Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I am genuinely ill though, i feel like **** all achey and hot. Bloody hell i really had to run for it-I had the lucky goldfish:biggrin2:

..and my amazing map reading skills. and Babs U-turn expertise. :wink2: I'm aching EVERYWHERE. Had 3 hours sleep last night and can barely keep my eyes open. I'm getting to old for this :naughty:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww baby :sad: are you going to scala? I hope you're better by then, dear...and i dont get the end bit lol

At the moment I am planning to go to work tomorrow- I will see how I sleep

See you tomorrow, guys I'm off to bed :)

Edited by jemmalee

:thumb_yello:

They should feel so lucky instead, and take into account others' efforts when talking about 'home' events, and WELCOME people...

I was in Blackpool. Had I known about this, I wouldn't have returned home.

Freddie was quite nice to me, I thank him for that :thumb_yello:

And sorry for being off-topic!

oh don't get us wrong, I personally feel VERY lucky, especially since at the beginning I didn't even think I was going! 2 years ago I didn't think I'd ever get to meet him. Forward wind 2 years and there I am partying with the big man himself. I'm incredibly lucky and thank my lucky stars everyday for such an opportunity, I am very grateful, and I intend to seize every opportunity I can get (if I can afford it lol). I hope this doesn't sound like I'm bragging, it's not intended, but I know millions of people never get this sort of opportunity with their favourite artist. I am one in thousands of millions, probably. Just like the others who attended last night. Mika is such an important part of me I couldn't let an opportunity like this slide. I am very glad I went.

He is beautiful and he makes my life beautiful too. :wub2:

Edited by CazGirl

I know what is IS woman lol but i never seem to post shiz in the right place. where do I need to post it

oh hahaha i thought my post sounded patronising but i thought i'd post it anyway in case that's actually what you meant, which obviously it wasn't lol :naughty:

post it here dearie! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for keeping me company a lot of the night!

They should feel so lucky instead, and take into account others' efforts when talking about 'home' events, and WELCOME people...

Yes, but you SHOULD read the T&Cs in competitions, WE don't make the rules!

END OF!

Aw CRAP! You were in the UK for the Blackpool gig, but then you went back to Spain before you could arrange to be in London for this?

Man, that sucks! I'd be gutted if I were you, having just been in the UK and missing it by so little. :huglove:

I found it comforting, actually, that it was so flipping far away and there was no way I could have gone. :roftl:

I thought that you told Rose on Saturday that you live in London and this is why you applied for tickets?

I hope you took into account my effort at financing a gig for you with my licence fee.

..and my amazing map reading skills. and Babs U-turn expertise. :wink2: I'm aching EVERYWHERE. Had 3 hours sleep last night and can barely keep my eyes open. I'm getting too old for this :naughty:

Haha you are getting too old? :lmfao:

What a laugh though, top night!

Thanks to Mika and to you guys.

Edited by babspanky

Yeah, I did see 'Jack Daniels - £4.10' on the till screen - I wasn't trying to look, but at the start of the evening I was standing near the side of the bar because it was the only spare space so I think it probably varies for the drink.

Lemme guess @ the £9 - double vodka and Red Bull? My friend (who is officially now classed as an idiot since this incident) paid £6.70 for a SINGLE vodka and Red Bull in the bowling alley at Romford. Actually ridiculous.

12K is a lot, but there were a lot of people there drinking a LOT of drinks. You'd be surprised how quickly it adds up. When I work festivals, a pint of beer/cider/glass of wine/mini bacardi breezer is £3.50 and you'd be surprised how much money people spend in one afternoon. It is actually ridiculous. And when someone else is paying I'm sure there are some people who were more than happy to have a few more drinks than they would have had they been paying. I don't think it was 12K, but I think it was probably quite a lot.

ok so it looks like £12,000 is an accurate amount. wow!!! nope the £9 was for a single archers and lemonade in a soho club (cant remember the name). i was robbed!!! but so was everyone else.

£6.70 at the bowling alley, i don't remember it ever being that expensive. though i haven't been in years, i prefer the weatherspoons pubs :)

I thought that you told Rose on Saturday that you live in London and this is why you applied for tickets?

Not me. The girl who was with me, and invited me.

As usual, I see the reactions my comments cause...

ok so it looks like £12,000 is an accurate amount. wow!!! nope the £9 was for a single archers and lemonade in a soho club (cant remember the name). i was robbed!!! but so was everyone else.

£6.70 at the bowling alley, i don't remember it ever being that expensive. though i haven't been in years, i prefer the weatherspoons pubs :)

i shouldn't be surprised that it was that deer. I had 2 malibu and cokes, I wonder how much THAT was?

Haha you are getting to old? :lmfao:

What a laugh though, top night!

Thanks to Mika and to you guys.

God yes, what about us!!! We are much older :naughty:. I also feel like crap today, I need to get into bed very soon , but it was a fabulous night :wub2:. We had so much fun!

Indeed.

I haven't entered the Belgian and Munich competitions for the simple reason, I don't live there!

I didn't win a ticket for Blackpool, I was lucky to get one from Anglecakes, but may have had a better chance if these guys hadn't entered.

There were only 5 Will Young fans there, more could have come if those tickets were available.

It wasn't just MFCers that lost out here.