hhhmmmm.... i will try not to... :naughty:

where is that pic from?

I don't know :mf_rosetinted:

I've had that question already about another pic today, so I'll say this:

At the moment I have somewhere around 10.000 pics .. And I really can't remember where they all are coming from! :aah: Sorry :bleh:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know :mf_rosetinted:

I've had that question already about another pic today, so I'll say this:

At the moment I have somewhere around 10.000 pics .. And I really can't remember where they all are coming from! :aah: Sorry :bleh:

:shocked: wow thats a lot!!!!!

warning: the last 20 pages or so.... only abouyt the relationship thingy? :naughty:

what!? everyone should be informed that the big man is taken... :roftl::roftl::roftl:

So it seems ...

But here everyone (or the regulars, like DA is one) already knew that :mf_rosetinted: So there's no point in saying it over and over again.. :aah:

warning: the last 20 pages or so.... only abouyt the relationship thingy? :naughty:

I have no idea .. I know that from when I arrived today there are pics :mf_rosetinted: (old pics, but at least pics .. :naughty:). I have no idea what happened before, I went to bed when there was a lot of talking going on, so I think you haven't missed much :roftl:

no... not only... :naughty:

So it seems ...

But here everyone (or the regulars, like DA is one) already knew that :mf_rosetinted: So there's no point in saying it over and over again.. :aah:

:bleh:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!

What big news?

no flat undies :das::licks_lips:

the relationship... :naughty: we are now figuring wether its Albert or Gaga... :naughty: