know it's for life.....but I did consider it VERY carefully before hand. I think that is why Mika was initailly reluctant.....it IS a big thing.

But yes, he was very kind indeed.............he gave in to my pleading in the end:naughty:

Thanks Tiibet:wub2:

I actually love your tattoo. I would never be so brave as to have such a large one but I really like it. As you say, it is part of you. I haven't had mine for 12 hours yet and yet I already feel as though they are part of me:biggrin2:

:wink2: it's lovely!!!

ah yes!:roftl:

kath.....did it hurt?:shocked:

did it did it? :shocked::naughty:

The tattoo artist said that I had chossen two of the most painful places..........the wrist and ankle. The ankle hurt more but yes..........to be honest....it did hurt.....but you get used to it...........I was glad it was only an hour though:shocked:

The bit that Mika did didn't hurt.

Especially when he was holding my hand:naughty:

The tattoo artist said that I had chossen two of the most painful places..........the wrist and ankle. The ankle hurt more but yes..........to be honest....it did hurt.....but you get used to it...........I was glad it was only an hour though:shocked:

It is A M A Z I N G Kath!!!! :mf_lustslow:

O o o h h h h . . . . I have been putting A LOT of thought into my Mika tattoo which I will be getting in a couple months (if not sooner :teehee:) I thoght and thought and thought and JUST when I thought my brain was going to EXPLODE - I sat back . . . and looked to my left, and THERE it was . . . the P e r F e c t tattoo idea <for me> I LOVE it - and I am SO excited, I can hardly wait!!!!! I have been contemplating getting a Mika related tatt for 2 years now - BUT when I saw Ambers's (PurpleGrape) tattoo . . . that was it for mr - I GOT totally serious trying to find the BEST concept <for me> since this IS a life-long commitment :naughty:

. . . But YOURs :wub2: Not only do you have a FAB tattoo . . . you have a brilliant story attached to it - THAT is priceless!!!!! :huglove:

well... :wub2:

I think that when I get one, Ill have it on the back of my left shoulder (not a mika related one) and if I get a mika related one, itll be... well i dont now... :naughty: but I have plenty of time for both... way way plenty... :roftl:

Kath, that reminds me of a video that I saw where someone went to a Paul McCartney concert and he signed her arm during the show and she got it tattooed. :naughty:

I'm seeing a new trend starting! Except... I don't think I'll ever take part in it, I'm not fond of needles. :naughty:

:wink2: it's lovely!!!

Sorry, I quoted you earlier but forgot to say thank you:naughty:

It is A M A Z I N G Kath!!!! :mf_lustslow:

O o o h h h h . . . . I have been putting A LOT of thought into my Mika tattoo which I will be getting in a couple months (if not sooner :teehee:) I thoght and thought and thought and JUST when I thought my brain was going to EXPLODE - I sat back . . . and looked to my left, and THERE it was . . . the P e r F e c t tattoo idea <for me> I LOVE it - and I am SO excited, I can hardly wait!!!!! I have been contemplating getting a Mika related tatt for 2 years now - BUT when I saw Ambers's (PurpleGrape) tattoo . . . that was it for mr - I GOT totally serious trying to find the BEST concept <for me> since this IS a life-long commitment :naughty:

. . . But YOURs :wub2: Not only do you have a FAB tattoo . . . you have a brilliant story attached to it - THAT is priceless!!!!! :huglove:

Thanks Holly:wub2: So are you keeping your plan under wraps then?

I was the same TBH I didn't tell anyone about my plan until earlier this week. I really wanted to try and pre warn Mika that I was going to make this request. I really didn't want to put him on the spot. I spoke to Rose earlier this week and she offered to try and get a note to Mika as he arrived yesterday (as I wasn't going to be there that early) However, in the event, it wasn't possible so I did indeed have to 'put him on the spot'. But other than Rose, I hadn't spoken to anyone about my plan until yesterday...apart from my hubby................thought I had better run it by him:naughty:

Kath, that reminds me of a video that I saw where someone went to a Paul McCartney concert and he signed her arm during the show and she got it tattooed. :naughty:

I'm seeing a new trend starting! Except... I don't think I'll ever take part in it, I'm not fond of needles. :naughty:

Yes, but I didn't like to think that I was just going to ask Mika to sign my arm and not tell him why............I didn't think that was fair. I also wanted him to do it neatly........................which he did.............he signed his name very carefully, you can see the concentration on his face in the pic.

Where is it ? on your wrist?:blink:

Tis indeed:thumb_yello:

well... :wub2:

I think that when I get one, Ill have it on the back of my left shoulder (not a mika related one) and if I get a mika related one, itll be... well i dont now... :naughty: but I have plenty of time for both... way way plenty... :roftl:

Yes, that is a nice place.............but I never have that part of me exposed except for when swimming:wink2:

what is it (if may ask ofcourse)? :biggrin2:

I have my right arm tattooed. There is a butterfly couple, one in the wrist and one, bigger, in the upper arm and three smaller butterflies between them, flying in the sturdust (our family :teehee:)

Yes, that is a nice place.............but I never have that part of me exposed except for when swimming:wink2:

well, I like wearing funny clothes (remind you of anybody? :naughty: )

I thought for the Mika Tattoo -on my chest,he'd like signing it, dont you think :das: and dont know what Mika-related tattoo... but I have got at least 5-20 years to figure that put :roftl:

Yes, but I didn't like to think that I was just going to ask Mika to sign my arm and not tell him why............I didn't think that was fair. I also wanted him to do it neatly........................which he did.............he signed his name very carefully, you can see the concentration on his face in the pic.

Tis indeed:thumb_yello:

Oh McCartney knew what she was doing. She held a sign asking him to sign her arm so she could get it tattooed. It was funny since he stopped the show for it then told her she better do it. :naughty:

Definitely brave though! I would have been terrified not knowing how Mika was going to sign. I love when it when he does the heart and angel wings.

Sorry, I quoted you earlier but forgot to say thank you:naughty:

Thanks Holly:wub2: So are you keeping your plan under wraps then?

I was the same TBH I didn't tell anyone about my plan until earlier this week. I really wanted to try and pre warn Mika that I was going to make this request. I really didn't want to put him on the spot. I spoke to Rose earlier this week and she offered to try and get a note to Mika as he arrived yesterday (as I wasn't going to be there that early) However, in the event, it wasn't possible so I did indeed have to 'put him on the spot'. But other than Rose, I hadn't spoken to anyone about my plan until yesterday...apart from my hubby................thought I had better run it by him:naughty:

GOOD idea to run it by your hubby first!!! :roftl:

I W A S going to keep mine under wraps - I wanted it to be a suprise - but, due to the fact that it has already been discussed in a couple threads and profiles - guess it is not going to be a suprise by any means :naughty:

I thought about lyrics - and pics and just E V E R Y T H I N G . . . it is truly FUNNY how things COME TOGETHER when you are not trying at all :lmao:

When I was just about to give up -I looked over, and there was my Parc des Price DVD . . . I picked it up and a MASSIVE light bulb exploded in my head!

I am getting the character of Mika holding the mic on the front - and his name under it <I still am NOT completely set on the style of the name as of yet> But, THAT is going to be my tattoo and I am going to LOVE it!!!! :wub2:

I am getting it on my upper left arm. One arm is dedicated to MIKA and the other arm is reserved for Rufus! After my Mika tatt - will come a Rufus one and THAT one is going to be EXTREMELY hard to come up with.

. . . soon we are going to have enough peeps with Mika tattoos - we can start our own club! :roftl:

NOW - on a scale from 1 to 10 HOW bad did it TRULY hurt . . .

<10 being the WORST pain of your life> :freak:

I have my right arm tattooed. There is a butterfly couple, one in the wrist and one, bigger, in the upper arm and three smaller butterflies between them, flying in the sturdust (our family :teehee:)

WOW! that sounds gorgeous!!! I have a thing for butterflies... they are charming (especially pendants) but if I ever get a tattoo, I think itll be a unicorn, or a horse, they are my biggest obssesions, well tied with Mika ofcourse...

but when I grow up, itll probably change...

my dad better not see this, he'll freak if he knows im really wanting one...

I have ALOT of time before i MIGHT actually get one...

well, I like wearing funny clothes (remind you of anybody? :naughty: )

I thought for the Mika Tattoo -on my chest,he'd like signing it, dont you think :das: and dont know what Mika-related tattoo... but I have got at least 5-20 years to figure that put :roftl:

No rush then!

Oh McCartney knew what she was doing. She held a sign asking him to sign her arm so she could get it tattooed. It was funny since he stopped the show for it then told her she better do it. :naughty:

Definitely brave though! I would have been terrified not knowing how Mika was going to sign. I love when it when he does the heart and angel wings.

Oh I see! That must have been amazing to get Paul McCartneys sig tattooed.......although personally I prefer Mika's:naughty:

GOOD idea to run it by your hubby first!!! :roftl:

I W A S going to keep mine under wraps - I wanted it to be a suprise - but, due to the fact that it has already been discussed in a couple threads and profiles - guess it is not going to be a suprise by any means :naughty:

I thought about lyrics - and pics and just E V E R Y T H I N G . . . it is truly FUNNY how things COME TOGETHER when you are not trying at all :lmao:

When I was just about to give up -I looked over, and there was my Parc des Price DVD . . . I picked it up and a MASSIVE light bulb exploded in my head!

I am getting the character of Mika holding the mic on the front - and his name under it <I still am NOT completely set on the style of the name as of yet> But, THAT is going to be my tattoo and I am going to LOVE it!!!! :wub2:

I am getting it on my upper left arm. One arm is dedicated to MIKA and the other arm is reserved for Rufus! After my Mika tatt - will come a Rufus one and THAT one is going to be EXTREMELY hard to come up with.

. . . soon we are going to have enough peeps with Mika tattoos - we can start our own club! :roftl:

NOW - on a scale from 1 to 10 HOW bad did it TRULY hurt . . .

<10 being the WORST pain of your life> :freak:

My goodness you are going to have a lot of tattos eventually:naughty:

I hope it all goes well.............I LOVE your Mika idea. That sounds awesome. I only wanted a small one but I love your idea.

The tattooist said it ws like a scratch...........I would describe it as like a deep scratch rather than a mild one but I am sure it is different for everyone depending on pain threasholds. I would say about a 3.

My goodness you are going to have a lot of tattos eventually:naughty:

I hope it all goes well.............I LOVE your Mika idea. That sounds awesome. I only wanted a small one but I love your idea.

The tattooist said it ws like a scratch...........I would describe it as like a deep scratch rather than a mild one but I am sure it is different for everyone depending on pain threasholds. I would say about a 3.

. . . not a lot JUST three :naughty:

:clap: YAY - I am glad you like my idea!!!!! Now I feel a bit more secure in my decision!!! :teehee:

WoW . . a 3 - I can defo handle that!!!! *hope it is the same for me*

I am SUCH a whimp - but there is NOTHING more important or worthwhile to suffer through pain for then Mika <and Rufus> :swoon: