The 'thank you MFC' thread

celesteee

I just wanna to thank MFC ... :wink2:

because I finally have someone who understand me ...about... how Mika is so wonderful..beautiful... one and only...one of the kind....

The Golden Boy!!!:clap:

My friends, around me, r always make fun of me...and they think I am :loco: I always start :argue: how Mika is wonderful!!!

And I am thankful for my MFC friends!!! :wub2:

:group_hug:

awww we love u sweetie :huglove:

thank MFC for this amazing family we created here :wub2:

love you all :blush-anim-cl:

thank you MFC and MIKA for...

change me

change my style

change my life

got many friends

'for making me even lazier than I already was

and

making me think wrong of the word chicken

and l

etting me know that I'm not the only crazy one' (agree qwurtie:naughty:):roftl:

My friends, around me, r always make fun of me...and they think I am :loco: I always start :argue: how Mika is wonderful!!! (agree you too Mina Alisa)

I guess I'm agree you all! :aah:

and thank you for all!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you MFC for being here so I can escape to Mika World any time I feel like it :)

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet up with some amazing Mika fans at his gigs, and finally thank you for the mods being so friendly;I feel like I can talk to the moderators any time I have a problem.

And thank you for making this thread, it is truly wonderful. Without MFC I wouldn't be able to express my love for Mika, as much as I can on here. :):)

MFC

I really need to thank you.

1st, I came here and I realised where I belong. This is an artist and his fanclub, I wanna follow them.

2nd, you all say hello , like you know me for a long time, i found many friends here, I fell like in a family, beacuse mine is not very complete unfortunately.

3rd, you told me - hey girl we love your drawings! SO I had a sense, I found out that I can´t stop!

4th, everyday I´m here, I don´t feel like loosing time. It´s not like facebook, where I have many "friends" but no one of them really likes me. Here it´s all different, MFC, just thank you for being here for us!

:wub2:

Thank you MFC for...

contributing to making me become addicted to the computer

and

for distracting me when I need to revise or do my homework :sneaky2:

and

for making me even lazier than I already was

and

making me think wrong of the word chicken :mf_rosetinted:

and

for keeping me up till past 1 in the morning on a school day :sneaky2:

but thank you also

for all the nommy mikaness :D

and l

etting me know that I'm not the only crazy one :mf_rosetinted:

and

for keeping me company :biggrin2:

and

for being nice :original:mostly :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

+1

thank you mfc^^

for all the crazy people

for the fact that you all like mika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
+1

thank you mfc^^

for all the crazy people

for the fact that you all like mika

:wink2:

Ty MFC. I'm glad that you excist. Because at the moment I don't even imagine what would I do NOW, if I wasn't here. I'm happy that I've found SO many wonderful people !! And I'm happy that I love Mika, and everyone here loves Mika. :wub2: Also I'm very very happy about that here are some people, who also like Queen very very much ! :boing::yay:

Anyway..

Than you MFC !!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you MFC for the fun, amazing, breathtaking, cute and so on and so forth experiences you have given me the last 12 months. I missed a good quarter of my first year in MFC, but coming back I found friends waiting :wub2:. A huge thank you to you too! :huglove:

I'm ready to walk the path of the second year with you, MFC :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]zXZj4O5T25I[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you MFC for the fun, amazing, breathtaking, cute and so on and so forth experiences you have given me the last 12 months. I missed a good quarter of my first year in MFC, but coming back I found friends waiting :wub2:. A huge thank you to you too! :huglove:

I'm ready to walk the path of the second year with you, MFC :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]zXZj4O5T25I[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome back Siu :group_hug: It's great that you're back :huglove:

• 1 month later...

First time when I heard Mika I fell in love. Back then I didn't have internet connection at my place and I couldn't explore more of Mika. After few months when I finally got internet, I didn't search for news about him, just music. When the second album was released I was so happy and amazed with all those new songs and I definitelly fell in love again. I started to explore world of Mika. Late nights in front of pc watching so many pics and videos of MIKA. That was my everyday routine :teehee: but still that wasn't enough for me to come here, I just kept him for myself :naughty:

Last year when Exit festival announced that MIKA is one of the headline names I was :excite: so much and my crazines become bigger and bigger :mf_lustslow: !!!! After that gig I *swooned* and I am never going to be the same person I was before that night. MIKA CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!

Septembre 3rd last year (2010) I finally came here and made an account, and that was all. I was lost here and didn't know what to do I was like Alice in Wonderland :roftl: , few times I came here just to see what is going on here but still didn't know how forum works. I saw some messages on my wall but didn't know what to do :aah: ... and when I made twitter account I start meeting some peeps from Mika Fan Club.

My first friend there and a person who said: "Mika Fan Club is amazing place, you need to go there and explore, you'll see" was Anne, we all know her as crazyaboutmika. So THANK YOU ANNE SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME TO COME HERE

I finally made a signature and step into MIKA FAN CLUB WORLD!!! That was year ago on on this date.

Every day I explore more and more. So many pics and stories from other fans and many many great threads. I never imagine then that I'll meet so many amazing and kind people around here. Mika Fan Club is definitelly the best place I walked ( *naughty* ) in. I become addict and now I can't imagine my day not to come here and see what is new.

Mika Fan Club help me a lot with few other things. I didn't know many things Mika wears (shirts, accessories, jackets) are made by his fans. When I start to explore Mika world, before MFC I loved his style and I always wanted to make something for him, and when I come here and saw that his fans making stuff for him I did that to. I was so proud of myself when I made that vest, and I hope he'll wear it one day.

I like evrything about this place, how people comunicate, how they make jokes (Wonkaland and Fictional Crazy phonecalls), how they care about each other, even if they never met in real life etc. ♥♥

Wow I wrote too much, but I still can't say enough how much I am thankful to Mika Fan Club for introducing me Mika in best way:blush-anim-cl:

I am thankfull for so many people I met here and I wish I have money to travel and meet all of you in person :biggrin2: but I am not Rockefeller :roftl: , maybe one day I win a lotery, pack my bags and visit many of you :naughty:

SO

THANK YOU MIKA FAN CLUB FOR AMAZING YEAR AND BIG THANKS TO MANY OFF YOU FOR ACCEPTED ME HERE AS ONE OF YOU CRAZY PEEPS!!

It means so much to me :blush-anim-cl:

ringme_headerlogo-1.gif?t=1323028003

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

yes,

MFC, I'm giving all my big thank you of all of your exists!! and who replied me any post and played a part in every project and activities with me, I'm grateful!!!

I learned from here so many so I can grow up that fast!! Thanks MFC and Thanks Mika^^:blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well.. I just wanted to write here.. Because I felt like it..

:original: i've been felt very sad and depressed lately.. Too much things happening in my life.. And it's just.. I am so glad that I have this place.. I have so good friend here..:original: I seriously love this place.. :original: Every time when I come here with bad mood, I leave with a good one, because there are so awesome MFCers who cheer me up and make me feel a bit happier :original: I've had chance to meet already two lovely MFCers in my life :original: And i hope I'll see more in the future :original: I just feel like MFC is my second family.. :original: So.. I'm just so thankful that I have that place.. And I wanna thank MFCers..:original::hug:!!! Who reads, reads.. but well.. Ofc many MFCers are close close close to me !! =) Who knows, knows..:wink2:

Stupid pic but..

DSC_0184444coppyy.jpg

Edited by ängi

• 1 month later...

I want to say a huge thankyou to MFC for making me seem less like a crazy obsessive and more like a normal person because i have met some lovely people who think the same as me. I also want to thank MFC for updating us with info on whats happening in the Mikasphere reguarly because it lets us find out whats going on and when we can buy tickets for gigs. THANKYOU! .:D

• 4 weeks later...

My first Mika concert was 11 days ago, in Vigevano. And it was the most beautiful night of my life, without a doubt. I've never felt so happy, free and overwhelmed before, and I just realised that all this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't joined this wonderful forum. So thank you, MFC!

:wub2: