2009 - Mika @ RIX FM Festival - Aug. 15 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :thumb_yello: Wish it was much closer though.

And lovely pics from you, great you had fun! :biggrin2:

wow it looks kinda "dead" from back there. It wasnt dead at all where we were... Clappng, singing, jumping. Even some crying :blink:

I think he did the speaking swedish thingy good!

Edited by Dark Angel

:woot_jump:

So glad some of you got to see Mika today!

Thanks for the pics and for representing the MFC! I love that you made

a We Are Golden banner! :thumb_yello:

We Are Golden... and we are Everywhere! :biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

So glad some of you got to see Mika today!

Thanks for the pics and for representing the MFC! I love that you made

a We Are Golden banner! :thumb_yello:

We Are Golden... and we are Everywhere! :biggrin2:

unless he does a gig at the north pole :fisch::naughty:

Thanks for the videos Miro. That version of BIOTG sounds a lot like the preview clip on iTunes from the album (think he's even using a backing track there) so hopefully that puts to rest the idea that it's going to sound like a rap song. :naughty:

Come on the North Pole is ideal. The Canadians, the Scandinavians and the Russians can all get together. :thumb_yello:

:naughty: what season should we start queueing?

BIOTG

Grace Kelly

WAG

Relax Take It Easy

thanks for the videos :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by guylainem123

Already posted?

Ah, that was my end of the crowd! :biggrin2: I was third row to the far right. :thumb_yello:

Didn't meet nor see any mfcers though I did keep an eye out. But the only face I know is Kata (and maaybe ziema) and I didn't see her. :roftl: I figured you were all where you were though, front row centre.

I went round the back to see him too. And I did see some EPs and stuff being waved around so I kinda thought that must be mfcers. :naughty: I was farish from you though, right by the open door to the van. Which proved to be a lucky spot as I was able to get a pic with him. DAZ RIGHT!! Have come down to earth now but for hours after I was --> :boing::roftl:

Btw you people must've gotten to your places by the stage super-early as I barely got a drop of rain on me after arrival in Malmö! (I live about 1,5-2h away by car in Sweden.) It was pouring as we were driving but it cleared up as soon as we got to Malmö. Me and my friend got there at oneish and went to the stage at 3.30pm.

ooo the crowd didn't seem very "jolly" (apart from the lovely MFC who were there, guess thats cos they arnt all there for Mika, (me no likes that makes me uneasy and mother hen protective) :naughty:

The crowd was, naturally, very mixed. The first rows were mainly filled with 13ish year old girls. (As far as I could see anyway.) Let's just say I got weird looks for knowing the words to BIONTG (and even some when singing WAG, which surprised me as it's played on the radio all the time.) :naughty: Not exactly the ideal crowd, no. :roftl:

Having that said, it was clear Mika was the favourite and the one everyone (well more or less) were waiting for. :thumb_yello: Though if that was because of the music or because he was the most famous one, I can't say. :roftl: Perhaps both. :bleh:

Ah, that was my end of the crowd! :biggrin2: I was third row to the far right. :thumb_yello:

Didn't meet nor see any mfcers though I did keep an eye out. But the only face I know is Kata (and maaybe ziema) and I didn't see her. :roftl: I figured you were all where you were though, front row centre.

I went round the back to see him too. And I did see some EPs and stuff being waved around so I kinda thought that must be mfcers. :naughty: I was farish from you though, right by the open door to the van. Which proved to be a lucky spot as I was able to get a pic with him. DAZ RIGHT!! Have come down to earth now but for hours after I was --> :boing::roftl:

Btw you people must've gotten to your places by the stage super-early as I barely got a drop of rain on me after arrival in Malmö! (I live about 1,5-2h away by car in Sweden.) It was pouring as we were driving but it cleared up as soon as we got to Malmö. Me and my friend got there at oneish and went to the stage at 3.30pm.

We were there around 10/10:30... so yeah a lil early! We were also there for the soundcheck where Mika were there too. He was so sweet to wave back to us :wub2:

One of the EPs was mine i guess :lmfao: i was ok close to the van too... 4-5 ppl away i think

Edited by Dark Angel

We were there around 10/10:30... so yeah a lil early! We were also there for the soundcheck where Mika were there too. He was so sweet to wave back to us :wub2:

Oh soundcheck eh? Nice. :thumb_yello: I only witnessed that funny one right before they started. "Hej hej jaaa JAAA" :lmao:

The crowd was, naturally, very mixed. The first rows were mainly filled with 13ish year old girls. (As far as I could see anyway.) Let's just say I got weird looks for knowing the words to BIONTG (and even some when singing WAG, which surprised me as it's played on the radio all the time.) :naughty: Not exactly the ideal crowd, no. :roftl:

Having that said, it was clear Mika was the favourite and the one everyone (well more or less) were waiting for. :thumb_yello: Though if that was because of the music or because he was the most famous one, I can't say. :roftl: Perhaps both. :bleh:

There was a lot of girlz who could scream when Alcazar and Kim came on...

Oh soundcheck eh? Nice. :thumb_yello: I only witnessed that funny one right before they started. "Hej hej jaaa JAAA" :lmao:

yep soundcheck. Mika wasnt on stage... kinda... he was standing on the right side where they did all the sound-mix thingys... but we saw him :biggrin2:

There was a lot of girlz who could scream when Alcazar and Kim came on...

Really? (Well you were front row centre, was prob way worse there in every way. It was cool on my side, no pushing or anything. For a gig, I had plenty of space.) I had a mix on my side. No one particularly favoured (apart from Mika.) Though there was a group of girls who seemed to desperately want to see Erik Hassle and shouted out for him a few times. But when he came on they said "Is that him? :blink:" :doh: