Mika in TETU magazine - Video and Scans!

Rain

But it's the same effect isn't it? If someone asks you something really deep and you don't even know them, you're thrown off balance. I mean, I know Mika's come up with his own answer because he's had loads of practice (¬_¬...) but at least then the interviewer gets to understand what it's like...

Maybe Mika can keep pestering.

Interviewer: Well I uhm..uh..I don't think that's appropriate...

Mika: Do you have nipple hair?

Interviewer: What?!

Mika: Do you have an extra toe?

Interviewer: What is this?!

Mika: Do you use toys in the bedroom?

Interviewer: Excuse me -

Mika: Have you even LOST your virginity?

Interviewer: What are you insinuating?!

Mika: How often do you masturbate?

Interviewer: This is very insulting and personal -

Mika: AND SO IS ASKING ME ABOUT MY SEXUALITY, SO F**K OFF AND YOUTUBE IT!

The end. :mf_rosetinted:

Yo Mika!!! Mika has done very well to answer in this way :thumb_yello:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know!!!! That is why it takes so much time! so hard to decipher!
aw its a hard work then!

I can't read french very well, but I can read the text through zooming in. Press ctrl shift and the =/+ button (if you want to zoom out again press ctrl shift and the -/_ button).
thanks, but if i zoom it becomes more blurred, and my sight isn't so good, hope someone will post bigger scans, would like to read it in French, too :wink2:

um..."are you straight?" .....?

At the beginning of the article, they quote him from another interview in which he was asked about his sexuality and he answered : "Did you listen that ****ing album??? One of the songs is about a married man who had a love affair with another man. There's no mystery."

Iridaceae

I can't read french very well, but I can read the text through zooming in. Press ctrl shift and the =/+ button (if you want to zoom out again press ctrl shift and the -/_ button).

:shocked:

I learned something new! Thanks :teehee:

At the beginning of the article, they quote him from another interview in which he was asked about his sexuality and he answered : "Did you listen that ****ing album??? One of the songs is about a married man who had a love affair with another man. There's no mystery."

Wow. That sounds very unlike Mika. It was probably taken out of context :dunno:

But it's the same effect isn't it? If someone asks you something really deep and you don't even know them, you're thrown off balance. I mean, I know Mika's come up with his own answer because he's had loads of practice (¬_¬...) but at least then the interviewer gets to understand what it's like...

The end. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, I'd f*cking love it if he ever answered that way to an interviewer! Bloody amazing. :biggrin2:

About the sexuality thing, I hate it how they bring it up, even though I know it's normal. But it annoys me really bad:sneaky2: I mean, if he's gay, it's his business, if he's something else, it's his business to.

And wether he's admitted it already or not... I won't buy that until he says it himself.:bleh: And I don't really care about this topic that much anyway. It's not something that I would be like:

OMFGGGG HE'S GAY, HE WON'T HAVE MY BABIEEES!

or...

HE'S STRAIGHT! NOOO, NOW HE'LL BE WITH ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD AND I'LL BE SOO JEALOUS.

or..

NO, HE'S BI! NOW I HAVE NO CHANCES...

or, finally..

I'm not a dog!:crybaby:

The only thing I'm concerned about is his happyness.:wub2:

That's slightly different though. He's talking about whether he covers up sexuality in his songs in those links. This interview is asking about him, not his songs.

That's slightly different though. He's talking about whether he covers up sexuality in his songs in those links. This interview is asking about him, not his songs.

Yup, but I think this interview just kinda took this quote out of context idd and just put it in somewhere :teehee: I wonder where that quote is tho, I can't see it on the scan:teehee:

Yup, but I think this interview just kinda took this quote out of context idd and just put it in somewhere :teehee: I wonder where that quote is tho, I can't see it on the scan:teehee:

Yeah, you're probably right.

thanks for posting!!!!

the pics are awesomeeeeeee :wub2:

The end. :mf_rose tinted:

:bow:

hahahhahahhahahah

this made me laugh so much that i woke up my dad :aah:

Well I can (roughly) translate the big quotes since I can read them :naughty:

"A song like Toy Boy was created/born from the fascination that evoked me with Prince and Bowie. I really like the idea of being a toy boy..."

...I hope that's right :teehee:

"My favorite Disney movie? Visually, you want to say? Oh my, it's complicated...I would say Bambi or Dumbo, because it's an infinite cruelty."

:dunno::lol3:

thanksss!! :thumb_yello:

MIKA: Freakin' press, they're still on the sexuality thing! :ha ir:

CAZ: Mika, love, I've got you covered! Here let's practice. Mika, are you gay?

MIKA: *launches into standard response* I don't feel the need to share that part of my personal life...

CAZ: Beep! Wrong answer.

MIKA: :b link:

CAZ: Mika, are you gay?

MIKA: *opens his mouth to answer*

CAZ: *holds up a hand to shush him, adopts a Mika voice* My, that's a personal question. Are your nipples hairy? Do you have problems getting it up?

MIKA: :shock ed::roftl: *high fives Caz*

:lmfao:

genius :roftl:

Haha, I'd f*cking love it if he ever answered that way to an interviewer! Bloody amazing. :biggrin2:

About the sexuality thing, I hate it how they bring it up, even though I know it's normal. But it annoys me really bad:sneaky2: I mean, if he's gay, it's his business, if he's something else, it's his business to.

And wether he's admitted it already or not... I won't buy that until he says it himself.:bleh: And I don't really care about this topic that much anyway. It's not something that I would be like:

OMFGGGG HE'S GAY, HE WON'T HAVE MY BABIEEES!

or...

HE'S STRAIGHT! NOOO, NOW HE'LL BE WITH ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD AND I'LL BE SOO JEALOUS.

or..

NO, HE'S BI! NOW I HAVE NO CHANCES...

or, finally..

I'm not a dog!:crybaby:

The only thing I'm concerned about is his happyness.:wub2:

You're a very cool girl, Carlota, I really wish you were a student of mine. :wub2:

100% agree on the part in bold. :wink2: