Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting!:wub2:

Yeah okay, I suppose that sat the deal, nothing else to do than moving to London, and be prepared around the clock for the Big Man to throw a party or a gig with short notice, seems to be his new style….:naughty:

I hear ya. :mf_rosetinted: The reasons just keep piling up!! (The majority non-Mika related, I should add. :roftl:)

Oh my goodness, this is really embarrassing!!!

:roftl: I am in that stupid video!!!!!!!! It's when I went out to get the picture of him, and I hung around waiting for him to finish the interview!

After they finished filming he turned around, I asked him for the pic to tweet for the MFC, and after taking it he said that he wanted us to go back inside, because he didn't want them to carry on filming him.

Oh man how pathetic!!!!!!!!! I look like such an idiot standing there!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Funny how some people didn't even notice you. As soon as you walked into the frame you caught my eye and it wasn't until it finished that I realised I'd barely looked at Mika at all. :roftl: (And you don't look like an idiot.)

Ah, love these! :roftl::biggrin2:

:roftl: I am in that stupid video!!!!!!!! It's when I went out to get the picture of him, and I hung around waiting for him to finish the interview!

After they finished filming he turned around, I asked him for the pic to tweet for the MFC, and after taking it he said that he wanted us to go back inside, because he didn't want them to carry on filming him.

Oh man how pathetic!!!!!!!!! I look like such an idiot standing there!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry, I didn't even see you, the first time I watched the clip (maybe I was too focussed on someone else :teehee:) and you certainly don't look stupid, tho it is a bit funny :naughty:. This was your minute of fame :roftl:.

It is mine indeed :naughty:. I was after all trying to get an "offering" for the MFC so it had to be a good one, hehhee...

you mentioned that it was for the mfc thats why it was a really great pic:biggrin2:

and the light was pretty good too, it makes his eyes look kinda green!

you mentioned that it was for the mfc thats why it was a really great pic:biggrin2:

and the light was pretty good too, it makes his eyes look kinda green!

and the fact that he knows that Sara would make him do it again if it was anything less that satisfactory :naughty:

:lmfao:

That's fantastic! You look like some bored manager, waiting for your client to finish yammering.

And how about those chicks who weren't paying attention and nearly walked into you! LMAO!

Alright, my 'proper' report will come later when my brain feels a bit less like it's been trampled by a thousand elephants (blame the lack of sleep and intensity of emotions and excitement of the past few days :naughty:) so here in the meantime a few little clips that I took last night.

They are just little snippets to give you an idea of the atmosphere-I didn't want to go and film everything, and especially I didn't want to go chase and film Mika when he was doing his thing, as this would feel wrong (to me). So it's just a little bit of footage of us and the atmosphere and him when he was in the dj booth.

Very chaotic atmosphere as you can see :roftl:. Goodness, we had such a blast!

I love this man, I really do. How incredible was it for him to do this? And he seemed genuinely pleased to see us. His assistant had specifically asked earlier to get us all rounded up, so that we could go to the party, and she also told me to get everyone together and to NOT leave, as Mika wanted to take a group picture with all of us at the end. Unfortunately, this never worked out that well ,as when we went outside to do it there were tons of people just there (it was very hot inside and very nice outside) so it all turned into a massive mob where nobody could see anyone in the pic :roftl:. Oh well, the intention was there, which is what matters.

This was just before he went home. Oh, and I thought that it was super sweet that he specifically walked into the pub and to where we were, to tell us this, before he left the party. How much nicer can he get???

He did the same when he arrived: he went straight to say hi to us. :wub2:

Anyway, here are the videos of this incredible night:

Thanks for sharing Sara... :biggrin2:

• 9 months later...

I got to re-read this thread by total chance today, but it's making me smile SO much to read it again :wub2:.

What an incredible evening it was, and what an incredible man he is. And how incredible that we met through him, and we became such good friends now who meet up and do things unrelated to him :huglove:

I got to re-read this thread by total chance today, but it's making me smile SO much to read it again :wub2:.

What an incredible evening it was, and what an incredible man he is. And how incredible that we met through him, and we became such good friends now who meet up and do things unrelated to him :huglove:

Thanks for bumping this thread, Sara! I'm all :wub2: to see him that happy and relaxed on that special occasion!!!

Definitely one of the most amazing and incredible things an artist has ever done imo...one just can't help but love him :naughty::wub2:

I can imagine how special that event must have been for all of you! :thumb_yello:

gallery_main-mika-open-bar-partying09.jpg

• 1 month later...
Oh wow, already?? :shocked:

This was a special day for me too even though I wasn't with you guys. But I loved hearing all the reports.

yeah I just read some of my old posts...the posts saying my mum wouldn't let me go, and then ended up going, and then me talking about it afterwards...

so much has changed since, this night really was a starting point for me.

Aahhh.

Mika, do another one :naughty:

yeah I just read some of my old posts...the posts saying my mum wouldn't let me go, and then ended up going, and then me talking about it afterwards...

so much has changed since, this night really was a starting point for me.

Aahhh.

Mika, do another one :naughty:

Ooooh yes... do you think he'd do one in each country? :fisch: It'd be like one massive pub crawl... :naughty: