Mika Tattoos

kath

No rush then!

Oh I see! That must have been amazing to get Paul McCartneys sig tattooed.......although personally I prefer Mika's:naughty:

My goodness you are going to have a lot of tattos eventually:naughty:

I hope it all goes well.............I LOVE your Mika idea. That sounds awesome. I only wanted a small one but I love your idea.

The tattooist said it ws like a scratch...........I would describe it as like a deep scratch rather than a mild one but I am sure it is different for everyone depending on pain threasholds. I would say about a 3.

not at all! :biggrin2:

signature tattoos sound so cool- after seeing yours, im so into one, in the very far future... but Mika will sure be the first, if not the only one...

3 out of 10, that dosent sounds so bad, and voluntiring with dogs and cats and riding horses all my life, even the worst scratch isnt so bad compared to some stuff ive been through... but im not very find of needles... I wonder what it might be like for me... :blink:

. . . not a lot JUST three :naughty:

:clap: YAY - I am glad you like my idea!!!!! Now I feel a bit more secure in my decision!!! :teehee:

WoW . . a 3 - I can defo handle that!!!! *hope it is the same for me*

I am SUCH a whimp - but there is NOTHING more important or worthwhile to suffer through pain for then Mika <and Rufus> :swoon:

ha! jut read your idea (im so lazy :naughty: )

love it! very creative! id love seeing it when you get it!

not at all! :biggrin2:

signature tattoos sound so cool- after seeing yours, im so into one, in the very far future... but Mika will sure be the first, if not the only one...

3 out of 10, that dosent sounds so bad, and voluntiring with dogs and cats and riding horses all my life, even the worst scratch isnt so bad compared to some stuff ive been through... but im not very find of needles... I wonder what it might be like for me... :blink:

It is very difficult to quantify isn't it.............and everyone IS different. For me I have had thrid degree burns and I would put that at 10 and childbirth I would put at 9.5:naughty:

I would never ever get a tattoo...but yours is really neat! I think making your "idol's" signature into a tattoo is the best kind. Very original indeed. :)

Thank you:wub2:

Thank you!! :clap: OH don't worry . . . you will see it - when finished!!! :roftl:

Looking forward to it:biggrin2:

It is very difficult to quantify isn't it.............and everyone IS different. For me I have had thrid degree burns and I would put that at 10 and childbirth I would put at 9.5:naughty:

Ahhh . . . I have given birth 3 times - and I put that OFF the CHARTS! :roftl: I have been burned, as well - and that is by FAR the WORST pain that I have ever felt . . . so, I am *thinking* I am going to handle this JUST fine - <as long as I have someone to hold my hand> :teehee:

well, that I havnt been through :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ahhh . . . I have given birth 3 times - and I put that OFF the CHARTS! :roftl: I have been burned, as well - and that is by FAR the WORST pain that I have ever felt . . . so, I am *thinking* I am going to handle this JUST fine - <as long as I have someone to hold my hand> :teehee:

Well, I have already told you...........THAT was the best bit for me:naughty:

well, that I havnt been through :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Tattooing doesn't touch childbirth:naughty:

Well, I have already told you...........THAT was the best bit for me:naughty:

Yeah . . if I were able to get a tattoo after a HIGH like you had . . . wouldn't MATTER the magnitude of the pain- after holding Mastah's hand, wouldn't feel ANYTHING!!! :swoon:

Yeah . . if I were able to get a tattoo after a HIGH like you had . . . wouldn't MATTER the magnitude of the pain- after holding Mastah's hand, wouldn't feel ANYTHING!!! :swoon:

Only thing is..............it was 13 hrs later:naughty:

Kath, I LOVE your Mika tattoo! :wub2:

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo (not necessarily a Mika related one) for years...but can't decide :aah:

This one will remind you every single day of the itunes gig and of the big M - awesome! I also like your other tattoo - very colourful. (a ladybird is among my fave motives so far as well :wink2:)

kath, that's a great tattoo!! :wub2: congrats with it! :punk: what a bold decision and I'm sure you won't regret it. :wink2:

I do have a tattoo, but it's hedwig related and it's also smt to do with some life philosophy I have been believing in for yrs. so no, nothing mika related. :wink2:

not planning another tattoo at the moment. one can never know in life though :biggrin2:

Oh I see! That must have been amazing to get Paul McCartneys sig tattooed.......although personally I prefer Mika's:naughty:

If I had to choose between the two I'd choose Mika too. You know what someone should do? They should start an autograph collection on their body. :naughty:

If I had to choose between the two I'd choose Mika too. You know what someone should do? They should start an autograph collection on their body. :naughty:

I thought of that too... but most, well not most but some of the artists I like are long gone...

but that would be sooo cool...

and that girl to get the faces and the autographs of that band (which their name skipped my mind) did a real something :naughty:

. . . are you volunteering then? :teehee:

I'm not fond of tattoo's in men or women and would NEVER get one, I hate to see a person who has so many you cant even see their skin or what the tattoo is meant to be any more, so many ppl seem to be addicted to them these days and get so many.

Yet I DO think a nice neat small one can look pretty in the right place and I think more than one..... seems to spoil the effect somehow, maybe cos it's such a permanent thing so what you get should be so so special and thought about deeply and for a long time before you get it.

I do quite like your's though Kath ( but I think it's cos it's Mika...and just so special) My hubby says he would divorce me if I got a tattoo of any kind (pfft it's our 25th wedding anniversary too middle of September), good job I don't want one, though if we got divorced...who knows I may be asking Mika to sign parts of MY body too lol.

Firstly may I apologise. This thread is somewhat self indulgant but I am SO chuffed with my new tattoo that I just can't help sharing!

I know that Mana (Lollipop Monkey) has an amazing Lollipop girl tattoo. I have a pic of it but wouldn't post it here without her permission. Does anyone else have any Mika related tattoos? And please, I am not in any way encouraging younglings (or anyone else) to have Mika tattoos I just wanted to share my story and ask if anyone else has any or is considering it.

I have been pondering having a Mika related tattoo for quite a while. But I couldn't decide what to have done. I finally decided I would like Mika's name as my tattoo. However, I didn't want it in the block capitals as in the logo. So one day, whilst looking at Mika's signiture I decided it would be nice to have the signiture as a tattoo. I then decided that it would be REALLY nice if Mika would actually sign it himself. SO, last night, after the Itunes gig I asked him if he would be so kind as to do that. He was a little reluctant at first but then decided to go ahead. However, he didn't just sign his name, he drew the little pic of the heart with wings that he draws sometimes.:wub2: That was totally unexpected. :mf_lustslow: I had already made an appointment with a tattoo artist for today (I planned having another tattoo done as well so if I hadn't got Mika's signiture I would have still have needed the appointment). So, overnight, I thought about what to do with the little picture as it was a bit 'wonky'(It is really difficult to write/draw on skin). I decided to have the heart and wings coloured and tided up a little bit. So here it is:

Mika concentrating on drawing (Thanks to Vicky for this picture)

Mikadrawingtattoo.jpg

Mika's original drawing/signiture

untitled-3.jpg

The finished tattoo. Sorry it isn't a brilliant picture but I am having trouble getting a decent pic. In real life it looks lovely......well, I think so anyway:naughty:

059-4.jpg

Thank you so much Mika.

Kath - there is no hope for you :roftl:

It looks great - and is unique :thumb_yello:

I won't forget Mika's face when you told him about the tattoo

"Please don't" - with a frightened look on his face - he was so worried that he will mess it up with the pen

:roftl:

you have a good tattoo artist... she did a great job upgrading his little scribble...

I like it...

you are brave kath.... :thumb_yello:

and it's a nice tattoo