Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Looks like you all had a great time last night.

Does anybody know what was actually happening in the photo where he looks like he was going to hit someone. Sorry if someone has already said, I haven't read all the way back.

I just snapped them mid-way through dancing and talking...

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there were photographers last night taking photos...anyone know what happened to them?

I like how the female one was talking to Mika and they were both pointing at us...then she comes over and says. 'I hear you're all big fans aren't you' Then took about a million major close-up group shots. Thanks Mika, I hate being on that side of the camera!

...saying that though I'm curious as to how they turned out hah

Edited by -Jennie-

I like how the female one was talking to Mika and they were both pointing at us...then she comes over and says. 'I hear you're all big fans aren't you' Then took about a million major close-up group shots. Thanks Mika, I hate being on that side of the camera!

...saying that though I'm curious as to how they turned out hah

yeah and she came to our table and was like "are you like mika fan club?" hah! we've become famous ourselves :roftl:

in my video of rain you can see her taking pics of the crowd, me and vix are probably in a few, plus that picture of us she took before I left! I wonder where and when they'll be uploaded?

I was so tired my eyes were closing. Yeah crazy **** or what?

I still can't believe it happened. I feel like it was all a dream. Mika borrowed my i-pod and then asked for it back too, I'm next to the funky old man in Mika's blog and Mika paid for all of it- This world is mad:biggrin2:

Hahahaha... Aren't people still gonna notice the 'Uploaded last week' or whatever after the pic though?

By the way you were so lucky getting back last night :naughty: Talk about stressful!!

I am genuinely ill though, i feel like **** all achey and hot. Bloody hell i really had to run for it-I had the lucky goldfish:biggrin2:

I am genuinely ill though, i feel like **** all achey and hot. Bloody hell i really had to run for it-I had the lucky goldfish:biggrin2:

aww baby :sad: are you going to scala? I hope you're better by then, dear...and i dont get the end bit lol

pls londoners, do not complain about us wanting to go to UK competition events, you must realize we live in misery!!!!

:thumb_yello:

They should feel so lucky instead, and take into account others' efforts when talking about 'home' events, and WELCOME people...

I was in Blackpool. Had I known about this, I wouldn't have returned home.

Freddie was quite nice to me, I thank him for that :thumb_yello:

And sorry for being off-topic!