The 'thank you MFC' thread

celesteee

Thank you for the music, the songs i'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it? I ask in all honestly, what would life be? WITHOUT A SONG OR A DANCE WHAT ARE WE?

So, I say, thank you for the music, for giving it to me. :wub2:

Haha, I see what you did there.

<3 <3 <3

This is something I should've done a while ago, even though I think I expressed it at the time...

Thank you MFC for all your well wishes from when I was in hospital (all the way back in June-August!). You made me realise that I was well known and loved, and all your kind thoughts made me feel stronger.

Thank you MFC for introducing me to some of the coolest people I could've ever met. Those people I have met through Mika are very good friends now.

Thank you MFC for introducing me to new music. A lot of the music I listen to now I would never have discovered if it weren't for people talking about other bands and singers.

Thank you MFC for introducing me to Mika's band. They are a wonderful bunch of people, and again would never had discovered new music without them.

• 1 month later...

:mf_lustslow:

thanks MFC

• thanks for...the friends ive made
  • thanks for...the random topics that i like to read
  • thanks for...the very nice mika photos i have collected
  • thanks for...making me feel happy when im sad
  • thanks for...letting me know when mika comes to australia
  • thanks for...everything, especially the hug from mika :wub2:

thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksTHANKSSS!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you MFC for....

-Helping me meet new people

-Letting me know about pretty much everything Mika gets up to :teehee:

-Making hundreds and hundreds of gorgeous pictures of Mika available to me, because I never would have found them without you.

-Showing me that actually, I'm not the only who is completely love-struck by this absolutley amazing man. I figured I wouldn't be the only one, but it's great to meet people who actually talk about him as much as I do.

And finally, thank you for pretty much changing my life. I wake up every day and smile becasue of you guys, and Mika. No matter how I'm feeling, if I think about MFC I always manage to smile. Mika especially, along with the MFC, has completely changed my life. I'm a much happier person that I used to be. I must have been a complete nightmare before Mika was ever on the scene. 3 years, and everthing is totally different! And I've only know you guys since October last year! Almost 3 years of loving Mika without the MFC! Yikes! :aah:

How come I never saw this thread??!

Anyway, I want to thank the MFC because:

• I can share the Mika magic with people who understand how I feel
  • I met so many nice people
  • I discovered the pleasure of queuing for Mika gigs
  • I feel part of the Mika community
  • It makes me feel happy to be in here :D
  • I can practise my English!!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for Giving me an excuse as to why I don't have my homework in the morning.. at school.. :roftl:

get your homework done missy moo! then come on MFC!

MFC should not be an excuse for not doing your homework, but more a reward for doing them properly! :sneaky2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Well I want to thank all the MFCers who take photos and vids at gigs and record radio shows so we can all share Mika together

+1

I want to thank MFC for making sure that I don't have a life.

:roftl:

I am celebrating my 3rd year as an MFC member this month, and what a way to celebrate it by attending gigs with many wonderful mfc'ers and making new friendships. This is probably the main reason i am most thankful to MFC, that through here you get a chance to meet great people and make many friendships that last for a long time. Also, without this place, i would have probably never met one of my closest friends. (you know who you are :wub2:)

I wanna thank MFC for 1000s of reasons, like thank you MFC for letting me meet so much nice people, help me practice my English or making my first Mika gig even more amazing. But on top of all that thank you MFC for helping me find a person that understands me most, and I have most fun with and and..and I could keep going until the end of my life :wub2: She made me fall in love with her in a month, through MFC :wub2: Without MFC I wouldn't get to meet purplegrape or simply Amber. Without MFC I wouldn't meet her and be happier than I thought it's possible :wub2:

HI ALL MFCers

i wanted no needed to say thankyou all soo much your always here whenever i need you and reasontly its been alot (and for that i am eturnaly grateful)

youve all akcepted for me noquestions and i juv how its like a huge family

so thankyou for every thing juv you all sooooo much BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL

• 7 months later...

I want to thanks because even the new users can feel confortable here, and im working in my English, i want to learn french or maybe italian i dont know you can learn so many things here, and i talked few persons here but all they are wonderful persons, and so kind and that make me feel like a family like if we were a longer version of Mika´s familiy :)

I'm gonna use my 200th post to send my BIG thank you to the MFC (for who doesn't vist MFC frequently, 200 posts is already too much), so here I go:

Altough I join MFC a few time ago (almost a semester to be more especific), I'm already feel like I was part of The Incredible Golden Kicking Ass Mika Family, beyond looks like I knew some peeps from ages too. Marvelous peeps whose wich I had the pleasure of met, even so distant of them. I had lots of laughs and another many happy, insane and crazy moments (blame it on Mika :aah:), but the most important, I learned something very valious with a friend in MFC: the desire to find the friends I made throughout the world without leaving home, comes down as the purest form of friendship, that one wich comes without fear, without waiting for each other, that one which comes from body and soul.

Once again, BIG thank you to my sweet newest family and all the best and MIKAstic to all :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Beatriz

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thank you MFC for...

contributing to making me become addicted to the computer

and

for distracting me when I need to revise or do my homework :sneaky2:

and

for making me even lazier than I already was

and

making me think wrong of the word chicken :mf_rosetinted:

and

for keeping me up till past 1 in the morning on a school day :sneaky2:

but thank you also

for all the nommy mikaness :D

and l

etting me know that I'm not the only crazy one :mf_rosetinted:

and

for keeping me company :biggrin2:

and

for being nice :original:mostly :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Thank you MFC for...

contributing to making me become addicted to the computer

and

for distracting me when I need to revise or do my homework :sneaky2:

and

for making me even lazier than I already was

and

making me think wrong of the word chicken :mf_rosetinted:

and

for keeping me up till past 1 in the morning on a school day :sneaky2:

but thank you also

for all the nommy mikaness :D

and l

etting me know that I'm not the only crazy one :mf_rosetinted:

and

for keeping me company :biggrin2:

and

for being nice :original:mostly :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

+1 :roftl::roftl::roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanna to thank MFC ... :wink2:

because I finally have someone who understand me ...about... how Mika is so wonderful..beautiful... one and only...one of the kind....

The Golden Boy!!!:clap:

My friends, around me, r always make fun of me...and they think I am :loco: I always start :argue: how Mika is wonderful!!!

And I am thankful for my MFC friends!!! :wub2:

:group_hug:

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanna to thank MFC ... :wink2:

because I finally have someone who understand me ...about... how Mika is so wonderful..beautiful... one and only...one of the kind....

The Golden Boy!!!:clap:

My friends, around me, r always make fun of me...and they think I am :loco: I always start :argue: how Mika is wonderful!!!

And I am thankful for my MFC friends!!! :wub2:

:group_hug:

We love you too sweetie :group_hug:

Thanks to all the wonderful MFCers here for being such good friends:wub2: :huglove::group_hug: