Mika Tattoos

kath

I won't forget Mika's face when you told him about the tattoo

"Please don't" - with a frightened look on his face - he was so worried that he will mess it up with the pen

:roftl:

you have a good tattoo artist... she did a great job upgrading his little scribble...

I like it...

you are brave kath.... :thumb_yello:

and it's a nice tattoo

I guess i can only imagine... and to think I had a ticket and couldve seen it- damm! :sneaky2:

I wish I had...

POST it again!!! P l e a s e . . . . :rolls_eyes:

sure.

This is the best pic i have of it...well, its really the only picture i've ever really taken OF it.

It was taken not too long after it was done. (which was may 13th 2008 :wub2:)

l_92027fb8afc93784e5517a6d8702c5c0.jpg

and this i took not too long ago, but i love how it looks when it just peeks out. :naughty: *ima nerd*

n1215609423_465721_3710475.jpg

sure.

This is the best pic i have of it...well, its really the only picture i've ever really taken OF it.

and this i took not too long ago, but i love how it looks when it just peeks out. :naughty: *ima nerd*

OMG! You have PeeWee Herman and Chairry. :roftl:

I love that show. We have all that too:naughty:

OMG! You have PeeWee Herman and Chairry. :roftl:

I love that show. We have all that too:naughty:

hehe :biggrin2: Yes! I love PeeWee!

We have the whole playhouse too from when my brothers were little but now my older sister has taken over them.

Shes obsessed with peewee. Her bf even has exact suit and everything...freaks. :teehee:

hehe :biggrin2: Yes! I love PeeWee!

We have the whole playhouse too from when my brothers were little but now my older sister has taken over them.

Shes obsessed with peewee. Her bf even has exact suit and everything...freaks. :teehee:

We have all that too:naughty:

I just watched that show this week and I didn't realize how creepy it was:naughty:

I want a PeeWee shirt so bad but I can't find one.

sure.

THANK YOU!!!:huglove:

L O V E it!!!

untitled-3.jpg

you know, i think that's uber cute. if i ever got a mika tat when i was older, i would really like that, on my back shoulder or ankle. without the colour, or improvements, i'd really just like that scribble. its veery cute, i like it :teehee:

Loverly tattoo Kath, Must say I'm a biit jealous. I want a tattoo, I'm sure of it, just am still not sure what to get, Am sure of the spot (under my neck , on the bump you feel there :blink:)

So any ideas? Was thinking of "we are golden", but will I still like that when I'm 60??? I'm going through LICM to get inspired, I really would like a Mika tattoo, but it also has to be something I like when i'm older or when Mika decides to become a unabomber or something :naughty:

Kath, I LOVE your Mika tattoo!

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo (not necessarily a Mika related one) for years...but can't decide

This one will remind you every single day of the itunes gig and of the big M - awesome! I also like your other tattoo - very colourful. (a ladybird is among my fave motives so far as well

Thank you very much. Good luck with trying to decide what to have...it took me a long time but I am really happy with the results

kath, that's a great tattoo!! congrats with it! what a bold decision and I'm sure you won't regret it.

I do have a tattoo, but it's hedwig related and it's also smt to do with some life philosophy I have been believing in for yrs. so no, nothing mika related.

not planning another tattoo at the moment. one can never know in life though

Thanks Avoca.:wub2: No, one never knows what life is going to bring to us.

I do quite like your's though Kath ( but I think it's cos it's Mika...and just so special) My hubby says he would divorce me if I got a tattoo of any kind (pfft it's our 25th wedding anniversary too middle of September), good job I don't want one, though if we got divorced...who knows I may be asking Mika to sign parts of MY body too lol.

Thanks, hopefully I got away with it without the divorce:naughty:. Mine was just supposed to be Mika's sig but I did double check with Dave that he was ok with it before I took the plunge:shocked:

Kath - there is no hope for you

It looks great - and is unique

Nope...............no hope whatsoever. What little sliver of hope that there ever was for me disappeared in Jan 07:naughty:

I love Johns face while Mika was signing your arm

I'm going to get Mikas name tattooed too, but I have to figure out a place and the price

Yes, rare to see a smile on Johns face (sorry Lillibet!)

I won't forget Mika's face when you told him about the tattoo

"Please don't" - with a frightened look on his face - he was so worried that he will mess it up with the pen

you have a good tattoo artist... she did a great job upgrading his little scribble...

I like it...

you are brave kath....

and it's a nice tattoo

Thanks Racha. To be honest, to a certain extent I can't really remember the exact details.........I usually have memory loss where conversations with Mika are concerned:shocked:. I do kind of remember him recoiling in horror though:naughty:

Yes, I am very happy with the end result.

5600_240669275323_657860323_7888196_1520076_n.jpgHere's a picture of Mika drawing your tattoo... he was concentrating so hard

no pressure mika...

Thank you so much for posting.

Look at his curls

I wonder is someone got it on video

I am in love with that pic:naughty:

No, no vid I don't think...........and my camera died just at the wrong moment. Lovely to see some stills though.

That tattoo is so awesome! Great idea.

its so cute and perfect!

*jealous* hehe

I have a mika related tattoo too. Its of billy brown, i posted it a while back. =]

Thank you so much

sure.

It was taken not too long after it was done. (which was may 13th 2008

and this i took not too long ago, but i love how it looks when it just peeks out. :naughty:

LOVE it! I bet THAT hurt

Kath you fruit loop - but well done xxx

:naughty: Thank you my love.

you know, i think that's uber cute. if i ever got a mika tat when i was older, i would really like that, on my back shoulder or ankle. without the colour, or improvements, i'd really just like that scribble. its veery cute, i like it

I guess it would have been nice to have the original in one way, but it just seemed a little bit dark and I fancied having a bit of colour in it.

Loverly tattoo Kath, Must say I'm a biit jealous. I want a tattoo, I'm sure of it, just am still not sure what to get, Am sure of the spot (under my neck , on the bump you feel there

So any ideas? Was thinking of "we are golden", but will I still like that when I'm 60??? I'm going through LICM to get inspired, I really would like a Mika tattoo, but it also has to be something I like when i'm older or when Mika decides to become a unabomber or something

Thanks Miek.

I think 'we are Golden' is nice. I think that is what Ingie said she would like too. By the time you have it done I am sure 'We are Golden' will be very iconic. But it really is a huge consideration isn't it.