Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Oh, he TOTALLY should :naughty:

But, whichever city he did it in, he would hve to only give 2 hours notice or so, because otherwise he'd get 500 people pitching up and traveling from everywhere, etc.. and the vibe would be totally ruined.

Well, I can think of cities he wouldn't have 500 turn up even if he gave 2 days of notice..:naughty:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can think of cities he wouldn't have 500 turn up even if he gave 2 days of notice..:naughty:

Oh, you mean not 500 locals, or that it would be so hard to get to, that not even 500 "travelers" would make it?

Cause I mean more the travelers: I can see 200 hardcore fans just traveling from everywhere to be at the party, and then of course we'd end up with another disaster like Brixton, etc...

The only way to make this work is to have a situation like this day was: very reduced amount of "real" fans and also that they are the type who won't bug him.

Oh, you mean not 500 locals, or that it would be so hard to get to, that not even 500 "travelers" would make it?

I was simply thinking of cities like Astana (capital of Kazakhstan) or Lima where he wouldn't even have the travellers. :biggrin2:

The only way to make this work is to have a situation like this day was: very reduced amount of "real" fans and also that they are the type who won't bug him.

That would be fantastic:wub2: A gathering of some real fans who will be polite and nice and create a relaxed atmoshpere for everyone (Mika included) to enoy. And do you know what? Maybe the fans decribed above should organize such an event. I mean why not do something in return.

That would be fantastic:wub2: A gathering of some real fans who will be polite and nice and create a relaxed atmoshpere for everyone (Mika included) to enoy. And do you know what? Maybe the fans decribed above should organize such an event. I mean why not do something in return.

that would be nice, but how do we know when he's free? :roftl:

I dont know, ask him:roftl:

I remember in 2007 I had this "amazing" idea of giving him giving a spa day because he was working lots and wanted to arrange a specific day and everything but then people said it was a bad idea :lmfao:

Ohhh me and my silly 17 year old self :naughty::teehee:

I remember in 2007 I had this "amazing" idea of giving him giving a spa day because he was working lots and wanted to arrange a specific day and everything but then people said it was a bad idea :lmfao:

Ohhh me and my silly 17 year old self :naughty::teehee:

That was actually really sweet of you.