Mika Tattoos

kath

I have to admit that I had a few nasty moments after the event....the thought of allergic reaction had never even occured to me which is a little odd since I am prone to such things! When my tattoo became very red and sore I did begin to panic a little as I realised it was too late then:shocked:. It sort of reminded me of when I gave birth for the first time and I reached the point where I thought 'I don't want to do this anymore' :naughty:

However, fortunatetly for me, it settled, I obviously Didn't have an allergic reaction (it is apparently very rare) thankfully:thumb_yello:

Yes, it sounds as though it might be best if you avoided tattoos.

Lol! Can't wait to see your's in the flesh at Blackpool! And you can show Mika how fab it looks too.

Lol! Can't wait to see your's in the flesh at Blackpool! And you can show Mika how fab it looks too.

I might not show him. He didn't tweet me saying MINE was beautiful when I posted a pic:naughty::shocked::wink2:

I might not show him. He didn't tweet me saying MINE was beautiful when I posted a pic:naughty::shocked::wink2:

Oh Kath, that was the first thing I thought when I read the tweet (well, after calming down:wink2:) You didn't get a tweet. I think I was lucky to tweet when he was online. I'm sure he'll love yours :thumb_yello:

I got my Mika inspired tatoo today!

Tatadada!

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/miekster2/P1010194-1.jpg

Whoa, that's fantastic! Welcome to the Mika Inked Club! :huglove:

The lettering is amazing. Did you choose how they would letter it, or did they choose that style of lettering?

How is the healing going? Are you at that awful itchy stage yet? :naughty:

Oh Kath, that was the first thing I thought when I read the tweet (well, after calming down:wink2:) You didn't get a tweet. I think I was lucky to tweet when he was online. I'm sure he'll love yours :thumb_yello:

:naughty: I am only joking Miek, I am absolutly over the moon for you, I really am. I have no room to complain, I have lots and lots of Mika moments in my memory bank:naughty:

The lettering is amazing. Did you choose how they would letter it, or did they choose that style of lettering?

if i draw on myself with pen can i join? :naughty:

No point in saying 'you lot are mad'. It's a given:naughty:

yep! just think what it would be like if we weren't...

Fan 1 : hello i'm a fan of Mika.

Fan 2 : hello, nice to meet you. Me too.

:shocked:

*runs away from terrifying thoughts*

yep! just think what it would be like if we weren't...

Fan 1 : hello i'm a fan of Mika.

Fan 2 : hello, nice to meet you. Me too.

:shocked:

*runs away from terrifying thoughts*

:naughty:Yeah.................good point:roftl:

Miek...............I have been thinking...........and this is where I show my TRUE colours as an absolute nutter.................Why don't you have Mika's

'I think it is beautiful' quote tattooed undernreath it?:naughty:

Here's mine if you want inspiration :lol3:

http://twitpic.com/5zadk

nono.... is that your knee???? i'd love to see how you took that picture!

for myself, i would never have a tattoo done. mika or no mika. i'm too big of a chicken and i don't particularly like them. especially when the colors fade. my bro in law has 7 tattoos and now they look like 7 blurs. he didn't keep them refreshed.

i'm all for temporary tattoos though! that's more my speed! :teehee:

Miek...............I have been thinking...........and this is where I show my TRUE colours as an absolute nutter.................Why don't you have Mika's

'I think it is beautiful' quote tattooed undernreath it?:naughty:

It's good as it is now, that would ruin it, in my opinion:blink:

nono.... is that your knee???? i'd love to see how you took that picture!

for myself, i would never have a tattoo done. mika or no mika. i'm too big of a chicken and i don't particularly like them. especially when the colors fade. my bro in law has 7 tattoos and now they look like 7 blurs. he didn't keep them refreshed.

i'm all for temporary tattoos though! that's more my speed! :teehee:

OW! I didn't realise I had to maintain them:shocked: There is so much that I don't know about tattoos. Altough TBH I won't be bothered if mine fade a little, they are a bit too bright at the mo.

It's good as it is now, that would ruin it, in my opinion:blink:

Oh I know. It is absolutly lovely. It is just that if I was Miek I probably wouldn't be able to resist it :naughty:

But What I would probably do, if I was wearing my sensible head, would be to have a nice framed photo of it with the quote underneath:thumb_yello:

:shocked::shocked: No not yet......

The guy who did mine, drew the words on me himself, I was amazed! To make sure I went to a good tattaoo shop, I chose the best one in Holland (henk schifmacher) so that I could be sure it would turn out great :biggrin2:

:shocked::shocked: No not yet......

The guy who did mine, drew the words on me himself, I was amazed! To make sure I went to a good tattaoo shop, I chose the best one in Holland (henk schifmacher) so that I could be sure it would turn out great :biggrin2:

Well it sure paid off. It is really great. I am sure you are over the moon with it.

The itching will probably start tomorrow:wink2::naughty::biggrin2: