• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me add- as grusvenkilda mu- meaning I want my copy of the boy who knew too much!!!!!!

Im seriously messed up today...

Hmm ... Can't give you that, sorry :sad:

I can only give you some pics :mf_rosetinted:

As if that's new ... :bleh:

I bit tired... 2 hours of sleep last night!!!!

Can see i have a lot to catch up on :shocked:

Good one :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, too much .. I wouldn't even bother if I were you .. I'm not following it anymore either :aah::roftl:

Angel in duh house :punk:

missed you around- where did you disapear off too?

Im bored :mf_rosetinted:

I disapeard off to a bday party yesterday.... my mum just wanted to celebrate me and my lil sises bday... so there was lots of drinkin, great food, great music (Mika basicly only) ect. Just me, my mum, lil sis and lil bro!!!!!!

how are ya?

I disapeard off to a bday party yesterday.... my mum just wanted to celebrate me and my lil sises bday... so there was lots of drinkin, great food, great music (Mika basicly only) ect. Just me, my mum, lil sis and lil bro!!!!!!

how are ya?

sounds FUN!!!

Im... well...

but I found a pic for you- hold on a sec...

I have givin up on checking in here cos theres a lot of posts... have already been through the news section

Oh ok .. Well, that's the most important section I guess .. I haven't even read/seen it all there :aah::teehee:

Yeah but you know...for me a 16 year old girl with no experience whatsoever in what boys are concerned I may end up setting my standards as high as he shows himself to be like...I mean If I fall in love with this public Mika and realise that won;t ever end up with him, I may try to find all this characteristics in the boys around me and logically won't find any and that's how I could easily end up heartbroken and all alone. Which is not good. :biggrin2:

Well Im 14 no experience with boys an and Im already comparing everyone to Mika...I failed!:roftl:

most of it was there wen i left so its not that much..... most in here! :shocked:

You don't want to read what you've missed here ... Nothing interesting at all :aah::roftl:

1045.jpg