Mika Tattoos

kath

Ok. i'm pretty sure i'm going with we are golden. The fact that its not the title anymore makes it more fun ( i have no idea why) I might wait for the album to come out to see what the artwork on the inside looks like.

Kath, you've got me doubting on the spot, you say, not under the neck. why?

I want it on my wrist more that anything, but there are a lot of scars there :boxed: so a tattoo would only atract more attention to the scars.

Ok. i'm pretty sure i'm going with we are golden. The fact that its not the title anymore makes it more fun ( i have no idea why) I might wait for the album to come out to see what the artwork on the inside looks like.

I want it on my wrist more that anything, but there are a lot of scars there :boxed: so a tattoo would only atract more attention to the scars.

I was thinking the opposite. You know, there's a lot of people with surgery scars that get a tattoo to cover them and it ends up to be quite nice :biggrin2:

I'm waiting for the 2nd album artwork too (though I already had an idea), the thing that makes me doubt a lot is Mika's signature. I think my family is gonna kill me for having the name of a person inked on me :teehee:

I was thinking the opposite. You know, there's a lot of people with surgery scars that get a tattoo to cover them and it ends up to be quite nice :biggrin2:

I'm waiting for the 2nd album artwork too (though I already had an idea), the thing that makes me doubt a lot is Mika's signature. I think my family is gonna kill me for having the name of a person inked on me :teehee:

I know! Everytime i see mika's autograph on my ticket, I think, I want that tattooed, but i won't even tattoo my husbands name on me, because you'll never know what might happen. Oh God, My inlaws.......they might take my children away from me :biggrin2: they are not tattoo kind of people. Ah well, i'm 33, I can do as I please.

Hi Miek. Do you mean the back of your neck? I was thinking you may mean the front and I was thinking it was a bit extreme:naughty:

I have a scar on my wrist (although probably not as many as you) and the tattoo guy said it wasn't a problem.

I think 'we are golden' on th eback of your neck would be nice.

But maybe not the front:naughty:

I know! Everytime i see mika's autograph on my ticket, I think, I want that tattooed, but i won't even tattoo my husbands name on me, because you'll never know what might happen. Oh God, My inlaws.......they might take my children away from me :biggrin2: they are not tattoo kind of people. Ah well, i'm 33, I can do as I please.

Yes.....................someone's name is a big step. You have to be quite sure that you are not going to change your mind and of course, one can never be 100% sure. However, I just thought (before I made my decision) that if the worst came to the worst I could always have it changed into a little row of flowers or something:naughty:. T'would be a bit more difficult now of course as I have the pici too...........t'would have to be a big flower I think:naughty:

Yes.....................someone's name is a big step. You have to be quite sure that you are not going to change your mind and of course, one can never be 100% sure. However, I just thought (before I made my decision) that if the worst came to the worst I could always have it changed into a little row of flowers or something:naughty:. T'would be a bit more difficult now of course as I have the pici too...........t'would have to be a big flower I think:naughty:

h ha h aha just picturing that BIG flower :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

the tatoos are so beautiful! the writing is gorgeous and i like the signature idea!

i would love mika one but 1. my parents wouldn't be impressed and 2. later in life (i'm only 16) it may not go with my career choice. i have thought about getting a tatoo later though but i would have 'Love' at the base of my back. i have a reason but it's quite silly...

I got my Mika inspired tatoo today!

Tatadada!

P1010194-1.jpg

Miek! It is LOVELY! Well done you! I love it :wub2:

Thanks! It just got better, Mika tweeted that he thinks it's beautifull.:thumb_yello:

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you are over the moon!:wub2:

the tatoos are so beautiful! the writing is gorgeous and i like the signature idea!

i would love mika one but 1. my parents wouldn't be impressed and 2. later in life (i'm only 16) it may not go with my career choice. i have thought about getting a tatoo later though but i would have 'Love' at the base of my back. i have a reason but it's quite silly...

No, you must DEFINATETLY wait until you are older:shocked:

Miek! It is LOVELY! Well done you! I love it :wub2:

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you are over the moon!:wub2:

No, you must DEFINATETLY wait until you are older:shocked:

Thanks!

This is a very good day! I can't stop smiling :biggrin2: I'm really happy with it. Now I only have to stop worry about other peoples opinions. :wink2: I'm proud of it.

Thanks!

This is a very good day! I can't stop smiling :biggrin2: I'm really happy with it. Now I only have to stop worry about other peoples opinions. :wink2: I'm proud of it.

Stay proud of it. It IS beautiful. It is YOUR arm and your decision. You decided on it and you are proud of it. I think (and I am only three weeks down the line) that one is very concious of it to begin with but you yourself will get used to it. It DOES seem strange at first.

I really love yours Miek.

Stay proud of it. It IS beautiful. It is YOUR arm and your decision. You decided on it and you are proud of it. I think (and I am only three weeks down the line) that one is very concious of it to begin with but you yourself will get used to it. It DOES seem strange at first.

I really love yours Miek.

Thanks! You always say the right words :wub2: Going to bed now, i think I'm afraid to lay on my arm, what if I ruin it???:shocked:

Thanks! You always say the right words :wub2: Going to bed now, i think I'm afraid to lay on my arm, what if I ruin it???:shocked:

:naughty: You won't. It is with you for life now :biggrin2::naughty::thumb_yello:

Good night dear, happy Miek:wub2:

it would be when i was older and when i am sure that i want one! i love tatoos though, tasteful of course!

Yes, good. Spend a long time thinking about it. It will be with you for a long time :thumb_yello:

Yes, good. Spend a long time thinking about it. It will be with you for a long time :thumb_yello:

also in some place where my parents wouldn't see it the first time they saw me.

i do love them though and would pick the right design.

i wanted 'love' because i would know that even though i couldn't see it, it will always be there. i'm a soppy thing... :blush-anim-cl:

i adore the signature but i don't think a mika signature tatoo would go with acting! daniel radcliffe once signed someone's arm and they said they were gonna tatoo it but he talked them out of it.

i like the fact that Mika drew a picture as well! it's beautiful!

also in some place where my parents wouldn't see it the first time they saw me.

i do love them though and would pick the right design.

i wanted 'love' because i would know that even though i couldn't see it, it will always be there. i'm a soppy thing... :blush-anim-cl:

i adore the signature but i don't think a mika signature tatoo would go with acting! daniel radcliffe once signed someone's arm and they said they were gonna tatoo it but he talked them out of it.

i like the fact that Mika drew a picture as well! it's beautiful!

Yes, you are right to consider all these facts. Life is (hopefully) a long time and you need to be very sure about what you want. I like your love idea.

I think that people (like Daniel Radcliffe and Mika) probably find it a very strange concept that anyone would want their signature tattooed. It must be very strange for them I suppose.

Thank you, I love my tattoo.................but I am jealous of Miek's:naughty::biggrin2:

Edited by kath

Yes, you are right to consider all these facts. Life is (hopefully) a long time and you need to be very sure about what you want. I like your love idea.

I think that people (like Daniel Radcliffe and Mika) probably find it a very strange concept that anyone would want their signature tattooed. It must be very strange for them I suppose.

Thank you, I love my tattoo.................but I am jealous of Miek's:naughty::biggrin2:

hehe i could get a temporary tatoo somehow. i wanted a temporary unicorn on my back... i like unicorns!

I'm so jealous of everybody's tattoos!

I don't think I'd ever have one done myself, I'm too scared of needles! Which seems kinda daft when I inject myself with insulin 4 times a day, but that's different!

Also I don't heal well, in fact the smallest scratch turns into a scar and my scars are a little strange sometimes, I kinda over heal... so I think avoiding tattoos is best!

My mum has 5 and I think they are amazing.:wub2:

I'm so jealous of everybody's tattoos!

I don't think I'd ever have one done myself, I'm too scared of needles! Which seems kinda daft when I inject myself with insulin 4 times a day, but that's different!

Also I don't heal well, in fact the smallest scratch turns into a scar and my scars are a little strange sometimes, I kinda over heal... so I think avoiding tattoos is best!

My mum has 5 and I think they are amazing.:wub2:

I have to admit that I had a few nasty moments after the event....the thought of allergic reaction had never even occured to me which is a little odd since I am prone to such things! When my tattoo became very red and sore I did begin to panic a little as I realised it was too late then:shocked:. It sort of reminded me of when I gave birth for the first time and I reached the point where I thought 'I don't want to do this anymore' :naughty:

However, fortunatetly for me, it settled, I obviously Didn't have an allergic reaction (it is apparently very rare) thankfully:thumb_yello:

Yes, it sounds as though it might be best if you avoided tattoos.