I Wanna thank MFC

For giving me the possibility to share my love for Mika and easily get all the news about him!

But I wish also to thank MFC because here I can deal with so much of you Who think that Mika way to be is a Good one, and wish you can be polite and nice as he is.., and you are!

• Like 1

Thank you MFC:

- for helping me realise that it's okay to be who you are :wink2:

- for helping me gain my confindece (I was here for a year, before writing my frst post) :doh:

- for making it posslibe to talk bout Mika without judgement

- for being there when I need to cheer up :wub:

Thank you  :hug:

• Like 1

Thank you for creating this MFC place for us! 

I just have one question...

Was there a similar-named "Mika Fan Club" where one could trade in physical Mika goodies that they'd bought for points to exchange for more digital goodies?

Somebody please reassure me that I'm not crazy remembering such a place? I've tried Google, but whatever that used to be, there's no trace left! Very tragic.

Was there a similar-named "Mika Fan Club" where one could trade in physical Mika goodies that they'd bought for points to exchange for more digital goodies?

Somebody please reassure me that I'm not crazy remembering such a place? I've tried Google, but whatever that used to be, there's no trace left! Very tragic.

In 2009 there was a sort of social media platform on Mikasounds.com they used to run a points program. It was all geared towards a grand prize of a private gig which took place in early 2011 so the points program is over and Mikasounds.com has been revamped a couple of times since then.

Mika took over ownership of MFC in early 2008 so this has been the only official "Mika Fan Club" since then. :)

• Like 1

In 2009 there was a sort of social media platform on Mikasounds.com they used to run a points program. It was all geared towards a grand prize of a private gig which took place in early 2011 so the points program is over and Mikasounds.com has been revamped a couple of times since then.

Mika took over ownership of MFC in early 2008 so this has been the only official "Mika Fan Club" since then. :)

Ah! Thank you. Yep, that was what I remembered. I think I'd only gotten enough points for a wallpaper. Cheers!

I've just met for the first time with Ma.Kot :)

After almost a year and a half of chatting here, on facebook, skyping, we finally got a chance to meet for real. I'd like to thank MFC for the opportunity to make friends. Because even though we live far away, this friendship is strong and close to my heart. Without MFC I'd never meet my best friends and so I just wanted to say a huge

THANK YOU!

• Like 3

Thank you MFC for: 

-being so accepting when I kinda came out as trans

-helping me to improve my skills with the French language. 

-translating articles and things into English so I can understand them (thanks subtitling team!) 

-all being friendly. The Queen fan club, queenzone is very hostile and not inviting to any fans. Also some people there are really homophobic which is strange because Freddie once said that he’s gay as a daffodil XD

• Like 3