Q Magazine - October - The Boy Who Knew Too Much Review

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA IS NOT CAMP!!! why cant people just belive that he sings high :furious: but im glad it got four stars :) xx

Mika is as camp as a pink unicorn in women's underwear but that's what makes me love him:wub2:

Awesome review!

Mika is as camp as a pink unicorn in women's underwear but that's what makes me love him:wub2:

Awesome review!

:roftl::roftl::teehee: Thanks for posting that Freddie ! you made my day !

and yeah this is one awesome review !! luv it !

I love the revue, but why still all the name dropping!? Mika is Mika and he's unique! T4P

I think it's unavoidable because both albums are so eclectic. They really do sound like a mixture of many different artists. Even as a die-hard fan who can recognize Mika's voice at -1 volume on a pair of headphones 20 feet away (:teehee:) I can't help but compare his songs to other artists when I hear them for the first time.

I love the revue, but why still all the name dropping!? Mika is Mika and he's unique! T4P

They have to name drop. That's how they give readers an idea of what he sounds like, and it helps them explain his songs. I guess.

Thanks for posting Freddie!:thumb_yello:

This is brilliant. I want to ask a question to you or to any of the brits: What kind of magazine is Q?Is it respected on the music business, because this seems to be a big deal.

Huge magazine , I cant think of any other bigger ones .. :blink:

I mean these are the people that ripped into U2 at one stage , they really dont hold back , a respected and true magazine :thumb_yello:

Thanks FD

this was hard to read,I had some difficulties to understand the whole thing.

Sometimes I think that my English has improved a lot and than I got slapped in the face by articles like this and than I know;I still have to learn so much:blush-anim-cl: