Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

..and I saw her at Sadlers Wells (recognised her from previous avatar) but didn't go and say hello because I am rather shy and thought she might not remember me from the forum anyway....:no::tears:

sorry about that....next time I'll most definitely have the courage :teehee:

yeah you better!!!! :biggrin2:

here's another pic...I'm trying to get a clear pic but the camera moves mighty fast LOL

meandmika3.jpg

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..and I saw her at Sadlers Wells (recognised her from previous avatar) but didn't go and say hello because I am rather shy and thought she might not remember me from the forum anyway....:no::tears:

sorry about that....next time I'll most definitely have the courage :teehee:

I, too, have seen Cazgirl from afar - but I will say hello at Popstarz :thumb_yello:

That's what I'm thinking lol

This picture is a still from one of Sariflor's videos, and it's PROOF that Mika was staring at me and laughing when I was dancing LOL

meandmika.jpg

who wouldn't look at you caz......you are beautiful!

That's what I'm thinking lol

This picture is a still from one of Sariflor's videos, and it's PROOF that Mika was staring at me and laughing when I was dancing LOL

meandmika.jpg

yeah you better!!!! :biggrin2:

here's another pic...I'm trying to get a clear pic but the camera moves mighty fast LOL

meandmika3.jpg

last picture, then i'm going

meandmika4.jpg

they're practically all the same :roftl::roftl:

oh well, I tried!

No you didn't try enough !:mf_rosetinted:

You forgot to post them at Babs funtastic Photo Album thread!:biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10092

:lmfao:

I've met Caz too. Just saying. :glasses3:

awww...makes me all glow inside knowing that people are happy and proud to meet me and want to meet me :blush-anim-cl: I wanna meet everyone!!

Re the photographers - we asked them who they were with. The blonde woman said she was with Universal (the record company) and the chap with glasses said he was from the Guardian.

ah thanks for asking! I know the lady took pics of us, I don't recall the guy taking pics of us, but then again who's concentrating when Mika's in the room? :aah:

who wouldn't look at you caz......you are beautiful!

awww...that's beyond cute...thank you :blush-anim-cl:

lovely pics!!! t4p :thumb_yello:

Ok I know it's not a performance or anything but I wanted to review the night :D

Ok so having been on twitter on Sunday night I knew Mika was up to something, but it wasn't until the enxt day at work I had my mother (sparkly1) frantically ringing me with the details lol. So at 6pm I finished work, shoved some clothes on and (like many others) legged it to the pub with unwashed hair and stinking from tube-passed-on-sweat. (lovely).

I got there about 6.40 and Sari and some of the others were already there (drink in hand!) So we all sat chi chatting to each other and with Andy starting on the drinks (bear in mind non of us had really eaten either lol so not too wise) it was majorly quiet to start with and we were all hoping it wouldn't get too manic which in all honesty I don't think it did.

Cherrise arrived with her faders lead singer friend and she came over and gave us all a wave. She was off with her friends most of the night but had a chat with her at the bar seeing how she was and stuff and she was asking how my stuff was going which was nice :)

One weird moment was when my Mum Sparkly1 txt me saying "I've just seen a photo of you lot on twitter talking to Andy" I said "Who's put a photo up on twitter of us with Andy" nobody on the table had any idea, so Babsspanky got the photo up and we work out the direction and I hop over and ask if the people on the table had put up a pic of us lol. mystery solved.

The big man arrived at some time bwteen 7 and 8 if I remember, I don't remember the exact time I just remember making some kind of FORMAL announcement like "Ladies he's ARRIVED" he popped over and said Hi but was mingling around the room with various groups so it wasn't like he sat with a pint with us or anything....thinking about it I don't remember seeing him drinking much at all?

Anyway so everyone was like sat down and stuff and we were all complaining the music was too loud cos we couldn't really talk...until of course we look round and see Mika behind the desk :D Me being me was finding it hard to sit still so I coaxed Cazgirl up and we went bopping, we found it kinds weird Mika wasn't playing WAG or anything but as I said to Caz who wants to listen to their own shiz right? wrong! Can't remember who but we bullied someone into asking him and we tried to use Daz's gold vinyl he'd brought n Mika wanted the remix version but someone in the pub had the cd and he wacked on the original and seemed rather happy when everyone was singing and bopping about.

Me n Caz wangled our way eventually to the front of the booth where Mika was watching everyone as we danced and mouthed along to Prince's Kiss, A song I do in my tap class that I dunno the name of (lol), Dolly Parton's 9-5 and then he wacked on Girls just wanna have fun and came into the crowd to dance with us. was AMAZING.

He had this weird naked man necklace thing on which I pointed to and asked what it was and he just shrugged and giggled??? He was filming the front row when me n Cazgirl were dancing and then also when the crazy old man turned up and demanded to dance front centre???? Mika was like WTF and the dj guys just pointed and were like looking confused.

I was well chuffed at one point cos Mika was going through someone's iphone and said in my ear (all close I'd like to add) do you want Relax or lollipop? I was like hmmmmm n he just looked at me n pulled a face, I said "relax" n he said "ok" and then dissapeared into the dj booth and popped relax on.....AWESOME :D

This woman (presumably from the press) was about n taking loads of photos, particularly of us MFCers as Mika and her were looking our way and pointing and she took close ups and stuff (hopefully they will surface soon?)

So it gets to like 11pm and Mika decides it's time he heads off so he drags EVERYONE out of the pub into the street for a giant photo, a lot of the mfc got pushed behind the rabble, I managed to get right next to him but in situations like that you just gotta get in there tbh! Then he had the bright idea of us all sitting on the floor for the photo so everyone could be seen, well he sat down, i practically ended up on his knee, people around started to fall like dominos, then he got stuck and me and some other had to pull him up while he's giggling and pushing to stand again. too funny.

Mika. You're a legend

loved reading such a detailed report!!!

:wub2:

Thanks for posting!:wub2:

Yeah okay, I suppose that sat the deal, nothing else to do than moving to London, and be prepared around the clock for the Big Man to throw a party or a gig with short notice, seems to be his new style….:naughty:

Can't watch it....emot_sad:

Sienna, can you describe to me what you can see, please:puppy_eyes:

It’s Mika outside the bar and the first he’s saying is that he’s always wanted to throw events with short notice and now with twitter he can actually do that!

Instead of having big corporate events he wants to do it like this to thank his fans, little pop parties, who have been following him for weeks, months and years!

"The tab is on me and I thought, why not, we might as well have fun!"

:thumb_yello:

It’s Mika outside the bar and the first he’s saying is that he’s always wanted to throw events with short notice and now with twitter he can actually do that!

Instead of having big corporate events he wants to do it like this to thank his fans, little pop parties, who have been following him for weeks, months and years!

"The tab is on me and I thought, why not, we might as well have fun!"

Thank you so much :flowers2:

I knew I could trust you for summing it up for me in no time:blush-anim-cl: