2009 - Mika @ RIX FM Festival - Aug. 15 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

Hi everybody! This was great!! I had the best spot:teehee

Btw, I stood right next to you danes :aah: just too shy to intoduce myself.

Think my sister helped one of u guys?

:shocked: know who you are now at least, maybe we'll get around to saying hi next time :lmfao: And good that your sister reacted, I just stood there like an idiot, took me ages to realize that something was wrong :shocked::boxed:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: know who you are now at least, maybe we'll get around to saying hi next time :lmfao: And good that your sister reacted, I just stood there like an idiot, took me ages to realize that something was wrong :shocked::boxed:

Yeah you often get very shoocked when stuff like that happen and just stand still and don't do anything..

yeah next time we say hi :aah:

Yup. was that you?

:fisch::blush-anim-cl:

Donno what the hell happened and how... happened so fast. Plz say thx to her from me. Dont remember if i said thx to her cos i was pretty shakey after. Feelt like a jerk when i came back...

Edited by Dark Angel

OMG!!! How could I miss that he performed here in sweden yesterday. I feel like such a bad fan right now and I'm so disappointed on myself. Specially since I swore that I was going to see him the next time he was coming to Swe.

Although it seems that, according to many here, that everything was bad except for his four songs and my mother would think it was so unnecessary to pay 2000 sek and sit in a train for over eight hours just to see him sing for ten minutes... I really miss seeing him live... :boxed:

They were white when i left a g'friend that morning... she just gave me the wrong shoes! What they ended up looking like this after we went crazy??? with a gold spray...

Billede0358.jpg

:roftl:

The ground looked pretty golden too after :roftl:

Edited by Dark Angel

OMG!!! How could I miss that he performed here in sweden yesterday. I feel like such a bad fan right now and I'm so disappointed on myself. Specially since I swore that I was going to see him the next time he was coming to Swe.

Although it seems that, according to many here, that everything was bad except for his four songs and my mother would think it was so unnecessary to pay 2000 sek and sit in a train for over eight hours just to see him sing for ten minutes... I really miss seeing him live... :boxed:

You and me lollipopski!:wink2:

Malmö is just too far from Stockholm, both geographically and from a cultural view!:roftl::naughty:

Thanks for your pics and reports!! :thumb_yello:

The whole weekend I was thinking that he is so close and still so far away from Finland...

I'm so glad MFCers could be there and you had change to meet him :thumb_yello: The gig was short but still, it is pure MAGIC to see him live :wub2:

Thanks for your pics and reports!! :thumb_yello:

The whole weekend I was thinking that he is so close and still so far away from Finland...

I'm so glad MFCers could be there and you had change to meet him :thumb_yello: The gig was short but still, it is pure MAGIC to see him live :wub2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:fisch::blush-anim-cl:

Donno what the hell happened and how... happened so fast. Plz say thx to her from me. Dont remember if i said thx to her cos i was pretty shakey after. Feelt like a jerk when i came back...

Aw yeah I will! You got shoocked. Next time I won't be shy to say hi xD

Report.

Me and my sister arrived to the stage at 10 and sat down and waited..and waited in the rain.. But I was in front in the middle!!

Around 15.00 people started doing their sounchecks and mika did also, but didn't actually come on stage:naughty:

but I saw him :biggrin2:

then the show started and there were a few okay artists there, or it felt that way because I knew Mika was coming soon. :aah: They introduced him and an artist said that he was backstage ad that he was HOT, I was lika Daah! :mf_rosetinted:

He came on stage and sang Grace kelly wich was wonderful and I sang every word so loud that I barely could talk properly afterwards:roftl:

He talked Swedish:wub2: I stood exactly in front of him and woow He is so beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

then he sang BIOTG and Relax and ended it with WAG!!

after that me and my sister + a friend went where everybody else went and waited for Mika do come.

There were alot of people trying to hand mika some paper for him to sign but when I reeched out to give him my ep he amidietly took it and signed it and drew a heart with wings, when I reched out to grab it I said "Thank you Mika" and he like pointed at me with his hand like you're welcome cos there were too many people and Im kind of short so I don't think he could see me:teehee:

Anyways.. This was so AMAZING I just wish it had lasted longer, But it was great and I'm so feacking happy now!!

Btw how do you upload pictures here?

EDIT: foumd out how :P pics coming in a min

Edited by Pideh

Aw yeah I will! You got shoocked. Next time I won't be shy to say hi xD

Yeah i think you are right... :blush-anim-cl:

Report.

Me and my sister arrived to the stage at 10 and sat down and waited..and waited in the rain.. But I was in front in the middle!!

Around 15.00 people started doing their sounchecks and mika did also, but didn't actually come on stage:naughty:

but I saw him :biggrin2:

then the show started and there were a few okay artists there, or it felt that way because I knew Mika was coming soon. :aah: They introduced him and an artist said that he was backstage ad that he was HOT, I was lika Daah! :mf_rosetinted:

He came on stage and sang Grace kelly wich was wonderful and I sang every word so loud that I barely could talk properly afterwards:roftl:

He talked Swedish:wub2: I stood exactly in front of him and woow He is so beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

then he sang BIOTG and Relax and ended it with WAG!!

after that me and my sister + a friend went where everybody else went and waited for Mika do come.

There were alot of people trying to hand mika some paper for him to sign but when I reeched out to give him my ep he amidietly took it and signed it and drew a heart with wings, when I reched out to grab it I said "Thank you Mika" and he like pointed at me with his hand like you're welcome cos there were too many people and Im kind of short so I don't think he could see me:teehee:

Anyways.. This was so AMAZING I just wish it had lasted longer, But it was great and I'm so feacking happy now!!

Btw how do you upload pictures here?

I guess it looks kinda like this one. The one he made in my ep

Billede0353.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel