Mika Radio One - August 9 2009!!!

Ah great! Anyway I should listen to these radios more often, it's a great way to improve my English! :original:

@Marianne: You're online! I know I should do this in a PM but I'm way too lazy lol...I know I didn't answer, but I'm almost finished with the back cover!! How about you? (by the way this info is for Ingie too...;))

Ah great! Anyway I should listen to these radios more often, it's a great way to improve my English! :original:

@Marianne: You're online! I know I should do this in a PM but I'm way too lazy lol...I know I didn't answer, but I'm almost finished with the back cover!! How about you? (by the way this info is for Ingie too...;))

Let's just say I have started doing it. A week ago. Haven't had a change to draw it afterwards. :roftl: But I'll get it finished soon. :thumb_yello:

Off I go. Morning shift tomorrow. :sneaky2:

Woop exciting!:biggrin2:

Another moment of togetherness on the MFC!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I do like these times of collective watching/listening.

Me too, me too!!! It's just so awesome! I wish I understood everything though...it's harder than watching iTunes...I have to concertrate on the radio pretty hard to understand things! And I can't type and listen at the same time, it's funnieh! :lol3: Challenging LOL!

Let's just say I have started doing it. A week ago. Haven't had a change to draw it afterwards. :roftl: But I'll get it finished soon. :thumb_yello:

Off I go. Morning shift tomorrow. :sneaky2:

Sure, I didn't say it coz of that....we have time till 20th!! :biggrin2:

:bye: