The 'thank you MFC' thread

celesteee

nice idea for a thread :thumb_yello:

I wanna thank the mfc because I've met so many nice people here, and because I have some new friends :wub2:

Because of the mfc I've done things I'd never thought I'd do before, for example, decide last-minute to travel to London with Katrien & Joyce to see Mika :wub2:

I simply can't imagine my life anymore without Mika/MFC :wub2:

I like this thread.

I'd like to thank MFC for being partly responsible for making me feel like a free, whole person.

It may sound crazy to some, but before all the craziness (and I use this term affectionately), I was just going through the motions of day to day life, with occasional flashes of wanderlust, but towing the line everyone expected of me.

Since joining here, I have travelled more, met so many wonderful, diverse people, and had so many fantastic experiences in the space of 3 years, than I have in my entire life!

So thank you MFC, for making me a better person, I owe you a great debt of gratitude:wub2:

celesteee, I hope you don't mind I've moved this to Chin Wagging rather than Members Only. I didn't think it was getting enough exposure in Members Only. Feel free to PM a mod if you want it moved back. :thumb_yello:

We always talk about Mika changing our lives, but I think we have a lot to thank MFC for too. I know I do. :group_hug:

I wanna thank MFc for giving me the chance to:

1 - Share my love for this great artist and better guy who is called Mika without feeling like Im crazy.

2 - Meet tons of amazing people who changed my life. Some of them become my best friends.

3 - Share my love for some other artist/singers/actors that I love and everybody around me seems to hate.

4 - Forget how cruel and mean this world is for a few minutes/hours per day.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for..

- For the world in which I don't look so crazy, cuz everyone here is a bit crazy in a good way :naughty:

- For new friends from all over the world. All the best people are here :biggrin2:

- For emproving my english.

- And for virtual home :biggrin2:

:wub2:

I would want to thank MFC for being such a fun place to be and also because I can talk about The love or obsession of our lives how much I want without being looked at strangely. :teehee:

MFC always gives me the latest news of what´s happening in Mikaworld wich I am so very thankful for. And all those gig reports and photos :wub2: What would I do without them? I think both Mika and MFC has spoiled me. :teehee:

I mean seriously what Fanclub is this cool? you saw that ornaldo bloom forum! "shut up bitch, I know Orlando and you don´t!!" :naughty:

and there aren´t many artist that pay a bunch full of fans to a pub AND pay for the drinks.

Thanks for:

- meeting people who are just amazing and fierce :wink2: I've made friend that are very special to me!

- for loving Mika as much as me :wub2:

- for not laughing with me because I'm a little bit obsessed by Mika :naughty:

- for letting me be myself :wub2:

1 - Share my love for this great artist and better guy who is called Mika without feeling like Im crazy.

2 - Meet tons of amazing people who changed my life. Some of them become my best friends.

3 - Share my love for some other artist/singers/actors that I love and everybody around me seems to hate.

You said everything I wanted to say.

• Like 1

all of the above +

5- See Mika from front row in a seated venue!!! Thank you for the most fantastic ticket pre-sale ever :biggrin2:

I want to thank MFC for making sure that I don't have a life.

Thank you MFC for making me feel like I'm not the only completely' date=' hopelessly Mika obsessed person in the world!:biggrin2:[/color']

Aww, this is a sweet thread!

Thank you MFC for ten thousand reasons.

For being the means to meet some amazing people, to have some amazing times, to see some amazing places, and to listen to amazing music by an amazing artist.

Thankyou MFC for forcing me to acquire new computer skills!! And for understanding me and my Mika obsession/QUOTE]

Thank you for everything you have gvin me. Thx a mill. Love this place. Great ppl. Sweet, fun, naughty ect. Just thx a lot for many things. Have lost and got things since i joined here (friends and more)

Mika should be proud of havenig so great and amazing fans

Thx! :flowers2::bow:

:group_hug:

I was just thanking MFC in another thread for being so dedicated to mika and doing anything in their power to make him win anything.

Thanks a lot for..

- For the world in which I don't look so crazy, cuz everyone here is a bit crazy in a good way :naughty:

- For new friends from all over the world. All the best people are here :biggrin2:

- For emproving my english.

- And for virtual home :biggrin2:

:wub2:

:thumb_yello:

I wouldn't say better!

Thank you MFC for laughing WITH me and not FROM me for being so MikaWonka!!!:huglove:

Thanks to the mfc for:

-letting me be a 22 y.o. crazy ass fan without feeling weird like I do amongst other non-mfc people.

-the meet-ups before the gigs (and after)!

-all the people I've met which I wouldn't have known without this place.

-doing stuff I've never would have imagined doing.

-fueling my Mika-fandom even more.

-all the Mika news and updates, gig reports, pics, vids etc etc.

I want to thank the people on the MFC for being always nice, funny and respectful. :)

I always have so much fun on here and I discovered and shared lots of things and emotions.

I've always been the one who doesn't post anything on forums...but here it's just another world and I feel free to be Mika-crazy because I know that people here can understand me ;)

THX! :biggrin2:

I want to thank the people on the MFC for being always nice, funny and respectful. :)

I always have so much fun on here and I discovered and shared lots of things and emotions.

I've always been the one who doesn't post anything on forums...but here it's just another world and I feel free to be Mika-crazy because I know that people here can understand me ;)

THX! :biggrin2:

awww :wub2: