CazGirl

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back!!!!!!!

Getting out of Brussels is a true hell btw .. :roftl:

I'm not gonna do a real report .. but it was GREAT!

Personally I was a bit scared that he, because of all the cameras and official stuff, wouldn't be like he always is, because maybe he was a bit nervous or "shy" and wanted everything to go perfect etc. But I was wrong :naughty: He was amazing! :wub2: Lots of energy and they all had very much fun I think (of course, we too .. :P).

He didn't do any real new songs, no I See You or something .. It was basically the acoustic-tour, but he left some songs out and he sang We Are Golden. Did Relax too :wub2: The gig was just so much fun! During Lollipop there were massive balloons, but really massive :shocked: At one point there were some on the stage and you just couldn't see Martin & Dan anymore :aah: And he talked Dutch! Quite alot .. untill he was really stuck and than he gave up :aah: He did great :wub2:

And yeah, he really did cut his hair :naughty:

Don't know what to tell anymore, I'll try to upload my pics & maybe the video from after the gig.. but I can't promise anything ..

If you want to know anything else, just ask .. no idea what I should be telling :P

Yet again: thank you SO much Katrien, for letting me be part of this :wub2:

And you really deserved that hug he gave you .. :naughty::wink2:

I'm back!!!!!!!

Getting out of Brussels is a true hell btw ..

Personally I was a bit scared that he, because of all the cameras and official stuff, wouldn't be like he always is, because maybe he was a bit nervous or "shy" and wanted everything to go perfect etc. But I was wrong :naughty: He was amazing! :wub2: Lots of energy and they all had very much fun I think (of course, we too .. :P).

He didn't do any real new songs, no I See You or something .. It was basically the acoustic-tour, but he left some songs out and he sang We Are Golden. Did Relax too :wub2: The gig was just so much fun! During Lollipop there were massive balloons, but really massive :shocked: At one point there were some on the stage and you just couldn't see Martin & Dan anymore :aah: And he talked Dutch! Quite alot .. untill he was really stuck and than he gave up :aah: He did great

Don't know what to tell anymore, I'll try to upload my pics & maybe the video from after the gig.. but I can't promise anything ..

If you want to know anything else, just ask .. no idea what I should be telling :P

Thanks Bienie! :thumb_yello:

How short is his hair???? :boxed:

wow B, I'm glad to see that everything was more than ok for you :wub2:

I'll be here waiting for the pics, impatiently :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I'm back!!!!!!!

He didn't do any real new songs, no I See You or something .. It was basically the acoustic-tour, but he left some songs out and he sang We Are Golden. Did Relax too :wub2: The gig was just so much fun! During Lollipop there were massive balloons, but really massive :shocked: At one point there were some on the stage and you just couldn't see Martin & Dan anymore :aah: And he talked Dutch! Quite alot .. untill he was really stuck and than he gave up :aah: He did great :wub2

And yeah, he really did cut his hair :naughty

Yet again: thank you SO much Katrien, for letting me be part of this :wub2

And you really deserved that hug he gave you .. :naughty :wink2:

Bienie!!!! :boing::huglove:

That's so great! :biggrin2:

Oh, and what was it like after the gig? Are you in the group pic?

:boing:

Tell whatever you want to tell, we're all ears! :biggrin2:

And anything you can share video or photo-wise will be most appreciated!

Glad you had such a great time!

Well, I uh ... uh ... filmed the whole thing but uh .. the sound really sucks :sad::crybaby: It's even worse than Brussels last time :boxed:

Aw, it's ok :flowers2:

Can you just post one picture that shows off his haircut so some people can go to sleep? :naughty:

Thanks Bienie! :thumb_yello:

How short is his hair???? :boxed:

Very :naughty:

(no, it's not that bad, since we hadn't seen it untill he was standing like almost next to us :aah::roftl:)

I'm back!!!!!!!

Getting out of Brussels is a true hell btw ..

Personally I was a bit scared that he, because of all the cameras and official stuff, wouldn't be like he always is, because maybe he was a bit nervous or "shy" and wanted everything to go perfect etc. But I was wrong :naughty: He was amazing! Lots of energy and they all had very much fun I think (of course, we too .. :P).

He didn't do any real new songs, no I See You or something .. It was basically the acoustic-tour, but he left some songs out and he sang We Are Golden. Did Relax too :wub2: The gig was just so much fun! During Lollipop there were massive balloons, but really massive :shocked: At one point there were some on the stage and you just couldn't see Martin & Dan anymore :aah: And he talked Dutch! Quite alot .. untill he was really stuck and than he gave up :aah: He did great

And yeah, he really did cut his hair.

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for your pics and vids. I'm sure you're tired, but we'd all be eternally grateful if you manage to upload anything tonight. :naughty:

I'm surprised he had giant balloons for a little showcase. He's so awesome. :biggrin2:

And, Katrien got a hug? That's fantastic! :wub2:

Now to interrogate you...

What was he wearing?

How many people were waiting around after?

What did he say in Dutch?

Did he do the arrangement of WAG that starts with the "la-la-lay" intro bit?

Did you talk to Dan at all?

Thanks for your report! :huglove:

I'm back!!!!!!!

He didn't do any real new songs, no I See You or something .. It was basically the acoustic-tour, but he left some songs out and he sang We Are Golden. Did Relax too :wub2: The gig was just so much fun! During Lollipop there were massive balloons, but really massive :shocked: At one point there were some on the stage and you just couldn't see Martin & Dan anymore :aah: And he talked Dutch! Quite alot .. untill he was really stuck and than he gave up :aah: He did great :wub2:

And you really deserved that hug he gave you .. :

aww!:wub2: i'm really happy you had a great time!!!

can't wait for pics,and vids!!!!!!!!

T4P!!:thumb_yello:

I'm back!!!!!!!

Yet again: thank you SO much Katrien, for letting me be part of this

And you really deserved that hug he gave you ..

W O W :swoon:

Glad you had a blast!!! I wanna see the hair too! :shocked: Is it t h a t short!?!? :teehee:

Bienie!!!! :boing::huglove:

That's so great! :biggrin2:

Oh, and what was it like after the gig? Are you in the group pic?

:boing:

No, I'm not :sneaky2:

I'm too good for this world :aah: I should get really pushier etc. if I want things like that I think ... :boxed:

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for your pics and vids. I'm sure you're tired, but we'd all be eternally grateful if you manage to upload anything tonight. :naughty:

I'm surprised he had giant balloons for a little showcase. He's so awesome. :biggrin2:

And, Katrien got a hug? That's fantastic! :wub2:

Now to interrogate you...

What was he wearing?

How many people were waiting around after?

What did he say in Dutch?

Did he do the arrangement of WAG that starts with the "la-la-lay" intro bit?

Did you talk to Dan at all?

Thanks for your report! :huglove:

Do you want me to post pics or answer your questions first? :naughty::aah:

I'm gonna do the pics now :wink2: