Mika Tattoos

kath

OH that IS a waste!!! I would be pissed after the pain :sneaky2:

. . . I try to avoid pain at all costs . . . and that is why I KNOW I will never have another baby! :roftl: I know NEVER say n e v e r . . . but, in THAT case I think it is safe to say! :naughty:

What if Rufus wanted you to have a baby for him? :teehee:

What if Rufus wanted you to have a baby for him? :teehee:

I think she may make an exception:roftl:

WOW!!! I N E V E R even thought of something like that! :swoon:

GUESS you R e a l l y NEVER can say never after ALL :doh:

. . . . cause YEAH - I would totally do it (only for him) :teehee:

Thank you:thumb_yello:

I guess it really is different for everyone. TBH it is a long time since I had my ears pierced but that DID hurt:naughty:

Yes, this is true- everyone has a different threshold for pain. Also, for tattoos, you have to consider the placement on the body. Getting a tattooo somewhere "fleshy" (like your upper arm) will hurt far less than, say, your ribcage. Tattoo artists also use different needles for different aspects of your tattto (outline, shade, colour etc), so that also plays a factor.

Yes, this is true- everyone has a different threshold for pain. Also, for tattoos, you have to consider the placement on the body. Getting a tattooo somewhere "fleshy" (like your upper arm) will hurt far less than, say, your ribcage. Tattoo artists also use different needles for different aspects of your tattto (outline, shade, colour etc), so that also plays a factor.

ewww needles! Can't we just call it an airbrush or something? :aah:

Pinch yourself, poke yourself with a fork, fall asleep during the tattoo. It's quite simple you see. :naughty:

If only the WOULD put me to sleep during the tattoo . . . would be much easier to deal with the after pain effects! Would love to wake up, and it is all done! :roftl:

AAAHHHHHH!!!! That would be j u s t MY luck!!!! Okay - that totally made me change my mind, and FAST! I will suffer through the pain anyday - then wake up to something like that! <no offense to the girl> :roftl:

I know! WHO falls asleep whilst a buzzing needle is in their face? I mean, come on. Blame it on the giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl.

Maybe she's lying and she really DID want ALL of those stars. :naughty:

I know! WHO falls asleep whilst a buzzing needle is in their face? I mean, come on. Blame it on the giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl.

Maybe she's lying and she really DID want ALL of those stars. :naughty:

Yep, it is all her faught! She wanted it . . . just tried to cover her tracks when everyone FREAKED out on her! :freak:

Yep, it is all her faught! She wanted it . . . just tried to cover her tracks when everyone FREAKED out on her! :freak:

Of course. :aah: I feel sorry for her, it's such an unfortunate situation. I'm not going to lie, when I saw it on TV...I laughed. :teehee:

Pinch yourself, poke yourself with a fork, fall asleep during the tattoo. It's quite simple you see. :naughty:

hahaha, I've lost all fear in needles. No matter if tattoo needles, clinical test ones, pinching my fingertips...thanks God, 'cause I'll have to receive injections everyday :naughty:

I think you can bear it, it's not so tragic, specially if you're not going to get tattoed in a place over a bone

here's my tattoo..I had to do it twice, first time it was very superficial and not well done :sneaky2:

PS: Next one will be a Mika tattoo, I promise ^^

post-5654-142983680889_thumb.jpg

Maybe she is a HUGE fan of Release the Stars . . . . :mf_rosetinted:

That ace! :lmao:

hahaha, I've lost all fear in needles. No matter if tattoo needles, clinical test ones, pinching my fingertips...thanks God, 'cause I'll have to receive injections everyday :naughty:

I think you can bear it, it's not so tragic, specially if you're not going to get tattoed in a place over a bone

here's my tattoo..I had to do it twice, first time it was very superficial and not well done :sneaky2:

PS: Next one will be a Mika tattoo, I promise ^^

Ah, that's a good thing your not afraid of needles! I'm not afraid of needles- just when the doctor says, "oh this won't hurt" and jabs the f**king needle into my arm. :sneaky2:

Ah, yes. That's how I could've worded it...over a bone. :aah:

That tattoo is quite gorgeous! Honestly, it's really pretty. The shadow is a cute touch. :)

That ace! :lmao:

Ah, that's a good thing your not afraid of needles! I'm not afraid of needles- just when the doctor says, "oh this won't hurt" and jabs the f**king needle into my arm. :sneaky2:

Ah, yes. That's how I could've worded it...over a bone. :aah:

That tattoo is quite gorgeous! Honestly, it's really pretty. The shadow is a cute touch. :)

well sorry! I mean, not over a bone...but over a "place of skin that below has a bone" :sneaky2: (examples: shoulder of a slim person, ankle, back of the neck, in the back where the spine is, etc)

You have no idea how do we foreigners feel with the english mistakes, it's embarrasing :blush-anim-cl:

well sorry! I mean, not over a bone...but over a "place of skin that below has a bone" :sneaky2: (examples: shoulder of a slim person, ankle, back of the neck, in the back where the spine is, etc)

You have no idea how do we foreigners feel with the english mistakes, it's embarrasing :blush-anim-cl:

That's what I meant as well. :teehee:

Wow, just saw this thread after nearly a week without internet!

Kath - congrats at joining the Mika Inked Club! :huglove:

That club now includes you and I, and BangBangLou - isn't there also an Italian fan with Lollipop Girl on her back? And Kath, did you meet the chica (a non-MFCer) in the Le Poisson Rouge queue who has Mika's signature tattooed on her hip? :wub2: So that's five people, I think, who have Mika ink...that I know of!

It's too bad you don't have a video clip of Mika signing your wrist. Was he totally shocked? What did you say to him? "Mika, can you please sign my wrist, but do it neatly - I'm getting it tattooed tomorrow?" :teehee:

And with mine, I found the healing was worse than the actual tatooing process. I think it's because the skin gets so dry and irritated that when you bend your wrist (or in my case, my ankle) it tugs on that sensitive, dried-out skin causing it to sting. It took about two weeks for it to totally heal for me. :thumb_yello:

I don't know why it makes me so happy to see this. I hope you love your tattoo as much as I love mine - it's coming up to a year soon, and it still makes me smile every time I see it. A great reminder of this crazy-awesome, dare I say lifechanging - Mika world. :wub2:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Wow, just saw this thread after nearly a week without internet!

Kath - congrats at joining the Mika Inked Club! :huglove:

That club now includes you and I, and BangBangLou - isn't there also an Italian fan with Lollipop Girl on her back? And Kath, did you meet the chica (a non-MFCer) in the Le Poisson Rouge queue who has Mika's signature tattooed on her hip? :wub2: So that's five people, I think, who have Mika ink...that I know of!

It's too bad you don't have a video clip of Mika signing your wrist. Was he totally shocked? What did you say to him? "Mika, can you please sign my wrist, but do it neatly - I'm getting it tattooed tomorrow?" :teehee:

And with mine, I found the healing was worse than the actual tatooing process. I think it's because the skin gets so dry and irritated that when you bend your wrist (or in my case, my ankle) it tugs on that sensitive, dried-out skin causing it to sting. It took about two weeks for it to totally heal for me. :thumb_yello:

I don't know why it makes me so happy to see this. I hope you love your tattoo as much as I love mine - it's coming up to a year soon, and it still makes me smile every time I see it. A great reminder of this crazy-awesome, dare I say lifechanging - Mika world. :wub2:

Hello:wub2:

No, I didn't meet that person in NYC....I would have loved to have seen it. Did Mika sign it directly onto her hip?

Yes, he was shocked and yes, that is more or less what I said to him:naughty:. He just stood looking at me, obviously giving the matter serious thought, after initially saying no...he then just moved forward to do it.

Yes, I can understand why your tatoo makes you very happy. It is early days for me obviously but it makes me very happy indeed. I love it:wub2:

Yes, I have to admit that I hadn't even considered the fact that it would hurt afterwards:shocked:. It is far worse than the actual process and yet the one on my ankle is not causing me any problem at all. But my wrist is getting constant use and is forever getting knocked. It is a week tomorrow so hopefully it will only be about another week as you say.

Thank you for your comments, I have been wondering if you had seen the thread!