The 'thank you MFC' thread

celesteee

You said everything I wanted to say.

all of the above +

5- See Mika from front row in a seated venue!!! Thank you for the most fantastic ticket pre-sale ever :biggrin2:

Thanks!!!

I forgot to say that MFC helped me to improove my english a lot :aah:

Aaawww I want to thank the MFC for EVERYTHING G R E A T in my life!

ALL my joy (besides my kids) comes from the MFC!

Because of the MFC . . .I have the MOST amazing BEST FRIEND in the whole wide world - I love you LUCY!!!! It is truly AMAZING how Mika/MFC brings people together . . . and not just for a moment or a day - but FOR LIFE! :wub2:

Thank you MFC for making traveling SO much fun - Meet Ups - Parties - AMAZING shows . . . amazing people.

Some ALWAYS wonder WHY all Mika fans are like the coolest people on the planet . ..it is because you attract the type of people that you are . . . MIKA is the MOST amazing ARTIST/person in the world - and therefore his TRUE FANS are the coolest/most down-to-earth peeps anyone could ever hope to know!

WE REALLY ARE ONE BIG FAMILY! :huglove:

Thank you MFC!

Thank you for exposing me to so much information on Mika and making me feel like a true true fan!!

Thank you for introducing me to all these crazy, fun and loving people! I might have never met them without you!!

Thank you for being here when i was bored or upset and needed someone to chat to or make me laugh!!

I truly do love this site:wub2:

LONG LIVE MFC hehe:wub2:

MFC, thank you for all the happy times, for giving me a purpose to stay up all night chatting, thank you for all the awesome friends I met, thank you for helping me improve my english, thank you for all the support and love, thank you for the whole vibe hanging here, thank you for making me see that life can be happy.

And every single MFC member, thank you for being here, thank you for making this all together.

What a lovely thread!! I'm not posting anymore in most of the threads I used to post in, but this one made me come back, thank you celesteee!!!:wub2:

I have so many things to thank the MFC for: they're so, so many that I'd need hours to write them all down and I'm sure I'd forget half of them. I can sum them up in a few words: I thank the MFC for the wonderful friends I've made (hopefully for life). My life would be sadder, darker and more meaningless without you guys, you kow who you are, so THANK YOU :huglove:

And also thanks to those people I talked with only once or twice: you made me smile and feel loved at some point and I'm sure we'd be friends if we spoke more often.

And to those I've never spoken to also thank you, because you are part of the new life I started back in January 2007. I know I've been away for a long time, I've even felt somewhat disappointed at somethings sometimes, but those are only patches and I always come back "home" in the end.

Thank you MFC for giving me a reason to get up every morning when things were really tough, I honestly don't know what would have I done without you all.

What a lovely thread!! I'm not posting anymore in most of the threads I used to post in, but this one made me come back, thank you celesteee!!!:wub2:

I have so many things to thank the MFC for: they're so, so many that I'd need hours to write them all down and I'm sure I'd forget half of them. I can sum them up in a few words: I thank the MFC for the wonderful friends I've made (hopefully for life). My life would be sadder, darker and more meaningless without you guys, you kow who you are, so THANK YOU :huglove:

And also thanks to those people I talked with only once or twice: you made me smile and feel loved at some point and I'm sure we'd be friends if we spoke more often.

And to those I've never spoken to also thank you, because you are part of the new life I started back in January 2007. I know I've been away for a long time, I've even felt somewhat disappointed at somethings sometimes, but those are only patches and I always come back "home" in the end.

Thank you MFC for giving me a reason to get up every morning when things were really tough, I honestly don't know what would have I done without you all.

How sweet :wub2:

Lovely thread :wub2:

Well I want to thank all the MFCers who take photos and vids at gigs and record radio shows so we can all share Mika together

Yes, yes, definitely!

And

Thanks to the MFC for the fun on line and at gigs :thumb_yello:

:huglove:

want to say a huge thank you to everyone. without you guys making me laugh with the outragous, crazy and damn right weird experiences you talk about, life would be a very dull and boring place. i'm greatful also for the amazing people and the friends i'm slowing making, it's all a step in the right direction... i wish one day we could all meet up every last one of us and just be us!!!

love and hugs

h x x x

I LOVE THIS FORUM!!

I haven't gotten talking to too many people yet, but the few I see regularly are awesome and I think I'm gradually building up some new potential friendships.

This place has a Star Trek thread, hello, how amazing is that? It's more active than the one on my Uni's Science Fiction forum!!

Everyone helps everyone else out, download links, interviews, hugs, whatevers needed, and nobody minds a bit of slighty-off-topic fun on occasion.

What more could you possibly want from a forum?? :wub2::wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank MFC for just being friendly in general. Especially to those of you who were so nice at the Toronto gig on Monday. I was nervous about showing up by myself, but you're all so awesome that I'm kind of glad I did.:naughty:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to thank the MFC so much because is unbelievably relieving and nice knowing that it's always there when you want to spend some time having fun or you need to share your opinions and emotions.

Thank you again and again, MFC :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...