2009 - Mika @ RIX FM Festival - Aug. 15 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

press....

http://sydsvenskan.se/malmo/malmofestivalen/article537809/quotJag-ar-den-demoniske-ledarenquot.html

translation from Google :mf_rosetinted:

"I am the demonic leader"

By Arvid Jurjaks

Published August 15, 2009 17:05 | Updated August 16 2009 10.42

Even if Mika would hate rainy days, or conveyor belt-interviews for that matter - the visit to Malmö is the last stop on a long promotional tour - he doesn't show it.

It's surprisingly good considering it's the work of a translator, I must say. Sienna already translated the essential words there (the toaväggen bit made me LOL - gotta love Swenglish :lmfao:) and I can't be bothered correcting anything else. One gets the gist anyway. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting! And thanks everyone for the great pics! :biggrin2:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's surprisingly good considering it's the work of a translator, I must say. Sienna already translated the essential words there (the toaväggen bit made me LOL - gotta love Swenglish :lmfao:) and I can't be bothered correcting anything else. One gets the gist anyway. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting! And thanks everyone for the great pics! :biggrin2:

Eftersom man ändå aldrig får veta vad han ursprungligen sa tyckte jag att jag kunde vara lat och använda en online translator!:naughty:

Eftersom man ändå aldrig får veta vad han ursprungligen sa tyckte jag att jag kunde vara lat och använda en online translator!:naughty:

Sant :naughty: Det kan vara rätt kul att översätta och så ibland tycker jag. Men hela artiklar.. Ärligt talat så pallar jag inte. :roftl: (Visst, om någon skulle insistera.. men folk verkar vara nöjdå så varför göra det krångligt för sig. :teehee: )

Sant :naughty: Det kan vara rätt kul att översätta och så ibland tycker jag. Men hela artiklar.. Ärligt talat så pallar jag inte. :roftl: (Visst, om någon skulle insistera.. men folk verkar vara nöjdå så varför göra det krångligt för sig. :teehee: )

Speciellt eftersom han har en tendens att upprepa sig!:naughty:

Har du läst den senaste tyska intervjun?

Där kom det fram lite nytt, om man nu kan lita på journalisten!:wink2:

Speciellt eftersom han har en tendens att upprepa sig!:naughty:

Har du läst den senaste tyska intervjun?

Där kom det fram lite nytt, om man nu kan lita på journalisten!:wink2:

En aning. Eller så går han åt andra hållet och säger emot sig själv. :naughty:

Hmm beror sig på vilken du menar. Jag har inte alls bra koll. Men jag läste en tysk artikel för inte så längesen. :bleh:

http://Noleime.deviantart.com/gallery/

in order to see them bigger, click on each pic and then click on "download" on the right, and if you click once more on the pic sometimes it opens bigger

if anyone feels like posting them, pls feel free to do it

Thank you for posting!:thumb_yello:

Upptempolåt = up beat sound

Toaväggen= wall in the bathroom

I found little more:

Born: Beirut, Lebanon.

Raised: France and Britain. Now lives in London.

Age: 26 fill on Tuesday. States because of that he no longer feels older.

The album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" is released September 21.

Mika on the ...

... writing new songs: "The person who writes songs hate the person performing live, and the person performing live hate the person who writes songs that make his life a living hell. So I think it is very difficult to write when I'm on tour. Almost impossible. I do not write every now and then. I'm very structured. I come to the studio at eleven o'clock and stay till nine in the evening, six days a week, for six months. It's very focused. "

... his theory of pop: "I have begun to see the pop songs that children's song. There are actually more similarities than most people think. A children's song has a very simple melody, it repeats itself, is catchy, embracing and comforting. The text however is from to being sweet to dark, brutal and violent, to just playful. You get your child to sleep with a story about another child dying. It is the same as with pop songs. It may sound cheerful, but the text can be hard. The combination creates magic. "

t4p:thumb_yello:

2 HD great vids :wub2:

GK

BIOTG + Relax

:bow::fangurl:

Will never forget that day with all the standing up for hours, raining, raining, more raining, the soundcheck where me and 2 girlz jumping and waveing to Mika when we saw him (not on stage) :roftl::fangurl: ect.

Edited by Dark Angel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • silver changed the title to 2009 - Mika @ RIX FM Festival - Aug. 15 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS