2009 - Mika @ RIX FM Festival - Aug. 15 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

Really? (Well you were front row centre, was prob way worse there in every way. It was cool on my side, no pushing or anything. For a gig, I had plenty of space.) I had a mix on my side. No one particularly favoured (apart from Mika.) Though there was a group of girls who seemed to desperately want to see Erik Hassle and shouted out for him a few times. But when he came on they said "Is that him? :blink:" :doh:

:roftl:

I wont forget that day i bet.... that show, the pain in my feet, danceing with Kata to my mp3, i could hardly breath when i was getting some to eat and needed help, Mika again... and more mika... and the meeting thingy after :thumb_yello: So were you one of the lucky once who got some signed?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep soundcheck. Mika wasnt on stage... kinda... he was standing on the right side where they did all the sound-mix thingys... but we saw him :biggrin2:

I see. :thumb_yello: And yet, the sound was rubbish. :doh:

As Mika tweeted "...sound probs galore..." He had the best sound though, as he was last.

They even cut him off once while speaking! He started saying something about WAG and they put the playback on and cut him off and forced him to start singing. He got this annoyed look on his face for a sec.

I don't know if anyone noticed on the youtube vid but that's why he didn't sing the first words of WAG.

(Of course I realise you know all this Dark Angel but it's for the other people. :roftl:)

I see. :thumb_yello: And yet, the sound was rubbish. :doh:

As Mika tweeted "...sound probs galore..." He had the best sound though, as he was last.

They even cut him off once while speaking! He started saying something about WAG and they put the playback on and cut him off and forced him to start singing. He got this annoyed look on his face for a sec.

I don't know if anyone noticed on the youtube vid but that's why he didn't sing the first words of WAG.

(Of course I realise you know all this Dark Angel but it's for the other people. :roftl:)

Yeah i notised. But it was a great show even though it was only 4 tracks! But where do you see that tweet? :blink:

I wont forget that day i bet.... that show, the pain in my feet, danceing with Kata to my mp3, i could hardly breath when i was getting some to eat and needed help, Mika again... and more mika... and the meeting thingy after :thumb_yello: So were you one of the lucky once who got some signed?

Ah sounds great! :biggrin2: (Well apart from the pain and rain etc. :naughty: But you get my drift. ^^) I had a brilliant day as well with my friend! :D Though I would've loved the mfc part as well. It really does make a huge difference.

Nothing signed, I asked if it possible to take a pic "or.." (while gesturing at crowd). He hesitated, looked over the crowd with a concerned look "Erhm I don't know.." and then right after with a huge smile "Oh ok! Let's just take one/do it!" (I don't remember the exact wordings but that's pretty much how it went down.) :D As I said before, I was right next to the van and the only thing inbetween me and Mika at that point was a grumpy security guard's arm. Which I/we got rid of to take said pic. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

http://rixfm.com/festival/blog.php Donno if it will be updated with more pics from that day. They took A LOT of pics!!!

ohhhhh God.... can see us...

http://rixfm.com/festival2009/images/blog/17830807.jpg

Yes that would be the photo I posted yesterday asking if you were there

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2451935&postcount=433

17830807.jpg

Ah sounds great! :biggrin2: (Well apart from the pain and rain etc. :naughty: But you get my drift. ^^) I had a brilliant day as well with my friend! :D Though I would've loved the mfc part as well. It really does make a huge difference.

Nothing signed, I asked if it possible to take a pic "or.." (while gesturing at crowd). He hesitated, looked over the crowd with a concerned look "Erhm I don't know.." and then right after with a huge smile "Oh ok! Let's just take one/do it!" (I don't remember the exact wordings but that's pretty much how it went down.) :D As I said before, I was right next to the van and the only thing inbetween me and Mika at that point was a grumpy security guard's arm. Which I/we got rid of to take said pic. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Thats cool! Lucky you :thumb_yello: I dont remember seeing any got taken their pic with him

can you plz post it?

Edited by Dark Angel

unless he does a gig at the north pole :fisch::naughty:

Oh I’m sure we can persuade some polar bears to carry the flag!:naughty:

Come on the North Pole is ideal. The Canadians, the Scandinavians and the Russians can all get together. :thumb_yello:

Yes we can, already got the equipment!:biggrin2:

They present Mika, he comes on stage + GK

"Wow awesome singer, great performance, great voice, great energy.

100% fun.

Enjoy....yeeeeeh."

:wub2:

I don’t know what it is but seeing him being presented in Swedish and then coming on stage made my heart take a somersault although I’ve seen it so many times, the coming on stage part that is….Mika and the Swedish language doesn’t fit together!:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you Humphrey and Dark Angel for your reports about the festival, it meant a lot to me, it is my country after all!:wub2:

This report thread is the shortest report thread in the modern history of the MFC!

And the forum has been unnaturally quiet this last week, why is that?

Are people on vacation without internet connection? Hard to believe :blink: even I have got a connection in the middle of the woods in Sweden (summerhouse).:naughty:

So what’s happening? Should I be worried?:shocked:

Thank you Humphrey and Dark Angel for your reports about the festival, it meant a lot to me, it is my country after all!:wub2:

This report thread is the shortest report thread in the modern history of the MFC!

Are people on vacation without internet connection? Hard to believe :blink: even I have got a connection in the middle of the woods in Sweden (summerhouse).:naughty:

Well it kinda was the shortest gig ever, so that explains why there's not much to report :teehee:

Anyway the thing with the sound was really weird, cause it was like nothing was really loud enough, which made it sound of a bunch of drunk people singing along to a record when you were in the crowd and could hear the people behind you louder than the people on stage :freak:

I was also there,

I will try to come with some screenshots this evening. I recorded all 4 songs, but I kind of lost him many times as I didn't feel like looking on the camerascreen during his perfomance.

aw can't wait for yr recording & SSs! :wub2:

I think Mika was great yesterday :) I was just so happy to finally get to see him! And he got to sing four songs! His Swedish was just adorable ^_^

I feel sorry for you guys who had been standing in the rain! When I arrived in Malmö the rain had stopped.

Of course I forgot to bring my camera, but I took some photos with my sister's phone, I can post them when she has put them on the computer.

I was standing in the middle, perhaps three people behind those girls with the pretty golden hats :) I think I saw you people with the very pretty Mfc banner ^_^

it was a very short show.....

I'm happy for you that you had a good time!:wub2:

Mika is always Mika even if it's only a snippet of him!:naughty:

Thx! I loooooooved it! Not the last time ive seen him live thats for sure...:biggrin2:

he was... he was... i donno what to say right now. I still cant beleve ive seen him live :roftl:

Hi everybody! This was great!! I had the best spot:teehee

Btw, I stood right next to you danes :aah: just too shy to intoduce myself.

Think my sister helped one of u guys?