Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, this is really embarrassing!!!

:roftl: I am in that stupid video!!!!!!!! It's when I went out to get the picture of him, and I hung around waiting for him to finish the interview!

After they finished filming he turned around, I asked him for the pic to tweet for the MFC, and after taking it he said that he wanted us to go back inside, because he didn't want them to carry on filming him.

Oh man how pathetic!!!!!!!!! I look like such an idiot standing there!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

We all do honey!:wink2:

How's it going?

But I just found out about it the day after and everything, somehow I feel more angry about that:aah:

It's going better... But it's tough, because I need to like do stuff around here, keep up with people, talk to people and everything, then I have to worry about my family and friends, about giving them news, and then I'm so mad because I can't keep up with Mika news... That really pisses me off. Because I hate it that I feel so leftout and like it'll be hard to be so devoted while I'm here.

Oh well...

I really do get along with my roomate though, but she's really outgoing, and I'm not, so I'm lonely sometimes:dunno:

:roftl: I am in that stupid video!!!!!!!! It's when I went out to get the picture of him, and I hung around waiting for him to finish the interview!

After they finished filming he turned around, I asked him for the pic to tweet for the MFC, and after taking it he said that he wanted us to go back inside, because he didn't want them to carry on filming him.

Oh man how pathetic!!!!!!!!! I look like such an idiot standing there!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

i hadn't noticed you Sara.. i was just looking at him in the video! :roftl::naughty:

But I just found out about it the day after and everything, somehow I feel more angry about that:aah:

It's going better... But it's tough, because I need to like do stuff around here, keep up with people, talk to people and everything, then I have to worry about my family and friends, about giving them news, and then I'm so mad because I can't keep up with Mika news... That really pisses me off. Because I hate it that I feel so leftout and like it'll be hard to be so devoted while I'm here.

Oh well...

I really do get along with my roomate though, but she's really outgoing, and I'm not, so I'm lonely sometimes:dunno:

Aw, you hang in there!:wub2:

I'm sure you will feel better over time, when you get more use to the whole situation!:thumb_yello:

i hadn't noticed you Sara.. i was just looking at him in the video! :roftl::naughty:

Same here, I couldn't understand at all what Rose meant by: Wait until Sara sees this, I tought it was some internal joke or so!:roftl:

When The Man is in focus you know......:naughty:

Gosh Sara yes- love the way you're just twiddling with your phone like you hadn't noticed Mika was there at all :roftl:

Yeah :lmao: To be fair though, I was getting my camera ready to snap the picture up, so that when he was finished I would be good to go:naughty:

Hahahahahah That's the point where we lost you and then I looked out the window and saw you standing beind Mika being filmed...

Hahahahahah That's the point where we lost you and then I looked out the window and saw you standing beind Mika being filmed...

:roftl: I had just checked my phone and read that people were asking for pictures on Twitter, so I had the genius idea to go and ask him to pose for one, especially for MFC. I saw him standing outside from our table, so I decided to make a beeline for him but when I got there he was suddenly being filmed :blink:. So I stood quietly waiting for them to finish, thinking that I was totally out of shot. Clearly, not so much :naughty:.

So I said to him: "your fanclub are demanding a pic, is it ok if I take one and tweet it?" He said that it was fine, so that is how it all happened :biggrin2:.

i spotted you when i saw the vid you dont look at all like an idiot! btw have you posted this pic? cant find it

i spotted you when i saw the vid you dont look at all like an idiot! btw have you posted this pic? cant find it

It's the one posted at the top of this page, where he stares at the camera from close up looking kinda 'drunk' (although he wasn't :naughty:)