Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it was you who shouted the second loudest when Mika announced his naked vlog. :poke::roftl:

*scoffs* Shouted? :roftl:

I was merely disappointed :naughty:

Don't judge me :crybaby:

EDIT: And I was only mad because it was sort of like a bribe. I don't care about him being naked, but I care about him using his body to sell his music. :wags_finger:

Bravo to Mika!

It was beyond generous - but - I do not believe that it cost Mika 12,000 pounds.

That would have been dinner & drinks - I think.:blink:

This IS London we're talking about. Drinks are anywhere between £3.50 and £6 each (if they're alcoholic) so I can believe it cost him a pretty penny. Although to be fair I think the prices were fairly reasonable (taking into consideration it's London) so probably not 12, but very possibly getting on for that much.

'Meanwhile, the 26-year-old turned his local into an impromptu Twitter party for his fans this week by splurging £12,000 on booze at the Ground Floor Bar in Portobello Road in London.'

:blink: £12,000?!?!? I knew it was gonna be a lot but...12???

HOLY ******* :shocked:

This IS London we're talking about. Drinks are anywhere between £3.50 and £6 each (if they're alcoholic) so I can believe it cost him a pretty penny. Although to be fair I think the prices were fairly reasonable (taking into consideration it's London) so probably not 12, but very possibly getting on for that much.

wow 12,000 that cant be right!! i only had two lemonades all evening. i felt rude having any more than that.:blush-anim-cl::teehee::biggrin2:

but i think £3.50 is quite reasonable for a spirt and mixer. i have payed alot more than that for a drink in london. i once paid £9 for a spirt and mixer in a london club...so everyone going scala take lots of money or be prepared to drink lots of water (like me ;))

Remember back in the old days when you had never even met him?

And look at you know partying away in the London night!:thumb_yello:

Exactly! Who'd have thought?!

I did see quite a few mfc's (I recognise you from pic's etc) but I’m always too shy to go and speak to people. You will not believe how long it took me to build up the courage just to ask mika for a photograph.lol.

NEXT TIME - COME OVER AND SAY HI!!!

Anyway, here are the videos of this incredible night:

OMG LMFAO I had no idea you filmed me dancing with that random man!!! And when the song after MJ came on I think that's when Mika was watching me dancing and laughing...I haven't seen the other videos yet, so much to catch up on, but I will do!

Posted on September 8th, 2009

Check Out The Baying Mob At Mika's Single Launch!

To launch his new single, ‘We Are Golden’, Mika invited friends and fans for a celebratory drink at his local pub on Portobello Road last night.

The place was besieged by a rabid crowd of excited Mika fans… both young and old!

Click here to check out a picture of the crazy scenes now.

Stay tuned - loads more pictures are coming in the next few days.

mika_photo_08-09-09.jpg

IM IN THAT PHOTO!!!! Next to the old man on the right in the background! :lmfao:

7928_273859970297_548905297_8988646_1625795_n.jpg

"one more word and im gonna kick your f***ing @ss"

:lmao::lmao:

wow 12,000 that cant be right!! i only had two lemonades all evening. i felt rude having any more than that.:blush-anim-cl::teehee::biggrin2:

but i think £3.50 is quite reasonable for a spirt and mixer. i have payed alot more than that for a drink in london. i once paid £9 for a spirt and mixer in a london club...so everyone going scala take lots of money or be prepared to drink lots of water (like me ;))

Yeah, I did see 'Jack Daniels - £4.10' on the till screen - I wasn't trying to look, but at the start of the evening I was standing near the side of the bar because it was the only spare space so I think it probably varies for the drink.

Lemme guess @ the £9 - double vodka and Red Bull? My friend (who is officially now classed as an idiot since this incident) paid £6.70 for a SINGLE vodka and Red Bull in the bowling alley at Romford. Actually ridiculous.

12K is a lot, but there were a lot of people there drinking a LOT of drinks. You'd be surprised how quickly it adds up. When I work festivals, a pint of beer/cider/glass of wine/mini bacardi breezer is £3.50 and you'd be surprised how much money people spend in one afternoon. It is actually ridiculous. And when someone else is paying I'm sure there are some people who were more than happy to have a few more drinks than they would have had they been paying. I don't think it was 12K, but I think it was probably quite a lot.

Looks like you all had a great time last night.

Does anybody know what was actually happening in the photo where he looks like he was going to hit someone. Sorry if someone has already said, I haven't read all the way back.